• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8594

My new year resolution is to recruit at least one new player each week to keep F.O.E growing and having the best time playing this game.

DeletedUser5604

I resolve to find a way to get my wife to get involved in playing FOE herself so she will understand why I want to play as much as I do. Gotta get her hooked, too!

DeletedUser

Help my other founders keep my guild in the top three an all my members happy an productive an Help them all get an Obsevatory,

DeletedUser10685

I will attack the clutter in my home in the manner of a GVG battle, besieging until each sector (room) is conquered.:war:

DeletedUser14564

I will do my best to help support my Guild during GVG events.

DeletedUser

To negotiate as often as possible and avoid battles to be the friendliest king in the land!!!

DeletedUser

To lead my guild to dominate GvG. To advance to Post Modern Era. To be ranked in the top 25 of players.

DeletedUser

FOE New Year's Resolution

To have at least 5 GB's and be most knowledgable about the guild to be a mentor towards others!
Happy New Year's to all!

DeletedUser

As a new obsessed player, my FOE NYR is to be grateful for finding FOE and diligent in mastering it!

DeletedUser14565

Become the most powerful newbie by spreading peace (even if by force)!

DeletedUser14545

I'll make my legacy Noble, wielding my sword, so we're the bloodline of Kings and our lineage will forever be known in F.O.E.

DeletedUser14560

NYR

Logging on each day cause this is an awesome game, attack the hood as often as I can, plundering, and getting BP's, be the best.

DeletedUser7559

My New Years Resolution is to make it to the Post Modern Era.

mstorm

My resolution for 2015 would have to be move out of the industrial age, and progress through the tec tree finally, but not after finish building my attack and defense a little bit stronger. Also to help build the guild, and help my guild members reach some of their goals for the year as well. By helping level up their great builds, and helping more with trades, and try to m/p more now since we have the aid button. :)

DeletedUser14577

I will try to remember that "It's only a game" nothing personal

DeletedUser

Resolution

Crush my enemies. See them driven before me. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14580

My New Year Resolution is to be alot more crazy and active in Global Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.