• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15186

I resolve to have the best looking city in the game, which means the most attractive Great Buildings...so it's all about the Observatory!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well, I actually just started because I tried before but in my first battle it kept freezing up and saying the website was not responding. however I tried it today again and finally got past it. so I guess my resolution is to play a lot and level up and find a good alliance or make m own and take this place over.

DeletedUser14260

I will start cities in every world, planning my entire life and the lives of my wife, dog and future children around the collection schedule.

DeletedUser8413

My resolution is simple,
And I’m sure you’ll agree.
I’ll marry the woman
I met on FoE!

theticklemonster82 + Shoelessjoe356 = TLA

FredK2014

Thanks for a great game. I promise to use the aid button on a daily basis. It's the greatest part of the game.

DeletedUser15191

To dominate by being Liianna::D
Lively conversationalist
Involved guildmember
Intrepid attacker
Aiding daily
Neat Dominion (my city)
Naughty plunderer
Acquirer of GBs

DeletedUser13378

Honestly, I want to make this the most enjoyable game for both myself, my guildmates, and everyone i come into contact with.

Occipitalis

Forge of Empire is a game of excellence beyond compare,
I resolve to play daily being diligent and fair.
Motivate, polish, and decorate with flair,
and the bullies in my hood in the future Beware!

DeletedUser15201

To build up my goods to a point that I can complete any and all guild trades so my guild mates are never wanting. :)

DeletedUser10947

I will build at least 2 more Great Buildings including Castel Del Monte. Are multiple entries allowed?

DeletedUser

I resolve to build the most efficient and productive city I can in 2015.

DeletedUser15207

I resolve to stop dropping friends & replacing them with higher players just because I have both Great Buildings in their age.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This year I will become a Contemporary Era Cosmopolitan, which I am sure will cause peace to spread throughout the entire known universe.

DeletedUser15206

To toast each age as it fades, to cheer on spear men fighting losing battles to paratroopers.. to enjoy this game for years to come.

DeletedUser

My NYR for FOE is to be able to get rid of buildings I no longer need. I am a bit of a pack rat , in game and out.

DeletedUser13342

I will advise, console, mediate,
and mostly patiently listen
to my gaggle of clamoring guildmates
to deserve my leader position

DeletedUser15210

My resolution will be to quit being a loner and join a guild,so if anyone is looking for an active player...

DeletedUser12735

My NYR is to keep my pimp hand strong, find Waldo in east-nagach, hire Quasimodo for my Notre Dame, and skinny dip wishing wells.

DeletedUser

In 2015 I resolve to collect all the goods my buildings made, accept when I see a fair trade, and to never just tap aid!

Status
Not open for further replies.