• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. CommanderCool1234

Why cant I post anything in the thread for the sprint thing?

Why cant I post my ideas in the thread for the sprint thing?
  2. CommanderCool1234

[Question] I messed up my reccuring quests

I am in LMA and in the Industrial age map, I think I may have taken some Provinces I shouldn't have and now I am left with this as my three slots. My question is, how many reccuring quest slots should I have and how can I get mine back?
  3. CommanderCool1234

What was the valentines day prize last year?

Just our of curiosity, what was the valentines day reward/ prize last year?
  4. CommanderCool1234

How is this possible?

The best person in my server has gotten around a billion points in the last month or so. He know has the most points in any US server with over 3 billion points. SO my question is how is this possible?
  5. CommanderCool1234

How do you create a beta forum account?

I have looked everywhere and I cant seem to find out how to create a beta forum account, if anyone could post the link or help me out it would be appreciated.
  6. CommanderCool1234

Trading Down Experiment

I thought I would try to trade down some goods and see how much many goods I could gain from it. I wont be using spreadsheets I will just right out what I traded and for how much. I started with 225 Alabaster and paid 50 forge points to trade for 450 industrial filters. Bellow I will write what...
  7. CommanderCool1234

Continent Map

I am in LMA and have conquered the first continent map, will anything bad happen if I move on to the industrial map while still in LMA. Will I lose a reccuring quest screw up my story quests or something?
  8. CommanderCool1234

How much Prestige does GvG get you?

I was just curios how much prestige does 1 sector acually get you in gvg?
  9. CommanderCool1234

Why is there a section for robots under members?

I was looking through the members section of the forum and noticed there was a page for robots, is our information being used by the robots?
  10. CommanderCool1234

Winter Event Calendar

They are not unique and you can find them on wiki fandom.
  11. CommanderCool1234

What Should I do?

I just got a new computer since I broke my old one and this is what my city has looked like for 2 weeks. This is what GbG looks like... And GE isnt any better, I contacted support and they could not help me. Anyone know what I should do?
  12. CommanderCool1234

Conversation With person in Forum

I just started my first conversation with someone in the forum and was wondering when they respond does it show up in alerts? and how do you say something on the thread because now I cant seem to find it.
  13. CommanderCool1234

Is Majarjas Palace Set still Worth it?

I acually have two questions: 1. Is it worth it to have a 1 or 2 majarjas palace sets if you are in LMA? 2. If you are in SAAB is having this many sets worth it? He has a lot more but it would not allow me to take a bigger photo.
  14. CommanderCool1234

Terrace Farms in GE

Do terrace farms show up every 3 weeks in GE 4 as the final encounter? Is it exactly every 3 weeks, so does it show up for you when It shows up for me? I was just curios because I have only done 5 GE 4's but not in a row and none of the times a terrace farm showed up.
  15. CommanderCool1234

GbG sectors that are touching

Sorry for asking so many questions lately but I wanted to know are these secters in GbG considered touching? Is the white sector on the bottom and the sector we are attacking on the right touching?
  16. CommanderCool1234

Space Age Venus

Any idea when it is coming out? Is it in Beta? What great buildings are coming out when the age is realesed? I am just curious because I like it when new great buildings come out.
  17. CommanderCool1234

Sister Guilds

What is a sister guild and what are the advantages? Are they acually conected in any way or do they just help eachother out?
  18. CommanderCool1234

What Great Buildings Should I have in a WW World?

I have two diamond farm worlds and have recently started a 3'rd. The first two I made I just winged it and ignored all guides but on this one I want to do It right. What great buildings should I build if I want this to be a pure negotiation/wishing well world? This is my world so far And...
  19. CommanderCool1234

Why cant I reply to an idea?

I was trying to reply to an idea about GbG and when I hit post reply it said oops this thread does not allow you to post replies. Was this because the person who made the thread made it incorectly or is it on my end.
  20. CommanderCool1234

How do you make a spolier and copy someone's writing?

Question is as stated above, I have often seen people copy others writing (and I don't mean ctrl c, ctrl v) and would like to learn how to do that as well as how to make spoilers.