• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2012 Halloween Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oh man I just blew snot bubbles out my noise. LoL.

I really can't figure it out though. I defeated players army's. I deleted units. I deleted buildings. I am sure I'll get it eventually though :)

DeletedUser

try building 4 of the fast melee troops as they all have "hats"/ helmets on their heads..

DeletedUser

OK I just killed off all my horsemen I'll try building 4 more and give an update. Thanks for the tip :)

DeletedUser

My first time on the forum: hope I'm doing this right.
One of my riddles is I need 4 bodies of men with a hat. My guild friend suggested Musketeers, but there is no way I can get that far before this Halloween riddle thing is over. Any ideas anyone?

Question? Why does it say Cotter under my name? I'm so lost...:unsure:

Trying DELETING any 4 units (your cheapest to re-train fighters). I did slingers (nothing on their heads, but it still counted).

- - - Updated - - -

Just completed it all - now looking for where I am supposed to find my reward to put it in.... if someone else finds where I can select it to place in my city, please let me know! Thanks!

DeletedUser

UPDATE: The reward is found in the "Inventory" panel that I've not previously had anything on before.... ;)

DeletedUser2467

I tried with several different military types with helmets, but that didn't work.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, silly me! I fought battles, intentionally letting my guys die and nothing happened. I did what Castle suggested and just deleted my guys, It worked! Thank you!! I knew I shouldn't have tried this quest when I was tired.

DeletedUser2475

About the 4th one can u negotiate to conquer the land as well?

DeletedUser2475

really need to know as i am in early middle ages but still have iron age units :(

DeletedUser2223

If players from different eras could supply information on the graveyard it would be appreciated.
Size and Bonus.

DeletedUser2419

HMA - 3x3 graveyard +800 happiness. DO NOT delete multiple units at once. I deleted one and then 3 at once and it reset the quest. Just delete 4 archers one at a time.

DeletedUser2223

HMA - 3x3 graveyard +800 happiness. DO NOT delete multiple units at once. I deleted one and then 3 at once and it reset the quest. Just delete 4 archers one at a time.

Thank you for the info.

That's odd. I deleted 1 as a test then 3 at once, and it worked fine.

DeletedUser

Ok ...I got the graveyard..high middle ages +800 happiness, but the riddler guy is still there. I built the graveyard, too. Does he go away on hallowe'en or am I missing the last riddle?? It says Congratulations! you finished all the hallowe'en quests. Is there something else we are supposed to figure out...He refuses to leave..lol

DeletedUser34

Ok ...I got the graveyard..high middle ages +800 happiness, but the riddler guy is still there. I built the graveyard, too. Does he go away on hallowe'en or am I missing the last riddle?? It says Congratulations! you finished all the hallowe'en quests. Is there something else we are supposed to figure out...He refuses to leave..lol
Well they have a specter on the forum, why not have one in game as well ;)

DeletedUser2223

i will update the orginal post as people give me details on the graveyard for each era.

DeletedUser

ok, so my jack o lantern quests were the same as yours up til after build one of each kind of building. My next quest says I have to earn coins but they can't be from a quest, no residential building, no townhall, no continent map conquest, none from motivation or polishing and no diamond buys. So, my question is...how else can I get coins? Oh and it says 0/3. Help

DeletedUser2467

ok, so my jack o lantern quests were the same as yours up til after build one of each kind of building. My next quest says I have to earn coins but they can't be from a quest, no residential building, no townhall, no continent map conquest, none from motivation or polishing and no diamond buys. So, my question is...how else can I get coins? Oh and it says 0/3. Help
I deleted 3 statues, any decorations that give you back coins.

DeletedUser

Colonial Age Graveyard gives 1000 happiness.

And seeing as how HMA graveyard is 800, my guess is LMA is 900.

Status
Not open for further replies.