• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.79 Feedback

DeletedUser8902

The game started this thread to get peoples opiinion on the changes. So, they are pegged whiners if they complain. However, you are whining about them "whining". How is your whining any better than theirs. The way I see it the game has asked for them to complain if they don't like it, yet they have never asked for another player to complain about others complaining. So from what I see there are lots of whiners: those who dislike aspects of the game, those who dislike the posts from those who dislike something about the game and me, of course. I am definitely whining about those of you who call others whiners, because you make the forum not such a friendly place to express your dislikes.
buy some diamonds, like i do. I can call you a whiner, Inno gets paid by me and others so you can call me a whiner. Don't like the limits? buy some diamonds. or packs.

DeletedUser25543

buy some diamonds, like i do. I can call you a whiner, Inno gets paid by me and others so you can call me a whiner. Don't like the limits? buy some diamonds. or packs.
Packs are useless. Diamonds really should only be needed for land expansions which are 2 premium per era/age. The rest of the game can be played completely for free and the full benefits enjoyed. And yes Inno does want players to buy diamonds. They do have bills to pay, food to buy, families to support, etc etc etc..... just like everyone else does. This is actually one of the few rare games that is online multiplayer where most stuff is free and with the one exception of land expansions you do not need to spend real money to advance. Thank you Inno for giving us such a great game to play that does not cost a subscription fee every month!

DeletedUser8902

I have diamonds and use them for things I need. You are still a cry baby :)
earning diamonds by creating alternate accounts you invite do not count. I purchased them regularly monthly or bimonthly. Le chateu diamonds are not purchased. if you don't do $1000 a year then you are not even trying. I have seen far too many unjust changes because of non purchase complaints. Enough. Let them buy diamonds, Now put the sector release function back.

DeletedUser13942

earning diamonds by creating alternate accounts you invite do not count. I purchased them regularly monthly or bimonthly. Le chateu diamonds are not purchased. if you don't do $1000 a year then you are not even trying. I have seen far too many unjust changes because of non purchase complaints. Enough. Let them buy diamonds, Now put the sector release function back.
I've bought plenty to support myself and several others, but you really need to check the arrogance, you make paying players look bad. Without free players there wouldn't be much of a game.
No I don't like the changes, but, you're over the top.

DeletedUser25543

I have shocking news! I actually buy diamonds with money I earn from working a real job!

DeletedUser25543

What is amazing is how some paying members such as you always whine the loudest because you feel you are entitled and privileged. That is the aspect of the game that I hate the most and it makes other paying members look bad.

DeletedUser13942

I believe one thing that would make some of these more extreme changes less enraging is an announcement.
Let me clarify, we get these unnecessary announcements in game such as the beginning of an event (unnecessary because there is already plenty of other indicators like the "Big Blue Arrow") or the most annoying for me yet, the release of the new Innogames.tv video
But major rule change such as this is only announced in forums and usually has to filter thru the game by word of mouth.
Even the feedback and announcement threads are hard to find for someone who doesn't frequent the forums. These threads are titles changelog 1.79 while there should be specialized threads for something as major as rule changes. Something like "GvG Rule Change" and the subsequent feedback thread.
I could even referance the recalculation time reset a few months ago that came with no notification and resulted in what I believe was one of the biggest disaster's to date.
Inno has instituted the code for in-game announcements but it has really become just spam most of the time. Quit thinking of it as an advertisement thread Inno, and use it as it should be, to notify players of game altering changes

DeletedUser25543

I believe one thing that would make some of these more extreme changes less enraging is an announcement.
Let me clarify, we get these unnecessary announcements in game such as the beginning of an event (unnecessary because there is already plenty of other indicators like the "Big Blue Arrow") or the most annoying for me yet, the release of the new Innogames.tv video
But major rule change such as this is only announced in forums and usually has to filter thru the game by word of mouth.
Even the feedback and announcement threads are hard to find for someone who doesn't frequent the forums. These threads are titles changelog 1.79 while there should be specialized threads for something as major as rule changes. Something like "GvG Rule Change" and the subsequent feedback thread.
I could even referance the recalculation time reset a few months ago that came with no notification and resulted in what I believe was one of the biggest disaster's to date.
Inno has instituted the code for in-game announcements but it has really become just spam most of the time. Quit thinking of it as an advertisement thread Inno, and use it as it should be, to notify players of game altering changes
Inno actually did send out an in game announcement about this a few weeks ago. Maybe you deleted it and forgot about it?

DeletedUser8902

perhaps, they spam that announcement thing with so much garbage I tend to just get annoyed with it, especially when you have to open it on every fracking world to get rid of it
it's annoying, and when you read it, it isn't clear enough until they make the change. It pisses me off so much they piss on us over the years. lower GB output because they got GvG on the wings, then everyone gets one, then they don't have tiles for you because 50k wasn't expected in medals. then they change the size,,,,, it is like playing with a dungeon master who doesn't like it when people adapt. Everyone had the possibilities. The only people you hurt are the farmers, WHO FOUGHT for their meager tiles. Well coordinated guilds are that. no need to change the mechanics of the game constantly to appease a few that do not understand command theory. If you are going to do this, then bring back border rivers raiders, mountain raiders, and NPC attackers. that should kleep any guild from being triumphant. in fact, why not just reset the whole thing once a week? this way, the guilds that couldn't get their act together can now try again? oh, and charge diamonds to enter GvG. why not, you changed it again?

DeletedUser10785

The deal on new changes.
On Ghost guilds
4 days isnt that long it gives the player a chance to rack up and get ready to invade. The use of troops in a siege will defiantly weed out the
boys from the men.or the hybred/halfassed players I fight that's the only reason i play. It is a inconvenience but attack the guilds when there not online. I believe ghost can still do very wel against bigger guilds. I in fact believe a organized ghost still is a great way to humble land hogs.
the champ farming is bogus but it can still be done. I do find point farming is a waist, just so you look good in leader boads. pretty pathetic.

DeletedUser13942

Just finished my first set of recalc battles under the new system. So now I can say with experience you guys just fubared like big dogs.
The lag spike after placing a seige was insane (assumingly as the system deleted my units from stock).
I can only hope Inno pulls their collective heads out of their collective................... and fixes this while they still have fighters.
Fighting was already suffering, now it's just stupid

You just screwed up one of the last vestiges of fun in your broken, laggy bug filled game. Start firing people and start from scratch

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8902

[QUOTE=" I do find point farming is a waist, just so you look good in leader boards. pretty pathetic.[/QUOTE]
not when you rack em for tower.
besides, it is a strategy that worked, this is why they changed it to 4 times a day, and they do cost troops and goods, which we fill. just because you weren't adept enough to do it, don't knock it. This will only make guilds solidify their borders even more, Ghost guilds will eventually be penalized, because a guild (and some will cry about it) should include 10 or less members) how you like them apples?

DeletedUser10076

Well you know when they implemented the free sieges the player base immediately voted to restore the unit cost.

If you guys feel that strongly about why not make proposals and see if they win.

DeletedUser13942

So here is another thought chain to consider. There are really only a few styles of fighters.

Big Guilds: Traditionally the seige costs are so high, most wars are fought with ghost guilds. Now, the heavy fighters have to stay home in case of attack, so their fighting is reduced

Small fighting guilds: the troop cost alone to set multiple seiges on well defended sectors will drastically reduce their fighting. And the traditional shielding technique is basically out of play. They have to take a sector every night to stay on the map against power guilds. If they miss a night and lose protection on their sectors they're back on the coast

True Ghost guilds (no allegiances just fight for fun): Prob one of the least affected but most complained about. They don't guild jump or dissolve much. And on older servers have highly leveled traz's. So the goods are still cheap, they can take days off and rebuild troops for another campaign. So they will be slowed some but not alot and with at least 1 player with a high traz can continue unobstructed. And when they cut across the face of a medium to large guild, who will have the goods to evict them from the map.

Points Farmers: Much like the ghosts, the level of difficulty is only determined by traz levels. With a big traz and enough rogue hideouts they can still seige 4 maps a day. They'll score less points per tower and less global points, but will also have less competition since its harder for everyone to fight.

And as a bonus, all the farmers are gonna cry because the easiest way to farm points will be in the hood. How many will plunder i wonder