• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Sebastian-

I was guild-hopping, and I was checking with the leader of a particular guild to see if I could stay there for a few days to do my week's GE. She saw that my Arc needed a 3rd, and offered to help, and offered to put a couple of 1.9 Arcs at my service for a few levels while I was staying in her guild. I tried to out-generous her by mentioning that I had enough FP stored up to go to the 70s, if she wanted to use a 1.8 rate for the big Arcs, and to use 4th and 5th place to give some blueprints to people in her guild who needed them. One thing led to another, she found out that I had enough blueprints and FP to get to level 80 at a 1.9 rate, and that I was hovering at around 80 friends... And the next evening I sent out 3 friend requests to people she knew, and we put 36 levels on my Arc. :-D

DeletedUser7687

The best memory was finally , after many many attempts , I got my first SOK. That was a long time ago but it was a big league step for me at the time.
Ram

spnnr

I had raced through to HMA ..as I was in a guild that was inactive and I didnt know the game . I was overmatched, being plundered and no advice and was about to give up.. I reached out on the forum and players like Glarg/Algona gave me advice and I was able to recover .. So that's my favorite memories as strangers reached out to help me..and I now do the same!

DeletedUser39928

As of now, my favorite memory was exactly one week ago when I first tried playing this game.

DeletedUser39663

My favorite joy from Forge of Empires is that I get to decorate my beautiful city any way I like it, I wish I can do that to my real home.

DeletedUser39114

My fondest memories are joining The Chosen about 5 years back. This is my family and I have grown up with them. We have had births and deaths and people graduating on to different games. However, our core members have stayed true to our family. We have all sorts of members, just like my real life family. Some are crazy, some are quiet, some are athletic, and some are math wizards. However, we all work together to help one another and that is just great. Kind of like the TV Show Survivor, except we all win in the end.

And then, there was the time my Arc hit 80! When I started, I did not think I would ever have a single GB at level 10. When my Arc hit level 80, I felt relieved, yet, I knew that I was not going to rest there for long!

DeletedUser23838

My favorite memory of almost 4 years of playing FoE is the perfect GE record (62-0-0, I believe) we had in our little guild Frogs of Empires in S-world. For a little over a year we had three or more members. Now the guild is down to one, but perhaps in a few months we will reband again.

DeletedUser39444

My favorite memory is when I finally got that last blueprint needed to start constructing the “The Arc” great building.

DeletedUser18646

Favorite Memory: Well I would have to say learning how to Build a Guild. I now have a great group of people who I consider my friends. Getting to know them and Building a Great Team. My Team really makes playing FoE Fun!

DeletedUser32364

I can remember a few months ago being stuck in the middle ages for what seemed like an eternity. I was frustrated and almost quit the game. Then someone (a neighbor) sent me a message and asked how I was enjoying the game. I told him of my frustration and he encouraged me to continue on. He sent me a friend request and just kept in touch over the next few weeks. He shared his wisdom and experience with me and asked me to join his guild. I accepted the invitation and he opened the world of Guild Expedition and Forge Point swaps to level up Great Buildings. He gave me so much encouragement and guidance over the months that I advanced in ages/eras quite rapidly. Just being part of a friendly group has made a huge difference in playing the game and made it fun to play every day!

Chris7143

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

It is the last day of our little celebration and today we would like to know your favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires! The winners will be randomly chosen, so small and big memories have a chance to win!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun writing!

Please submit the correct answer until April 30, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all presented memories! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser30103

My favorite memory has to be the time I deleted my CdM by mistake and in panic mode I sent in a ticket and was just about in tears while waiting on a reply.In short order INNO replied and restored my CdM in all its glory.That was the happiest day for me.

DeletedUser38793

My personal favorite was gathering the future era goods needed for my arc, and after 3 months of compiling goods of lower eras and contributing fps, I finally got my arc :)

DeletedUser39685

Finishing research on a level and going up to next level and watching the fireworks and seeing what your new town hall was going to manifest. Player katy7299 and world is houndsmoor.

Status
Not open for further replies.