• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] At what point should you not level the ship/festival to 300?

planetofthehumans2

You wake up with a solid 5Q, but you'd have to spend 5Q to level them up to 300 and wait 5 hours for those to get to 8Q again, surely it would take less time to just wait out the last 3Q with level 250 buildings? Like at what point should you just wait it out rather than pushing to 300?

depends on if you have the %shamrocks item, then you're just waiting another Q to go.

Pericles the Lion

You wake up with a solid 5Q, but you'd have to spend 5Q to level them up to 300 and wait 5 hours for those to get to 8Q again, surely it would take less time to just wait out the last 3Q with level 250 buildings? Like at what point should you just wait it out rather than pushing to 300?

depends on if you have the %shamrocks item, then you're just waiting another Q to go.
With a level 3 manager a Festival @250 only produces 262T shamrocks per hour. So, it would take about 14 hours to get from 5Q to 8.4Q. It would be a lot faster to level the ship and festival to 300 (presuming that the factories are levelled up high enough to produce enough to keep the ship running full)

Flynn013

This is where that handy little extension that we are not mention is a great help. It shows you the production per hour from the festival, ship, and factories. As well as the time remaining to complete tasks and time to 8.4.

Johnny B. Goode

This is where that handy little extension that we are not mention is a great help. It shows you the production per hour from the festival, ship, and factories. As well as the time remaining to complete tasks and time to 8.4.
Or you could just check the time skip item in the mini-game itself (click on the clock speedup item and it will show you the collected production for 2, 4 and 8 hours.)

Dominator - X

Why are you not to mention the FOE Helper extension? I asked INNO if we were allowed to use it and they had no objection. All it does is collect and publish data and help us make game decisions with that data in mind. It does not collect any resources nor assist in fighting. It clicks no buttons. So, why would you not mention it? Is there some unwritten (or written) rule in the forum that prevents us from talking about something that INNO themselves does not object to?

Pericles the Lion

Why are you not to mention the FOE Helper extension? I asked INNO if we were allowed to use it and they had no objection. All it does is collect and publish data and help us make game decisions with that data in mind. It does not collect any resources nor assist in fighting. It clicks no buttons. So, why would you not mention it? Is there some unwritten (or written) rule in the forum that prevents us from talking about something that INNO themselves does not object to?
Afaik, INNO has never communicated to players regarding the use of FOEHelper. They have neither approved its use nor outlawed it. Instead, they have been conspicuously silent. I think that they want to keep their options open so, imo, the less said about it the better.

Sharmon the Impaler

I am in the same camp as you. It doesn't assist in playing the game in anyway . it only gives us data that is available anyway to make the game more enjoyable. There is no way in heck I would be doing this event without it , it would be more of an agravation than a game. IMO Inno should license it from FoE-Helper , formally allow it and move on. GbG would generate 2/3 the cash it does for Inno without FoEhelper at the very most.

jaymoney23456

I don't use FOE helper-don't trust the third party apps like that -I play fine without it so I don't see the need also

Dominator - X

Afaik, INNO has never communicated to players regarding the use of FOEHelper. They have neither approved its use nor outlawed it. Instead, they have been conspicuously silent. I think that they want to keep their options open so, imo, the less said about it the better.
They communicated to me that as long as it does not breach any of their rules, they have no objection to me using it. I realize that is different than approving it. Regardless, it is not banned from use and many of us use it openly. I know the guys at the Helper are constantly checking to verify they are in compliance with INNO rules. In the past, INNO had objected to an issue regarding incidents, but they deleted or changed the extension to comply.

Is there a rule that we can be pointed to that states that we cannot mention the extension on the Forums or is this just something started by rumor and carried on as such?

Dominator - X

I am in the same camp as you. It doesn't assist in playing the game in anyway . it only gives us data that is available anyway to make the game more enjoyable. There is no way in heck I would be doing this event without it , it would be more of an agravation than a game. IMO Inno should license it from FoE-Helper , formally allow it and move on. GbG would generate 2/3 the cash it does for Inno without FoEhelper at the very most.
It is also a great tool for treasury management. Some of the data it collects and publishes are suggestions I have asked from INNO when they used to do their "ask anything" (or whatever they called it) for QOL changes. It is just a good management tool that in no way assists the functions of the game. It only assists in decision making.

Sharmon the Impaler

It is also a great tool for treasury management. Some of the data it collects and publishes are suggestions I have asked from INNO when they used to do their "ask anything" (or whatever they called it) for QOL changes. It is just a good management tool that in no way assists the functions of the game. It only assists in decision making.
Exactly , GBG would slow down greatly without it so it is to innos benefit that it is being used. Same thing with checking for rogue quild members and compliance with fight requirements of the guild. GBG would suffer greatly without it and Inno's income from GBG as well.

jaymoney23456

Exactly , GBG would slow down greatly without it so it is to innos benefit that it is being used. Same thing with checking for rogue quild members and compliance with fight requirements of the guild. GBG would suffer greatly without it and Inno's income from GBG as well.
I don't use foe helper -how does it speed up GbG?

Sharmon the Impaler

All the better Youtube videos use it (Mooing Cat too) , All the Reddits and every top guild relies on it for GBG. They can make any rule that they want but people will do what people do. It's completely harmless and not using it diminishes the game.

WillyTwoShoes

IMHO - The above mentioned helper is a no brainer. What I'd like to know is why its not part of the standard foe package. The various tools and gadgets in that helper are what Inno should have offered and upgraded its platform too long ago.

<without charging diamonds every time you use it!>

WillyTwoShoes

I don't use foe helper -how does it speed up GbG?
I can tell you its a boon to guild managers that need to track treasury goods, guild buildings, guild power, player participation, never mind the GBG alerts. For someone like myself who looks at guilders in the vein of a "MoneyBall" manager its indispensable at rounding up and presenting me with easy to understand data that I can use to zero in on where our guild needs to concentrate its resources.