• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FALL EVENT 2017

• Thread starter DeletedUser29247
  • Start date

DeletedUser30312

Well, I had 1254 apples stored up, opened 4 large baskets and got 2 HoFs, 2 Obs BPs, and a Victory Tower. I was looking to pick up 2-3 HoFs, so that's a decent take even with the two booby prizes (seriously Inno, VTs are so easily obtained through the GE these days that they're not really a desirable prize now for what they produce.) There's supposed to be another SoK daily prize on the third last day from what I've read, so I'll save up my apples and blow them there. The last two days are supposely medal packages which is a giant meh for me, I'll just grab some small chests and see if I can nab a Color Guard or two. Sure, they suck but I don't have any and they'll be mildly useful when I go looking for easy points on the low age towers..

DeletedUser

NOT ONE BUT TWO PROVINCES WAY TO GO INNO ....... WAY TO GO ..... i'm in my E world about to finish this debacle SMDH

From the Official Forum Rules:
"Images

- Maximum size images you are allowed to post are 640 by 640 pixels in dimension.
- No animated images are allowed."

DeletedUser26120

Let's please stay on topic, private messages and profile posts exist for messages like those.

I don't want to be too strict about staying on topic but we veer off very often and it needs to come down a notch.

That includes me as well.

*pow*

I have 1,807 apples and I've finished the quest line. I really need Rogue Hideouts.

Seems nobody is able to confirm, but it feels like a higher risk at this point to hold on to all of ones apples till the end, hoping that SoK's or Rogue Hideouts (or insert hopeful item here) appear in the bottom 2 slots.

DeletedUser31257

I have 1,807 apples and I've finished the quest line. I really need Rogue Hideouts.

Seems nobody is able to confirm, but it feels like a higher risk at this point to hold on to all of ones apples till the end, hoping that SoK's or Rogue Hideouts (or insert hopeful item here) appear in the bottom 2 slots.

"the bottom 2 slots" you mentioned, you mean items underneath the baskets?
If this is a yes. Then it is a No, meaning no SoK and Rogue Hideouts to appear underneath the baskets from what I understand, but they are on a daily special. By the way Rogue hideout is today special (Sep 16).

DeletedUser28670

Last edited by a moderator:

*pow*

No need to guess at daily prizes....
Here they are :)

Thanks, Muggle, that's a great list to have.

Someone told me to save all my apples until the end of the event because SoK's, Rogue Hideouts, etc could possibly show up in the bottom 2 spots—the spots where once you get the item from a basket, they unlock allowing you to purchase over and over. But the more I think of it, it doesn't seem likely Inno would do something like that.

DeletedUser27889

No need to guess at daily prizes....
Here they are :)
That's odd because I know medals weren't the last two prizes in beta it was the Caravansary. I'm sure too because I won and built it and I wouldn't have even gone for it but it was spend the apples or nothing because the event was ending....

DeletedUser27889

Someone told me to save all my apples until the end of the event because SoK's, Rogue Hideouts, etc could possibly show up in the bottom 2 spots—the spots where once you get the item from a basket, they unlock allowing you to purchase over and over. But the more I think of it, it doesn't seem likely Inno would do something like that.
In beta at least the slots never had SoKs for direct apple purchase.

DeletedUser28670

Thanks, Muggle, that's a great list to have.

That's highly unlikely. Rogue Hideouts and SoKs are some of the most valuable items in the game and Inno's unlikely to have that sort of gigantic opportunity for the people waiting for the right moment with thousands of apples :p

Lionboots

I just finished all three quests and upgraded one of my three cider mills to the Bountiful Cider Mill. There's no animation. I was expecting the wheel to turn and water to flow once I started production. I meant to have several mills end to end to make it look alike a river flowing through the city. Kinda disappointing.

DeletedUser26965

I just finished all three quests and upgraded one of my three cider mills to the Bountiful Cider Mill. There's no animation. I was expecting the wheel to turn and water to flow once I started production. I meant to have several mills end to end to make it look alike a river flowing through the city. Kinda disappointing.
There is an animation on all the mills so it's either bugged or you have animations turned off.

Darth Mole

Saving all my apples for Wishing wells on the 20th. Far and away my fav special building - I just love surprises!

Lionboots

There is an animation on all the mills so it's either bugged or you have animations turned off.
I would have thought that they would be animated. Must be bugged. I tried turning animations on and off, no help. I have two other cider mills running and they are animated. I guess I'll send in a ticket.

DeletedUser

There is supposed to be a fix for the Cider Mill animations in the next update, which is this week. :)

DeletedUser

Two signs that this Event is less than stellar:
1. Victory Towers in the large basket. (And Watchfires in the small basket? What's up with that?)
2. Boost Crates as the Daily Special. Special apparently doesn't mean what I thought it meant.

DeletedUser29623

In my experience, going for the daily special is less frustrating than trying to win an item in the bottom slot so you can purchase it with more apples. They just don't hand out enough apples to make that viable. Even if you win the item you want, you'll probably be out of apples by then.