• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.79 Feedback

DeletedUser13942

One thing we noticed regarding the release of a sector ... yes, I understand that you cannot re-seige BUT if someone else lays a siege on that sector you released you should be able to attack the siege ... but you can't.
Oh plz tell me this untrue. If I have a guild attacking me and I release to save goods, You are telling ,me I can't even attack the aggressors seige to help wear them down. If this is true.............wow just wow

lemonwedgie

Oh plz tell me this untrue. If I have a guild attacking me and I release to save goods, You are telling ,me I can't even attack the aggressors seige to help wear them down. If this is true.............wow just wow

I would love to tell you its untrue but look at this face *points to face* does it look like the face of a fibber? :p I am hoping its a glitch and have created a thread in the Bugs forum too .... cuz thats exactly what the deal is - you cannot attack a siege on a sector you just released.

BruteForceAttack

Too much lag when placing siege, browser just locks up. Had to refresh few times. (Even placing DA is slow today). Please at least allow guilds to defend by attacking the sieges on sectors they just released and return some of the army when the sector is released. (Only for newly laid sieges)

DeletedUser26406

I have been playing FoE for 4 years. Im on C,D,E,F and M world. I have never posted in the forum before. I have always rolled with whatever the developers chose to do. The changes you have recently made are horrible. The fact that you need to have troops to lay siege in GvG is the worst. Being able to set sieges for your guild when you were not of that age was a great way for new GvGers to learn the ropes and feel like they were contributing in battle. You have now taken that away. Stupid of you.
Being able to use many different styles in GvG such as "ghosting" and "farming points"" was what made FoE so unique compared to other games available to us players to play. You have now eliminated that and it is a horrible idea too. You developers cater to the traditional style GvG players and have now given a gift to the "land Barons".
I will never spend another cent on this game unless you undo these changes. Im feel im losing interest in this game all together if this is how it is going to be moving forward. Its too bad that you developers felt you had to screw up GvG. I have played for almost 4 years i think and it sucks that i have invested my time and money into a game that just takes a big dump on you to cater to the large land barons.
I have been a loyal player and pretty big spender. NO MORE!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26406

You are SUPPOSED to have multiple fighters! That's the entire point. 5 or 6 people were never meant to be able to challenge a large guild with the sector manipulation and endless sieges that are common now. This will be restoring balance, not breaking it. If smaller guilds wanna take on the big kids, they need to buddy up and share fighters, or merge
So you think the smaller guilds need to build up for months to take on a larger guild? Or simply they need to merge with the larger guilds? these changes are terrible IMO

DeletedUser1674

All this mess just because you don t want to do it right InnoGame:

Owning sector does already many advantages in production and fp gain, so just eliminate the option to gain personal raking points et voila all problems fixed.

PVP tower will be again fair (because PVP means player vs player so no sense to farm points in GVG) and GVG will be just for guilds ranking.

But you don t want to do it. The players that farm points are also the one that buy more diamonds, you cannot upset them. I can understand.

DC

DeletedUser7289

I'm always kinda amused when folks complain that the big, established guilds somehow have an advantage over smaller, weaker guilds. Why, that would never happen in a real war, would it? A big strong country would never have an advantage over a smaller country, right?

DeletedUser10789

It truly is sad to me that the people in charge of the game do NOT even play it or play it in their own cushy guild where they have tons of diamonds that they can play around with and use in anyway they want too. This is not the real world for those of use who cannot do just that, in fact, we either have to WORK HARD for all of what we all have built up or we can buy with diamonds. FYI, with the +40% in diamond sale today, I did buy more diamonds and I went against my own words of late. But do you see what it took to make me buy. It might be the last time I buy them, not sure just yet. Still, let's get to all the points outlined above.

While in my primary world I am a pretty high level player and I have the ability to do nearly everything I want too and with my stockpile of everything, over 100 mil of coins and supplies and medals (useless), plenty of diamonds and tons of troops. Still, the new players DO NOT have close to what I have. I have an attack boost of +156% and I worked hard on my GB's and other stuff to get my GB's up in levels. It gives me a major advantage in fighting and as such, how do you think any newer player could even come close to this. Well, playing for over 2 years or rushing fast, maybe. We still do not understand WHY it is important for guilds to have newer players and players not of certain levels to place any and all sieges for the guild. The number one reason is, they learn and they see how to do things the right way. They are paying their dues by helping the guild and growing in the guild. You encourage them to move up in Ages to be able to fight in those ages as well. Now, they sit back and do nothing. I had a player learn and spot for me, only now to not being able to do this. Sure they can spot, but cannot place sieges and now you have virtually given control back to the guilds that control these sectors. Don't believe me, well let look at the real math here. Most guilds have multiple fighters and now you have taken one away from that fight. So, 80 wins on a sector. Now the player needs 8 troops to place the siege, so take that away from any one fighters ability to fight more. Remember ONLY 10 WINS are needed for the controlling sector to break that siege. That means that any guild, UNLESS they are stacked with fighters in that age, can only place a few sieges. I have personally beaten off 6 sieges on my own with my own troops of unattached troops. Was I hurting, I sure was. But you see, those 6 sieges will NOW cost that guild 6 x 8 = 48 Troops LOST by 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. fighters and you have taken away their ability to take sectors from newer not so super stacked guilds.

What you have caused is this, GUILDS WILL, plan ahead and their battle plans will be more thought out and they will fight and plan for more wars. Meaning those in ghost guilds, will start such guilds and then wait passed that 96 hour window and then strike. You see, ghost guilds will always be, you cannot stop that part of it. All you did was force them to think longer term now and plan things out better. So, Guild A will have a few players set up Ghost Guild A and it will take them 96 hours to build up for such attacks. That's it. You only prolonged these ghost guilds waiting time to strike. DUH.

I suggest you take these developers and make them start off like we all had to and they cannot have their own cushy guild. In fact, they start like we all do, with nothing and they have to work at what we all had to work with, THEN MAYBE, they fools will get a clue as to what is truly needed in this game and then FIX THE LAG, the bugs, the chat breaks, etc. and maybe just maybe they will be creative and see how hard it really is to get to the higher levels. I say this as I am concerned that they only listen to the biggest mouth's in the game and forums who want more advantages over the next one. Let's do it this way, IF YOU WORK HARD and you PLAY FAIR, you get rewarded by having the things you need and will make you a better player. BUT to complain about things and whine about stuff to get the game to re-write rules and bends things to accommodate these whiners, PAY YOUR DUES and WORK HARD AT THE GAME like the rest of us have. I didn't join yesterday and say this is unfair to me and that is unfair to me. I started this game and played by the rules, now to change the rules over and over and change good events over and over you are ONLY destroying a game I use to enjoy so much. Where is the fun is playing a game based on certain rules, then the game forcing me to change, then once I change, you change it again. Does the game actually think I will like these changes and they will keep me playing if you force these STUPID changes and rules on me that are COMPLETELY NOT THOUGHT THRU. WAKE UP GAME, you are losing your integrity and pandering to those who cry and whine about this or that. We all do NOT want a participation medal, we EARN THEM by playing BY THE RULES. Unlike this game, who changes the rules mid-stream, only to change them again and then again. Integrity is key and paramount in my humble opinion, show us you honor those who play by the rules and you want to change the rules, because we play by them. These ideas are self servicing to others who complain about it, and I would bet those are the ones who play this game for free, so the joke will be on you, when you lose people like me who pay to play it and are happy to pay for it. Pander and see what happens. Wow, leadership is in poor shape here and you need a real shake up. When will you all learn. Players will adapt, but some will get frustrated and before you knew it, you lost those who supported you. Just a warning, take my advice or not, but don't say I did not warn you OVER AND OVER. Which is yet another reason who a big +40% in diamonds sale happened today, haha. I know your marketing so well by now, now 3 sales for 1 event, Oh boy, management must NOT be happy about the lack of diamond purchases of late, wonder why.? Read any of my post and maybe you can see something in common, if you can't, you do not deserve your job.

A sad day for us fighters in the game.
Steve - LordStevie

DeletedUser6574

Farmers have already found a way around the new rules, they've become mosquitoes. They flit from beach sector to beach sector taking other guild's defenses down and deleting the siege when they've had their fill. Better hope your guild is not at war when they start feeding. As for ghosts, again, the big land owners have players permanently sitting in ghosts. The 96 hr rule doesn't affect them one bit. It's the smaller guilds who are now unable to form a ghost to fight back who are going to suffer.

All of these rule changes just suck the fun out of the game, I have cities on 7 worlds and lead a top guild on D and half the fun is strategizing and out-maneuvering your opponent. There's nothing to strategize or maneuver with anymore. I'm not going to spend one single dime to play whack-a-mole.

DeletedUser26406

I'm always kinda amused when folks complain that the big, established guilds somehow have an advantage over smaller, weaker guilds. Why, that would never happen in a real war, would it? A big strong country would never have an advantage over a smaller country, right?
Look at America, The mighty country. They are affected by terrorist often. Small groups of people can and do score victories against the mighty nations. These rule changes take away the main avenue for smaller guilds to affect the larger guilds. Plus the are changing the rules after years of having them a certain way just to appease you arrogant Richards.

DeletedUser14168

As a general rule, I try not to complain here. Issues have come and gone and, whether I like the changes or not, I love the game and so I learn to adjust.

But the changes made to GvG recently... Are y'all TRYING to kill this game?!?

To the gripers who inspired these changes: Adjust or move on.

1. Don't like that you got plundered? FoE isn't going to change the hoods. Collect on time.
2. Don't like that someone is catching and releasing a sector to get point? Deal with it. Do the same. Battle on your Quest map, PvP, GE or just join the Fighters in your guild and build tower points for yourself. Stop worrying what everyone else is doing.
3. Don't like that peeps aren't mp'ing your city? Build a Cult Building.
4. Don't like that your GBs aren't leveling? Join a GB Club.
5. Don't like that other guilds are attacking your sectors? Watch your sectors and battle the sieges.

There are strategies each of us can put into place to deal with anything that comes up as we all play the game.

In other words, stop griping. If you don't like the way others play, maybe this game isn't for you.

DeletedUser7289

Look at America, The mighty country. They are affected by terrorist often. Small groups of people can and do score victories against the mighty nations. These rule changes take away the main avenue for smaller guilds to affect the larger guilds. Plus the are changing the rules after years of having them a certain way just to appease you arrogant Richards.
I see...so you're advocating for terrorist tactics...uh, OK. Forgive me if I oppose terrorism. And the 'rules' of GvG have changed multiple times in the couple of years it's been a part of the game (yes, kid's, once upon a time there was NO GvG). Originally, it did cost armies to place sieges.
I will give you style points for "arrogant Richards".

DeletedUser8809

'thank you' for effectively killing the GvG for smaller guilds. I have gone thru so many changes with this game, that I am eventually fed up with your pathetic attempts to fix whatever. All the excitement has gone out of the game. Being in smaller guilds in 4 worlds I can only become a farmer and then I might as well play some other game where you get rewarded for being a farmer and not punished.
Good bye Inno

DeletedUser13942

One thing we noticed regarding the release of a sector ... yes, I understand that you cannot re-seige BUT if someone else lays a siege on that sector you released you should be able to attack the siege ... but you can't.

So i the bug forum it was confirmed that this was not a bug but intended. So
That may be the game breaker for me then. There is no more strategy, just toe to toe combat, usually against a guild paying less than 20 of each good while it cost me 1000 of each per seige to try to evict them.
At the risk of being reprimanded, this update is completely asinine and stupid, the devs have totally crapped on the fighters and it will be interesting when the metrics start coming in to see them backpedal, but in true Inno fashion we will never see an apology or an admittance of stupidity, only a quiet update and prob some diamond sales to help make up for the cash they are going to lose.
Happy Farming all, I think the update just finished on my other game. I will spend this evening shutting down my plunderable buildings and then checking in daily to see if this has been unf___ed yet, if not after a reasonable time frame I'll prob be done for good (and for those throwing the money issue around, I WAS a paying player)

DeletedUser18838

The new changes really messed up what was working fine already.
-Setting sieges is now more laggy
-Strategy is eliminated (it feels like we got to play with the "new and improved" legos that don't have any choking parts)
-Retroactively placed this into effect?!?!? Are you kidding me? Say, for example, a new tax law is released. Does a company have to retroactively pay that tax BEFORE it is instituted?? No.
-Overall, the new changes seem like a feeble attempt to regulate a decent game that was working fine

DeletedUser8902

So here is another thought chain to consider. There are really only a few styles of fighters.
And as a bonus, all the farmers are gonna cry because the easiest way to farm points will be in the hood. How many will plunder i wonder
whaaaaah 15 k diamond laters, they change the rules. you are what we call a pussy pet, which belongs to a guild and come herte to fight for INNO. the fact is I spent oer 100 dollars in keeping a sectos and sectors in PME. and they they do this? this is a bad DM from the old Dungeons and Dragons. Rules change as people adapt. BAd.\
I will no longer buy diamonds, and i will make it my vendetta to tell everyone i can not to.
Why should they? they will only change the rules.
Happy bill payiung INNO....

DeletedUser13942

whaaaaah 15 k diamond laters, they change the rules. you are what we call a pussy pet, which belongs to a guild and come herte to fight for INNO. the fact is I spent oer 100 dollars in keeping a sectos and sectors in PME. and they they do this? this is a bad DM from the old Dungeons and Dragons. Rules change as people adapt. BAd.\
I will no longer buy diamonds, and i will make it my vendetta to tell everyone i can not to.
Why should they? they will only change the rules.
Happy bill payiung INNO....
I was fighting FOR Inno? perhaps you should re-read my post (s) all of them LMAO

DeletedUser23098

"Basing on your feedback, we've come up with solutions that will patch some of the loopholes that were reported by you and were making it possible to 'farm' lots of ranking points:"

The best way to have fixed this was to not let GvG points count towards PvP. GvG point would still count toward your advancement in the game, and PvP points would stay in the neighborhood.

DeletedUser23098

The best way to have fixed this was to not let GvG points count towards PvP. GvG point would still count toward your advancement in the game, and PvP points would stay in the neighborhood.