• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14087

In the Marketplace, I will only charge 5% additional quantity, rather than the 10-20% that my guildies have learned to pay for needed goods.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8858

To forge my way through the storyline while at the same time making my town the most beneficial to everyone who visits it.

DeletedUser13634

I will try to play thru an age without building any goods buildings. I will trade for all the needed goods.

DeletedUser11841

Click attack, and click defend
Alcatraz builds 4 more men
More supplies, I raid your farms
Then GvG a call to arms!

DeletedUser13665

My FoE resolution for 2015 is to reach LMA in all of my cities and be better situated to assist my guilds.

DeletedUser14592

New Year's Resolution

You'll be able to see my city from space! I'm gonna be huge!!
Happy New Year, people.

- - - Updated - - -

You'll be able to see my city from space! I'm gonna be huge!!
Happy New Year, people.

DeletedUser

My NYR is to follow the FOE Golden rule: Do unto others as they do unto you. :D

DeletedUser14369

I resolve to stop checking if my trades were picked up every 5 minutes.

DeletedUser14133

My Resolution is to build an empire that would make God proud of me and home to everyone no matter race, color or creed.

DeletedUser

My NYR is to help as many new players as I can; by adding them to my friends list and motivating/polishing them every day.

DeletedUser

I will spend each and every one of my 600,695,370 supplies.

attachment.php

DeletedUser14596

Let´s conquer Hollywood!!! Go for the movie! Time travelling would link all ages

:eek:Let´s conquer Hollywood!!! Go for the movie! Time travelling would link all ages

DeletedUser10929

Share my FOE experience with newer players, assist those that have questions or are confused (especially newbies), generously contribute FPs, and make lasting friendships.

DeletedUser14550

i resolve to have a fatter produce pile on my server than any 1 lol

DeletedUser4517

My plans for the new year.

I hope to take my guild, The Overlords, to become top ten Guild in regular play as well has GVG in 2015.

Bill69

Expansion

Try to figure a way to get more expansions so I can get my guild advanced more quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.