• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25680

Being able to beat GE4 by fighting. I don't know why I find it so gratifying, but it is a tough goal and takes a lot of work.

DeletedUser39494

The best memory at this time is when I received my first great building. I just like playing.
Thank you!

gemstonemine

Getting the final piece of the Indian Fountain on the last day of the Challenge.
I was pre paired to acquire 4 sectors or a Province if necessary. research a Technology, visit 50 friends taverns /spend 3000 in tavern silver, collect production from 10 24 hr supply buildings, donate 500 goods, move ahead or finish the guild expedition,
I was ready for anything!
And it was something simple like polish or motivate x30. LOL

DeletedUser39325

That was stormy september, few years ago, when i started to play forge of empires. I was at my raft on river, barrels was beating below me, trees was dove fast on the coast, and i was bored because i must be inside isolated from the rest of the world. I turned my old laptop without half keyboard, and started to wander throw the internet. Suddenly, i tumble into game. That was love at first sight. Somehow, morning sun arrived, there are not wind and rain at all. I did not noticed anything, i was enjoying my town growing. I am addicted to foe since than, and i did not hate storm too much any more.

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

It is the last day of our little celebration and today we would like to know your favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires! The winners will be randomly chosen, so small and big memories have a chance to win!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun writing!

Please submit the correct answer until April 30, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all presented memories! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

The first time someone gave me a tip and I realized I could make genuine friends in this game!

DeletedUser39026

Everything is good memories. I play recently and i like everything.

DeletedUser32450

I found this game because I wanted to play a game with a legit tech tree. As I rushed my way through the early middle ages, I got to the end and it suddenly hit me...this wasn't about making beautiful cities with trees everywhere, or about rushing through the maps, or being anything. You can do what you want, but it all comes down to math. So I started studying everything, wikis, forums, experimenting with my own city, to really discover it was a game you can play any way you want. This let me teach everyone else how to improve, from folks that have been in the game long before me, to newbies just starting the game needing a little guidance. In a few months it will be two years and I've done a lot of work with so many wonderful people.

Dido 815 the Scourge

My favorite memory while playing was when I was just starting out in Tuulech and another player in my hood took interest in my progress. We friended each other and he checked on me weekly, congratulated me on my progress, answered many questions for me, taught me how to snipe GBs, and basically encouraged me & offered sage advice.

DeletedUser39942

My favorite memory is when I learned to laugh again. In my youth I suffered a traumatic experience. It was deeply embarrassing and people laughed at me. I vowed from that day on I'd never laugh again. Recently while playing FoE the level of enjoyment surpassed my expectations of what was possible. Caught up in the moment I found I was laughing with glee. Thank you FoE. I feel as though I have a new lease on life.

DeletedUser37870

Favorite memory was the night I built my first Arc! I remember it well. I barely slept all night long with anticipation of bonus FP! I built it almost completely with diamonds. All the goods and over half of the blue prints were purchased with diamonds...ahh precious memories!

DeletedUser38913

My favorite memories of FoE are getting online friends and having played with my brother who lives over 1000 miles away from me. It is a way for us to keep on touch and relax at the same time.

DeletedUser39744

I have 3 good memories: first when I joined a guild and everyone was very helpful and not snarky at all at my basic questions; second when I figured out the negotiating pretty well; and third, when I was able to fight through 2 levels of GE ( almost all) and have a pretty good defense. I enjoy working on the Viking settlement and working with the guild to get stronger.
Antiope

DeletedUser40118

My favorite memory of the game was: When 3 or 4 of our guild members started answering question of one of our guild members before he would ask them. This went on for about a week and turn in to a big joke of who could read Lord Ravens mind today. My favorite part is that our guild members became such good friends that we knew what each other would need or what they would do.

DeletedUser39139

My favorite memory so far was when I first started playing, a few days after signing up, the winter event started. I was in awe at how fun the mini-games were.

DeletedUser35307

My favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires was when I was on vacation, flying to another country, and I bought in-flight wifi so I could collect my city on time and make sure I didn't miss any of the event quests. In the meantime, my travel group were all sleeping or making fun of me for playing "my game"

Status
Not open for further replies.