• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cultural settlement.

• Thread starter DeletedUser29647
  • Start date

RazorbackPirate

Why will it take 15 settlements to get a level 10 Yggdrasil?
The Yggdrasil is 9 levels, not 10. It takes exactly 15 Settlements because, 1 Yggdrasil Tree + 8 upgrades + 6 Emissaries = 15 prizes from 15 Settlements.
How often do you get emissaries? I thought it was every time you finished a settlement.
Every other to every 3rd Settlement. The others give Tree upgrades.
I just found the answer to my question about 15 settlements to get a level 10 Yggdrasil, so iggy it.
Given the number of posts it took you to still get all the info wrong, 'prolly bess you iggy it.'

Algona

so iggy it.

You...

You almost... had... it.

With apologies to W. Smith. And anyone silly enough to click on the spoiler.

On your mark ready set let's go
Viking Settlement pro I know you know
I go psycho when my new tech hit
Just can't sit
Got to get Yggy wit it, thats it

Now honey honey makes Mead
1K Copper all I need
Gotta Settlement with a lot of stuff in it
Tear it all down again
Vikings all lookin at me
Glancin' the kid

Wish I was plantin' the Ygg
Here with this handsome kid
FP-FPs right from Yggd-rasil
I just want them
It’s for my Arc group, I won’t see them

indgray ixsay onthsmay on the etllemenSay
Give it up Yggy make it feel like foreplay
Yo my carpal tunnel is infinite
Ha ha
Weird Al(gona) style's all in it

Gettin Yggy wit it
Na na na na na na na nana
Na na na na nana
Gettin Yggy wit it
Na na na na nana
Gettin Yggy wit it
Na na…

This doggerel brought to you by Eric Johnson's Tones, a bottle of Hogue Pinot Grigio, random cheeses and coldcuts, and way too much time on my hands. My only excuse, it seemed funny at the time, but that 's prolly the Hogue talking.

Last edited:

Muad Dib13

The Yggdrasil is 9 levels, not 10. It takes exactly 15 Settlements because, 1 Yggdrasil Tree + 8 upgrades + 6 Emissaries = 15 prizes from 15 Settlements.

Every other to every 3rd Settlement. The others give Tree upgrades.

Given the number of posts it took you to still get all the info wrong, 'prolly bess you iggy it.'
I guess we can't all be as good or wise as you. Please excuse my abhorrent intrusion

RazorbackPirate

I guess we can't all be as good or wise as you. Please excuse my abhorrent intrusion
It's not your intrusion, it's your summary dismissal of the entire thing, based on incorrect and incomplete information. Can't be bothered to learn about it, so you tell us you're skipping it. Please excuse my agreement.

Muad Dib13

It's not your intrusion, it's your summary dismissal of the entire thing, based on incorrect and incomplete information. Can't be bothered to learn about it, so you tell us you're skipping it. Please excuse my agreement.
Summary dismissal? yep that's why I was asking because I was dismissing it summarily, not trying to learn about it. SKIP my question that I found the answer to, was the skip if you actually read it. But you had to reply in your supercilious attitude to put me down. Nothing nice to say, I suppose, no helpful hand, just a put down. Kind Man Alright.

RazorbackPirate

Summary dismissal? yep that's why I was asking because I was dismissing it summarily, not trying to learn about it. SKIP my question that I found the answer to, was the skip if you actually read it. But you had to reply in your supercilious attitude to put me down. Nothing nice to say, I suppose, no helpful hand, just a put down. Kind Man Alright.
Might want to use actual English to fully communicate your thoughts next time. Then folks will know what you're actually talking about 'iggying'.