• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.145 Feedback

DeletedUser

honestly i was providing feedback and can care less of what you think of it. Your entitled to your own thoughts, regardless of how many people care about it, just as mines.
This thread is for feedback on the items in the Changelog itself, not on the mechanics of how to view the Changelog information.

voidsource

Oh, that was feedback. Looked more like a kid throwing a tantrum.

Perhaps you should try another way to get your point accross.
perspective. It's all how u look at it. Feedback is more or less using communication to get the idea across. Someone telling you " Ef MF off " is the same message as " Leave ", the message is the same, the perspective is different. But the idea is the same.

RazorbackPirate

perspective. It's all how u look at it. Feedback is more or less using communication to get the idea across. Someone telling you " Ef MF off " is the same message as " Leave ", the message is the same, the perspective is different. But the idea is the same.
Then you agree that Agent's point stands. When the feedback communicated is perceived an over the top childish rant, especially about something a silly and inconsequential as an extra mouse-click, my feedback was to give that other perspective. The yang to your ying, as it were.

As Agent says, "Perhaps you should try another way to get your point across." Perhaps you'll leave a different perception about your perspective.

DeletedUser

Then kindly I ask for the proper link so I may post the feedback in its proper thread.
Your best course of action would be to either contact support or PM a Community Manager.

And everyone, please keep your comments to feedback about the Changelog. Thanks!

voidsource

Then you agree that Agent's point stands. When the feedback communicated is perceived an over the top childish rant, especially about something a silly and inconsequential as an extra mouse-click, my feedback was to give that other perspective. The yang to your ying, as it were.

As Agent says, "Perhaps you should try another way to get your point across." Perhaps you'll leave a different perception about your perspective.

Perspective does not mean one is right nor wrong, it simply provides a different point of view. You don't have to agree with it, but it does not mean it's wrong. Perception is subjective, much how some people like pineapple on pizza while others don't. Which brings me back to my first reply...everyone's entitled to their own thoughts, regardless of how many people care about it, just as mines.

RazorbackPirate

Got it. You think that extra mouse click is the worst thing in the world and demands an over the top feedback response. My perspective is that your over the top rantings don't match the triviality of the issue.

I guess it's the same as pineapple on a pizza if your response is the same over the top silliness. "OMG!!! Pineapple on a Pizza!!! JESUS!!! Could there be anything more gross? My GOD, where were you raised?!!? How do you expect me to eat ever again after seeing THAT!!!" That kind of silliness. That's my perspective so, it's not wrong, right?

Last edited:

DeletedUser36624

I guess it's the same as pineapple on a pizza if your response is the same over the top silliness. "OMG!!! Pineapple on a Pizza!!! JESUS!!! Could there be anything more gross? My GOD, where were you raised?!!? How doe you expect me to eat ever again after seeing THAT!!!" That kind of silliness. That's my perspective so, it's not wrong, right?

I don't get it. This is THE right and proper response to pineapple on pizza. How is that silly?

Super Catanian

Yeah, I have to agree. According to my facts and statistical reasoning, 100% of people who eat pineapple on pizza will eventually die, therefore you should completely avoid putting that cursed yellow fruit on pizza. Stay woke!
*(Breathes in as I get mentally prepared to receive multiple hate comments)*
I like pineapple on pizza.

Super Catanian

I'm sure everyone will agree that the ToB has the biggest makeover. I even like the cranes on top to show that it was never finished, historically speaking, anyways.

voidsource

Got it. You think that extra mouse click is the worst thing in the world and demands an over the top feedback response. My perspective is that your over the top rantings don't match the triviality of the issue.

I guess it's the same as pineapple on a pizza if your response is the same over the top silliness. "OMG!!! Pineapple on a Pizza!!! JESUS!!! Could there be anything more gross? My GOD, where were you raised?!!? How doe you expect me to eat ever again after seeing THAT!!!" That kind of silliness. That's my perspective so, it's not wrong, right?

it really surprises me ur level of ...... One clearly is an example and u get off topic going on about how its about food. Really, how did you ever accomplish things when u seem to get easily distracted. Im afraid to bring more examples bc you really would go off the topic and forget to understand what an example serves as....but its ok. No need to discuss something with the likes of a person who doesn't understand what an example is.

DreadfulCadillac

*(Breathes in as I get mentally prepared to receive multiple hate comments)*
I like pineapple on pizza.
HATE COMMENT(IU ASKED FOR 1, so i had to provide 1 sorry:D)
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this ludicrus, wouldnt be suprised if u were a zombie..i mean WHO ELSE LIKES THAT COMBO!!!!!!I man come on .........
There acctually is one other possiblity....let me tell a pretend story.,.dont get upset.
Hishiroma JapnTIME:before the nuke gets dropped.on..like 10 min before hand people..)
@Super Catanian and @DreadfulCadillac are standing on the ground and see the nuke coming RIGHT ON TOP OF US!.i have the common sense to run awya, but @Super Catanian decides to stayright there..At first it seems like nothing happened besides the usual(radiation posioning, SEVERE!!)
and then we find out around 80 years after it caused him to like pinapple on pizza.I CAN NVR FORGIVE U FOR STAYING THE @Super Catanian
THE END Renember this whole story was a joke..dont get offeneded...:p

Last edited: