• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

Coach Zuck

The announcement makes it clear that the last daily recalc is important, but doesn't say if that is next Monday or the day before. Depends on when on Monday it's turned off and we are supposed to guess, I guess.

Dominator - X

So GvG ends Monday March 18th. Have been playing QI on Beta and find nothing inspiring about it. It is what it is.
I have heard very little about GI being fun and exciting. Mostly boring and tedious. You know, like the "new" GBG. Which surprises me that INNO hasn't gone live yet. They usually wait until Beta is bored and overwhelmingly negative on something before going live. So, what is the hold up?

xivarmy

I have heard very little about GI being fun and exciting. Mostly boring and tedious. You know, like the "new" GBG. Which surprises me that INNO hasn't gone live yet. They usually wait until Beta is bored and overwhelmingly negative on something before going live. So, what is the hold up?
They haven't gotten it ready to play it on mobile, even on beta, yet.

jaymoney23456

Apparently they can't even get the basics of QI to work right in Beta yet from what I have heard. Might be a reason for the delay. Will see if QI comes live shortly after GvG ends like in Beta though.

planetofthehumans2

Since In Beta Inno has not even begun to create the Mobile version... My take on that is QI is a hesitant guess at a new feature. Clearly Inno is not extending much time or energy on it. So I would say it will eventually be withdrawn for 'future work' and possibly forgotten. Who knows if they will allow GvG to return to Beta? but I think GvG will not be removed from the main worlds for a good while. (but taht part i just a hopeful wild guess with no facts to back it up) I do not play GvG but know a bunch of players who love it!
They announced the gvg shutdown for a week from today.

Usually they're pushing features out on live very shortly after beta, I'm surprised they waited this long.

Hope QI goes back in the Inno Vault. Like wow what a mess. In a way you could argue that it's so easy to ignore that you don't have to bother with it, but I really would like inno to fix the basics.

jaymoney23456

They announced the gvg shutdown for a week from today.

Usually they're pushing features out on live very shortly after beta, I'm surprised they waited this long.

Hope QI goes back in the Inno Vault. Like wow what a mess. In a way you could argue that it's so easy to ignore that you don't have to bother with it, but I really would like inno to fix the basics.
I think QI needs to at least be fully functional including letting those on mobile play it before its released on live. Otherwise, it will have significant negative impact on guilds and players that try to do it. Would be nice if your city was more useful for the little QI settlement also.

planetofthehumans2

I think QI needs to at least be fully functional including letting those on mobile play it before its released on live. Otherwise, it will have significant negative impact on guilds and players that try to do it. Would be nice if your city was more useful for the little QI settlement also.
There are so many things missing on the current version that they haven't changed on beta in 2 months, I don't think it's going to sit well and people are going to forget it...replacing gvg with another gvg that mobile players cant' use, great job inno.

For example:

From your main city:
You can't check if any productions are done on the settlement city
You can't go to your settlement city at all from the main city

Your settlement city:
Takes 10 hours to build and produce resources, you can't change production times
doesn't tell you how much QI time is left, so you spend a bunch of resources upgrading your buildings to find out the QI is going to be over before they're built
doesn't tell you how much your boost is
The population figure has been bugged for a long time, not sure if they fixed it
There is no bonus for choosing larger goods/military buildings such as lower cost/population
You can't generate very many units or resources for the first few days or even week of the two week cycle

The QI map:
The back button goes to your main city rather than your QI city
Swaps military %, confusing many players on what bonuses they should have versus what is there
Autobattling is useless until maybe the very end with a lot of bonuses, so you have to manually battle every fight with units you probably haven't used in years, this may be another reason for lack of participation simply because autobattle even on the regular you can lose even with a 500% boost over the enemy troop even if you're using the right unit combination
The levels become more difficult so quickly that people have literally given up on participating after level 2

The rewards are only 40% chance after each battle, which you only have so many actions per day and so many units you can generate per day. For the average player, this is literally no rewards for fights. I've gotten a few frags in the several seasons we've been in. Some people have gotten a couple levels but the goods of the many outweigh the goods of the few. They need to make this more accessible to the average player even if it means limiting the exploits of a few players.

Angel.

QI is a 3 month long championship almost over in beta then will be here but not fun ,but dont use guild goods so thats a plus

CDmark

There are so many things missing on the current version that they haven't changed on beta in 2 months, I don't think it's going to sit well and people are going to forget it...replacing gvg with another gvg that mobile players cant' use, great job inno.

For example:

From your main city:

Your settlement city:
Takes 10 hours to build and produce resources, you can't change production times
doesn't tell you how much QI time is left, so you spend a bunch of resources upgrading your buildings to find out the QI is going to be over before they're built
The population figure has been bugged for a long time, not sure if they fixed it
There is no bonus for choosing larger goods/military buildings such as lower cost/population
You can't generate very many units or resources for the first few days or even week of the two week cycle

The QI map:
The back button goes to your main city rather than your QI city
Swaps military %, confusing many players on what bonuses they should have versus what is there
Autobattling is useless until maybe the very end with a lot of bonuses, so you have to manually battle every fight with units you probably haven't used in years, this may be another reason for lack of participation simply because autobattle even on the regular you can lose even with a 500% boost over the enemy troop even if you're using the right unit combination
The levels become more difficult so quickly that people have literally given up on participating after level 2

The rewards are only 40% chance after each battle, which you only have so many actions per day and so many units you can generate per day. For the average player, this is literally no rewards for fights. I've gotten a few frags in the several seasons we've been in. Some people have gotten a couple levels but the goods of the many outweigh the goods of the few. They need to make this more accessible to the average player even if it means limiting the exploits of a few players.
Unfortunately Planet, I think what we have in beta is what they want to release. All major bugs were fixed, phantom population and missing attack bonus. The only question about release to live, will there be a season on beta testing mobile?

Things they may improve but not needed to go live

The rest, what we would like fixed/changed but I don't think will change

the 3 QI map you posts
40% rewards stays

I am not happy with QI. I don't hate it but it is just another task to do. It starts out boring and will get more boring over time is my guess especially when we have city build templates.

lesleyag

I joined the beta server to see if QI had any redeeming features and found none. QI is nothing but a combo of the worst aspects of the game. Having rewards (whether they are good or not) is not worth the monotony and if you aren't enjoying the game why stick around. I have been playing for close to 11 years GvG and interactions with other players was the reason I kept playing. With the end of GvG on the 18th I suspect I will not be still around on the 19th.....

Coach Zuck

I joined the beta server to see if QI had any redeeming features and found none. QI is nothing but a combo of the worst aspects of the game. Having rewards (whether they are good or not) is not worth the monotony and if you aren't enjoying the game why stick around. I have been playing for close to 11 years GvG and interactions with other players was the reason I kept playing. With the end of GvG on the 18th I suspect I will not be still around on the 19th.....
it affects the leaderboard.

UBERhelp1

the announcement doesn't say that and assuming something so important is foolish for anyone with something at stake.
I'm not assuming anything. The final recalc is Sunday night. If you don't believe me, by all means go all in after that recalc. But you'll have wastey your goods and time.

PJS299

I'm not assuming anything. The final recalc is Sunday night. If you don't believe me, by all means go all in after that recalc. But you'll have wastey your goods and time.
LOL Just looked at YouTube and saw this:
Screenshot 2024-03-11 21.44.47.pngScreenshot 2024-03-11 21.44.04.png

Edit: this was helpful because our guild leader wanted to know when the last recalc was, and support was clueless. Sent him this and your two posts.