• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Egg me?

DeletedUser3052

yep I got 2 WWs on the beta and they do give out random rewards, sometimes if you're lucky, you get both of the same reward (as I gotten 2 fp's each - total of 4)

DeletedUser

In defense of shMike, I only received the announcement in 2 worlds; Cirgard and Dunarsund. I never received it in Arvahall. So, anyone that plays only in that world (I know there are few) may well have not received it.

DeletedUser1862

I would be intensely amused if, mostly because of the information leaked into the forums, the easter event is something entirely different from expected. I wouldn't put it past the devs, but that might just be the mass of trolls I see from my other interests XP

DeletedUser4074

In defense of shMike, I only received the announcement in 2 worlds; Cirgard and Dunarsund. I never received it in Arvahall. So, anyone that plays only in that world (I know there are few) may well have not received it.

Yes, I only play on Arvahall (and Beta). That ... seems weird.

DeletedUser2800

Any ETA has been put forward regarding this Easter Event?

Yes. It's up under Announcements as Bunnies!
http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?3000-Bunnies!&p=21485#post21485
Dear Kings and Queens,

There is egg-citement among your city's population. From Wednesday, March 20th, a visitor in town has brought items - including several special, unique items - to exchange for Easter eggs you can find in your city, or earn through a series of Easter quests.

Bunnies - prompted by visitors to your realm - will be dashing to and fro hiding small, oval objects behind statues, bushes and other city decorations for you to find. You can hide eggs in other cities too, to help your friends and neighbors gather enough eggs to trade for items.

When the event becomes active you will see a new quest icon appear on the left side of your screen, the beginning of a new line of quests for you to complete. The event will run until April 3rd. After it ends, the trader will remain available for a further week and leave on April 10th, giving you an opportunity to trade any remaining eggs.

DeletedUser1862

One question, now that it's working in the servers at large, are the quest rewards all Egg-related or is there something else at the end, a building or something else special?
Just wondering if I'm going to miss something if I don't work on the quests.

DeletedUser

Meanwhile, my list of people I have to "re-egg" is growing faster than I can fill.
I guess the minute amount the "egg-bar" holds isn't helping there.

So far; not going bad I think... =)

DeletedUser

Same here. Right now I'd have to work around the clock for more than a day to catch up with everyone who helped. Damn slow eggs :p

*Arturis*

Same here. Right now I'd have to work around the clock for more than a day to catch up with everyone who helped. Damn slow eggs :p
I have to buy 45 eggs so far just to keep up with my list. The price of 20 diamond/egg becomes pricey quickly lol.

DeletedUser

I have a couple questions about the Rogues and their Hideout.

1. Do you have to purchase the Rogues separately from the Rogue Hideout or does the Hideout come with its own Rogues?

2. If you purchase the Rogues separately, where do they retrain/heal or are they a one use unit?

DeletedUser2145

If you purchase the Hideout then you'll be able to train rogues until you get tired, if you buy them separately they're gone once killed in battle. You get two rogue slots for free, then you can buy two more for 30 and 60 eggs, respectively. Final sloth is diamonds-only. So that would be #1.

DeletedUser

Thank you.. that's what I thought, but since the Rogues are being sold separately, I wanted to make sure. :)

DeletedUser

Someone else just posed a question based on what may very well be a "rumor". Is it possible to get two eggs from one deco? I'd say no because the eggs take the place of polishing until you pick them up and so just like trying to polish a previously polished flower, it can't be done until the polish/egg is gone. Tell me I'm right.. please? *LOL*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2145

You're right, a decoration that has already been "egged" and the egg is still to be collected, cannot have any actions done on it, regardless if it's additional egg or polishing.

DeletedUser2800

Thank you.. that's what I thought, but since the Rogues are being sold separately, I wanted to make sure. :)

If you use the sold seperately rogues in your defensive army they never die.