• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Pericles the Lion

Two questions/observations:

1. What do we do with quantum medals? Supposedly these are for "quantum expansions", but there's no option for it under the menu. What's the point of these?
2. The Neo Colossus Silver and Gold Upgrade Kits should be Selection kits. At the rate they have it lined up now, we're going to end up with a slew of golden upgrades but no regular upgrade to get it there. It should be like the Winter Wonderland Pyramid, with the selection kit able to do the Silver or Gold upgrade OR the base building OR normal upgrade. I mean, this is ridiculous. What's the point of filling up the inventory with Golden Upgrades when you can't get the normal-level upgrades to get it to that point?
The quantum medals will be used to buy expansions in the main city when this feature is enabled.

I'm getting frags of L1s and Selection Kits. I haven't collected any Silver or Gold frags yet. It's nice to know that they are out there.

1711310452009.png

BantyRooster

The neo colossus is buggy. The production timer resets everytime I log into my world and the boosts are not showing in the TH. I feel confident it will addressed but, I hope it will be soon.

JJ597

By the time the first season of QI ends, I might have my city capable of producing enough units to fight more than 3 fights at a time. In what order do we build the buildings available?

jaymoney23456

the 10 hour productions are just an insult and its designed to do nothing but make it harder to get the supplies goods and troops you need to fight in QI. Needs to have more boost from regular city. At least let AO and titan GB apply there or something. This is the first thing in the game where your regular city is mostly useless. Also, not sure who thought of manual fights as being something players want more of-totally boring and tedious but can't get very far in QI with autobattle given nearly nonexistent attack boost and the moronic use of iron age troops where there is no combo that can consistently wipe out enemy army without at least damage with good strategy. Also, lack of rogues makes QI fighting much more annoying. Why does Inno also think we want to rebuild city every 2 weeks. Give us more space to start and overall and let us build it for several seasons especially considering that its very expensive to build anything or make troops or goods.

jaymoney23456

The concept of QI could be fun if they made it less of a chore to do. Players are getting burned out doing GbG, GE, manage city, and now throw in QI and more are quiting at least secondary worlds due to lack of time to play and this includes those that were quite active and strong fighters in GbG. Probably there is no one looking for another task that takes a lot of time to do, which is what QI is.

Pericles the Lion

Inno needs to better explain new features like QI. What kind of game doesn't provide a good guide to at least explain the basics of a major feature?
What's to explain? There is little new relative to the mechanics of QI. Build a city given space and resource constraints (same as building a main city). Fight battles (mostly manually, just as we all did when starting out). About the only thing about QI that is innovative is the need to have a QI Manager chart the path through the levels. How hard is that to understand?

Avan Sensei

The concept of QI could be fun if they made it less of a chore to do. Players are getting burned out doing GbG, GE, manage city, and now throw in QI and more are quiting at least secondary worlds due to lack of time to play and this includes those that were quite active and strong fighters in GbG. Probably there is no one looking for another task that takes a lot of time to do, which is what QI is.
Why I play only one city now. One city is manageable.

jaymoney23456

What's to explain? There is little new relative to the mechanics of QI. Build a city given space and resource constraints (same as building a main city). Fight battles (mostly manually, just as we all did when starting out). About the only thing about QI that is innovative is the need to have a QI Manager chart the path through the levels. How hard is that to understand?
If you think there aren't things that need to be explained in QI then you are totally clueless.

Dursland

If you watch ubernerd and mooingcat videos that should be all you need. Ubernerd's video links to a step by step spreadsheet for building your city.

Mooingcat's video shows actual gameplay etc. I spent the ~30 min watching both videos and was prepared for QI. There's mistakes I made and learned from and will do better next time around.

I'll also learn a lot more when I get to the final steps and start producing troops/goods and building decorations. Then I can see exactly what it took to get there, and maybe find ways to do it better next time.

It will get a lot easier as time goes on, as we get buildings with QI boosts. You know they're coming in events too - inno wants to pry open your wallets!

jaymoney23456

If you watch ubernerd and mooingcat videos that should be all you need. Ubernerd's video links to a step by step spreadsheet for building your city.

Mooingcat's video shows actual gameplay etc. I spent the ~30 min watching both videos and was prepared for QI. There's mistakes I made and learned from and will do better next time around.

I'll also learn a lot more when I get to the final steps and start producing troops/goods and building decorations. Then I can see exactly what it took to get there, and maybe find ways to do it better next time.

It will get a lot easier as time goes on, as we get buildings with QI boosts. You know they're coming in events too - inno wants to pry open your wallets!
I can learn it but the point is that Inno needs to actually give out some information rather than making people go search for other sources of information. Really snotty that they refuse to do this.

jaymoney23456

I am doubtful that QI will interest most players for long if there aren't some significant changes to make it much less of a hassle. They need to stop going all out to milk as much as possible from every single aspect of the game. Its having a huge negative impact on game content and this has been going on for a while. Hopefully most players will simply stop spending and this will force them to change things back towards the way it used to be. As it is, they made something that could be good QI much less enjoyable because the only goal is to get $$$$$$$, player satisfaction and enjoyment be damned!

JJ597

I am doubtful that QI will interest most players for long if there aren't some significant changes to make it much less of a hassle. They need to stop going all out to milk as much as possible from every single aspect of the game. Its having a huge negative impact on game content and this has been going on for a while. Hopefully most players will simply stop spending and this will force them to change things back towards the way it used to be. As it is, they made something that could be good QI much less enjoyable because the only goal is to get $$$$$$$, player satisfaction and enjoyment be damned!
For the first time I spent diamonds to heal units, it's also the last time I do that. I'll repeat what I said in another forum post. QI is Cultural Settlements on steroids. I still believe that Quantum Medals will give expansions ONLY to Quantum Incursions cities.

jaymoney23456

For the first time I spent diamonds to heal units, it's also the last time I do that. I'll repeat what I said in another forum post. QI is Cultural Settlements on steroids. I'm still believe that Quantum Medals will give expansions ONLY to Quantum Incursions cities.
That would be epicly stupid if the quantom medals gave expansions for the QI city rather than the regular one lol
My bet is it is for regular city but cost starts at like 5M or something nonsensical like that. i could be wrong too and the medals only work in QI city-wouldn't put it past inno to do so lol

JJ597

That would be epicly stupid if the quantom medals gave expansions for the QI city rather than the regular one lol
My bet is it is for regular city but cost starts at like 5M or something nonsensical like that. i could be wrong too and the medals only work in QI city-wouldn't put it past inno to do so lol
If you are in Space Age Titan, where is there space available for land expansions.?