• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. A Guild Of One

I have my own guild with just me. If I give administrative rights to someone who joins my guild, are they able to kick me out?
  2. Looking for a 1.9 Thread

I'm looking for a good 1.9 thread in Mt. Kilmore US server. If anyone could help me out that would be great. I'm not interested in joining a guild, I have too much invested in my own.
  3. Leaving A Guild And GE

For whatever reason level 2 of my GE is not open. It has the lock but the donate button operates. I don't know what or how much to donate, I've sent a message to the Guild but got no response. If I quit my guild now, will I be able to continue the GE without a guild, will I have to join another...
  4. My Guild

I made my own guild with just me. I want to join another guild. Do I have quit mine first, if so I don't know how. If I have to quit, what are the steps to go to another guild? By that I mean what are the clicks I need to make to join one. Such as...click on guild, then click...etc. If someone...
  5. How Do I Leave My Own Guild?

I created my own guild that only has me as a member. I think I want to try a guild that has some members in it. I always hear how a good guild is essential. How do I leave the one I created, can I transfer ownership, will I lose the goods I contributed? Is it legal to recommend a guild in this...
  6. Emissaries

I won a second emissary through the viking settlement but they want 800 diamonds to unlock it. Is there another way to unlock it?
  7. GBG

After I battle for a province and win it, with the 5hr lock down, how does another guild steal it from me to take my name as owner off, and they become the owner? This guild ended up with 38 provinces, almost the whole thing. I know this is part of the game, but needless to say, not a very fun...
  8. GBG Questions

I play in my own guild (I'm the only member) When I click on the leaderboard, I don't understand what it means. What is: VP/h I'm 284 VP I'm 17317 LP I'm +175 What is Points/h when you battle for a province? Some may be 102, 115, or 134. Does the higher number mean it's harder to...
  9. Governor's Villa Fighters

I have 3 Villas, does anyone have an easy way to keep track of the fighters the villa gives? Does it only give fighters for who you have a military for? Also, does the villa give rogues?
  10. Inventory Boosts

If I have a 10% and 100% production boots in my inventory, can I stack them and get 110% boost?
  11. Producing Goods In Ancient Egypt

I can't produce any grain or pottery in Ancient Egypt. It seems like I'm missing other goods to produce these. Anyone know what's going on?
  12. 2 Carousels

If I have 2 carousels, will I then get double the attack bonus? I get 4% for 1. will I get 8% if I build 2?