• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. whats the highest auction go for

so far today Sentienal tower upgrade 501k
  2. why do we get these do 4 ge negotiates on day 1 of ge

who knows what they got . It could be 2 spearmen it could be modern units it could be lesser age units
  3. Donating to guild treasury

daily will have you donate too. It will be an easy task way better than run prods or ge negots or tavern visits
  4. why do we get these do 4 ge negotiates on day 1 of ge

now I get bots in pvp. I guess nobody that does pvp has vw beattles and 67 camaros running around in my world. Way more beattles lots of beattles.
  5. why do we get these do 4 ge negotiates on day 1 of ge

Then I would miss out on other age tower points. With ge 1 I want to do the lower age units
  6. why do we get these do 4 ge negotiates on day 1 of ge

battles are easy at stage one and don't cost diamonds I want to save diamonds not spend them on other crap I want to spend no diamonds so I can get land expand I only want to negot ge at the end at lvl 5 battle don't cost diamonds rent has really jacked up like 50% of original and killing bugs...
  7. pvp arena

I am totally stuck on unimatrix for like a week. Refresh won't work. The last has a bunch of future and beyond age players. Can we have some bots? Also this player has under current age units which = lesser score
  8. [Question] Should I delete my Level 9 Truce Tower?

No because once you hit modern age the other good gbs give you refined goods. With TT you can aiid all in hood once you hit modern age. Also you can get goods from aiding friends and guildies higher than you. I only plunder on boring Monday. Also its the only skyscraper around and its cool...
  9. Jaeger units not hiding in GE level 5

jaegers and rifleman look the same on the board. Can they make em a little different?. Don;t stay in industrial long the indian units are lousy. I have special buildings that make units. I don't want all them indians. The jeep is way better at being a cav than the horse.
  10. Crypto Cash

yes you can win goods above y0our age in the event
  11. limit to items

is there a limit I have 106 30% defense boosts from current event getting lots of champions and rogues from it sometime lots of fp 2 arc lvls from event which is like climbing a mountain now the auction will be well feed
  12. why would a guild have complete ge in 1 day

nope I have 4 million medals
  13. Plunder progress

I just plunder on boring monday most of it is junk not much fp mostly goods. 2 spearfighters don't help tower points much
  14. Why do we need ads

it cost money to run helps em stay in business. Its why we have diamond deals and special building deals. I know of a web game that failed and had 30k users but no spend real money.
  15. In an age with higher age players

Somebody aged up That is usually what happens for the other to happen it would be a small world like a starter world.
  16. goods fp bank

how many goods and fp keep in bank at 3K goods I dump on guild what about fp bank after which dump on GB and do a fast lvl
  17. why does the event have so many prod runs

road current era 35 tarmac 0 happy metro entrance 2 spaces good for cultural building build billboard 123 2 spaces
  18. why does the event have so many prod runs

I just build wreck happy producers Don't have many store kits
  19. why does the event have so many prod runs

any way I have a foeberge, a confectionary, a garage 2 lamps, 2 clocks a gun and 3 specials
  20. why does the event have so many prod runs

great trade a productive building for a bunch of non producers. blacksmith make hardly nothing