• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser39155

I best remember the time when I got helped by a guildmate to get goods I needed for an advanced great building. He was so generous and easy to work with. I hope everyone finds a great guild to be part of.

DeletedUser34041

My favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires is the day I hit the million point milestone.

DeletedUser39478

my favorite memory playing foe is from last year on my old account where we had a roast battle in the chat

DeletedUser29788

Discovering the 'extra turn' boost for GE in the friends tavern on my own by accident a few months after I started playing ( mobile interface ). From this I learned to ask others for info and share what I know as the Guild I was in had never heard of this either :)

Glaun

When all of my Guild chipped in to replace with goods, blueprints and forge points to help replace my accidently deleted great building.

DeletedUser27064

My favorite memory is when Vikings opened up. I'd been excited about it for awhile, and it did not disappoint! I enjoyed the challenge of working around the obstacles, and working within a time limit. I also find it stressful, LOL, so have only done it twice now. The first time it was also fun because my kids were doing it and I was the only one to finish it fast enough to get all the bonuses. They grumbled a lot about the obstacles, and I was going, "It's a puzzle! This is fun!" :D

DeletedUser30238

Forge of Empires has been a great game for me. I was an out doors person blessed with enough funds to travel. all that stopped when I was diagnosed with cancer. I have had surgery, chemotherapy and radiation to my head. neck and throat. It put me down for a while but like the game I'm coming back. The gave me an outlet, the situations and characters are enjoyable and the build of something (the city) give tangible results for work in the game. I have deliberately slowed down to "Smell the Roses" and find the hidden nuances. The game gave me something to hold onto. It will be a part of my life long after I start my recovery. I have taken the last Chemo and now have only 4 radiation sessions to go. They tell me recovery will take months. "The Game Must go on".
Truth is I started the game long before cancer hit. I like the analytical bent and creating something. But it was here during a hard place in my life.
Thanks for this Game!
radiation

Salsuero

Please submit the correct answer until April 30, 2019.

You mean to tell me there are incorrect answers to this question?!? I'll pass on this one. I don't want my least favorite memory to be me being told that my favorite memory was incorrect!!!

DeletedUser25171

My favorite memory was learning that an old college buddy, Robert, whom I had not seen in person in a good 18 years, was not only playing, but playing on one of the same worlds where I was set up. We quickly friended each other and chatted quite a bit. Alas, he found himself too busy to continue playing, but we kept in touch in other ways, and I did get together with him when my photo club did a show at the library he works in.

DeletedUser40070

I was playing Forge of Empires in my den. My chair is comfortable and the acoustics were just right with a little light jazz playing in the background. My son, who was over for a visit came in and asked "What are you playing? I shared with him Forge of Empires. My son and daughter were raised on "resource" games that include just a little bit of fighting. We would often play "Age of Empires for hours on a Saturday, all on the same team, all on our own PC, against the AI players. He asked if he could play too, so I set him up on his phone. We have been playing ever since, often in the same guild. FoE was a way to relive the past, on the new technology, and make new memories. Thanks Forge of Empires.

DeletedUser39738

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

It is the last day of our little celebration and today we would like to know your favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires! The winners will be randomly chosen, so small and big memories have a chance to win!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun writing!

Please submit the correct answer until April 30, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all presented memories! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser39738

Short & sweet ...my BESTEST memory so far is hitting the million point mark on my town...SWEET!!!!

DeletedUser27441

My favorite memory has been the entirety of my gaming adventure. I have met many different players from many walks of life. Some of us have collaborated in Arc-leveling ventures, others have given me insight as to strategies of play. All really great memories.

~ DamienThorneOC
Tuulech

DeletedUser30321

i love all the events, so my favorite memory was about finishing my fist event, Carnival of 2016

DeletedUser39929

My favorite "memory" happens every morning, when I harvest all the goodies that accumulate overnight!

DeletedUser39515

My favorite memory is when I finally understood the methodology of Forge of Empires. Initially, you begin the game expanding your land, increasing your real estate, building homes, goods buildings and just going through the motions. You think speeding through the ages is the answer until the age gets richer, real estate is costly and you are just stuck trying to figure out why play this game. The frustration settles in and you either quit or start reading the Forums or Wiki pages. Players, like you, sharing there feedback and experiences. That was when I joined a Guild. I met people who explained the game, shared experiences, helped me understand the fundamentals. Told me it is not about speeding through the game but staying put to grow my GB's. Leveling up your GBs to increase there value. Most importantly is establishing relationships and helping each other along the journey and taking a step back to see how much you developed your city, your craft and value to your allies. Reality...What a Concept, I am here to stay. Since then, I have brought other family members and friends to take part on this journey. Happy Forging!

DeletedUser32607

The very best memory of playing FOE was the day in October when several guilds in D world banded together to take our guild Savage down from the number spot. We have fought in GVG every single day and night since and it has helped to get to know my guild mates better than I ever could have without it. It seems strange, but fighting against the top guilds in our world has been the funest most bestest thing to happen!

DeletedUser38896

Hi, there.

I have not been playing for so long. But I think my memory would be when I was first contacted by another player. Since I have been in contact with that player again few times.

Greetings.
Jónsi

Status
Not open for further replies.