1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Changelog 1.145 Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcement Feedback' started by Panacea, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Panacea

Panacea FOE Team Community Manager

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please discuss it here or visit us on Facebook! :)
    Here is a link to the Changelog Announcement.
    Sincerely,
    Your Forge of Empires Team

2. icarusethan

icarusethan Well-Known Member

I like the new looks on these GBs. Good job, Inno.

3. TA152H

TA152H Active Member

In my opinion, the Babel was the single ugliest building in the game. It's definitely improved with this version. Definitely a thumbs up.

4. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

Yeah, the Babel is really improved in the new version. The others change much more subtly. I like the improvement to using building upgrades, too.

5. ODragon

ODragon Well-Known Member

I agree, although, I wish you could just do it in the inventory without placing it.

6. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Well-Known Member

I like the GB changes. Especially Babel. However... I think the time was wasted updating Notre Dame. No one should build that.

Also, the changes to the upgrade kits are extremely helpful. It was always a pain having to go in and out of my inventory.

7. Orius Maximus

Orius Maximus Well-Known Member

Spring is coming up, and I see the Babel is slimming down to fit into the BuildingBikini™.

8. Roxana 1184 the Wise

Roxana 1184 the Wise Well-Known Member

I had thought about posting about that, but this is a feedback thread, and didn't want to give the devs any ideas. #noproposalfrommenosiree

Emberguard likes this.
  9. Lauramiller

Lauramiller Well-Known Member

It would be a professional touch if the initial post asking for feed back linked to the Changelog in question.

10. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

Done.

Orius Maximus and Lauramiller like this.
  11. ODragon

ODragon Well-Known Member

Thank you, next time I vote you just put the notes there too.

Lauramiller likes this.
  12. coolyfooly

coolyfooly Member

Will GB like Notre dame, Colosseum and such ever get changed to point of being worth building? And dont tell me GB should only be good for their Age and useless after, cause GB like zeus, LoA and such will be good till the very end.

And would be great to sort Top GB lvl list by GBs so we can look for specific GBs that are activly lvling to get BPs for.

13. lemur

lemur Well-Known Member

"Over the years, we've made some improvements to Forge of Empires overall art style. We wanted to bring some of the older Great Buildings in line with this updated style ..."

Could you be more specific? .I have long thought that Notre Dame is one of the best-looking buildings in the game, and I am very disappointed by what you have done to it. .While the changes to some of the other buildings look like slight improvements, the new Notre Dame is diminished. .Gone are the clearly visible stained-glass windows. .Gone is the soft, warm tone (as if bathed in late afternoon sun). .Gone is the worn look (appropriate for such an old landmark) — replaced by harsher tones and crisp lines, as if the cathedral were recently built. .What was the point? .Exactly what were you trying to do to it?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    Edward _MMXIII and Algona like this.
  14. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

I disagree with you on the change to Notre Dame. I think the new version, especially the front facade and bell towers, is much more accurate proportionally. I also think it's now lit much more consistent with the rest of the buildings.

I'll reserve final judgement until I can see it in a city (if I can find one in a city), but I like the changes so far.

Edward _MMXIII likes this.
  15. lemur

lemur Well-Known Member

Was that their objective? .I asked InnoGames for clarification, but I'm not holding my breath. .I have never seen a company so utterly clueless about how to communicate with its customers — as if we were not worthy of their time.

16. cton2.forge

cton2.forge Active Member

Depends if you're a paying whale or one of us freeloaders. I'm probably not worth their time. I'm just good for snarky comments, attitude and general malaise here and in game...

17. voidsource

voidsource New Member

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!! can you STOP posting an unnecessary thread to the news update? i like clicking ont he news update but hate the fact that once i click on it from the main page i have to yet again click on another link to bring me to the actual news forum thread. JUST MAKE IT GO DIRECT!!! So instead of going from "Homepage 'read more' link > short brief news update 'click here' > actual news thread".....have it go direct from "Homepage 'read more' link > actual news thread"....JESUS!!! so many news updates and you guys can't figure out how annoying that is? I WANT to know the new updates so why would i need to go an extra unnecessary step to read it? why?!?!

I know it sounds like im venting but it really is annoying. Hope u guys fix this soon.

18. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

The ToB had me like...:eek:
    But in a good way.:)

19. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

Wow. Your poor finger. How do you get by?

20. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

Gold. How often do you roast people like this?