• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

Dursland

Happiness doesn't do anything but boost coins/supplies. No reason to keep your happiness full unless you really need coins/supplies for some reason.
Heard from a big player the other day that he was ripping out population buildings in his city to get to enthusiastic, to complete a quest.

There's quests that come up now and then that require you to be enthusiastic. That's a big reason to keep happiness up.

Pericles the Lion

Epic kit came up today so I used up all of the golden tickets that I collected in Rival. They got me to 687/688 progress in the two cities that I'm playing the Event. I only spent 500 diamonds in each city so I'm a happy camper. :)

ScreamingZiva

What strategy do people use for chasing the daily special? Build 6* boxes or just build and collect as many boxes as possible? The odds on the low star boxes are pretty low.

Edward _MMXIII

Paypal reports that I spent
If only it could be considered a ' charitable donation ' . If so, I would go ahead on occasion to pay out the devs that have reconstructed what I used to joyfully played without monetization .

Red dot 15 --> 16

Plethora of new tiny bldgs with various boosts are a welcome .

Revisited movie ' Life with Father ' 1947 ... interesting view of 1880s NYC

jaymoney23456

What strategy do people use for chasing the daily special? Build 6* boxes or just build and collect as many boxes as possible? The odds on the low star boxes are pretty low.
Getting as many chests as possible works as well as anything else-getting higher star ones is good but not really at the expense of overusing scarce tools or giving up multiple smaller chests imo.

jaymoney23456

No, the 6-star chests are more efficient in terms of blocks/DS % than others, unless you make big pops.
I am talking about a few smaller ones vs. 1 6 star chest. In that case it would depend on the exact number of the smaller chests and what stars they had.

UBERhelp1

I am talking about a few smaller ones vs. 1 6 star chest. In that case it would depend on the exact number of the smaller chests and what stars they had.
Read what I wrote. Say you have 15 blocks. 3 1-star boxes has a lower chance of giving you the daily special than if you did 1 6-star box. They're more efficient.

jaymoney23456

Read what I wrote. Say you have 15 blocks. 3 1-star boxes has a lower chance of giving you the daily special than if you did 1 6-star box. They're more efficient.
It might not be the case of 3 1 star chests vs. 1 6 start chest-could be 3, 3 start chests vs. 1 6 star chest for example

Avan Sensei

I tried to form 6 star chests by popping other blocks. 1-4 star chests seldom yield daily specials. I found that even 5 star chests were mediocre. When I get to 5 star I always try to turn them into 6 star. You only need a few blocks to do that. I got 16 epic kits today by forming mostly 6 star chests.

UBERhelp1

It might not be the case of 3 1 star chests vs. 1 6 start chest-could be 3, 3 start chests vs. 1 6 star chest for example
3 3-star chests means 7 blocks each, for a total of 21 blocks for a 4% chance of winning the daily special for each chest, for a cumulative 12% chance split among those blocks... basically 0.57% chance for the daily special per block.

1 6-star chest means 15 blocks, for a 16% chance of the daily special. That's 1.06% per block. You'd need a 6-star box made with 28 blocks to be the same efficiency as those 3 3-star chests.

The 6-star chests are the most efficient.

jaymoney23456

3 3-star chests means 7 blocks each, for a total of 21 blocks for a 4% chance of winning the daily special for each chest, for a cumulative 12% chance split among those blocks... basically 0.57% chance for the daily special per block.

1 6-star chest means 15 blocks, for a 16% chance of the daily special. That's 1.06% per block. You'd need a 6-star box made with 28 blocks to be the same efficiency as those 3 3-star chests.

The 6-star chests are the most efficient.
One cannot always get a 6 start chest. Other times one would need to spend several moves and perhaps a tool or two to get one. My response reflected that. I don't think its better to spend 5 moves and 2 hammers to get 1 6 star chest when I can spend 3 moves and get 3-4 star chests for example. Then maybe I get another chest with the next couple moves to make 4 chests vs. just the 1 6 star chest and I have saved myself 2 hammers also. So, its not just as simple as saying the 6 star chest is thebest. Of course a 6 star chest is the best but those chests are also harder to get. Its not just a case of saying well, I can use fewer blocks on a 6 star chest and get a better chance for a DS than than the amt of blocks needed for 3-3 star chests. So, in many cases a 6 star chest may not be the most effecient due to what it takes to make a 6 star chest.

Dursland

6k diamonds spent + pass = 3 flamingos and 9 gator lv2s. Also picked up some reno kits, one-up kits, and a blood lilies.

Overall a pretty cheap event, as long as you weren't going for gold league lol.

Looking forward to the next one!

UBERhelp1

One cannot always get a 6 start chest. Other times one would need to spend several moves and perhaps a tool or two to get one. My response reflected that. I don't think its better to spend 5 moves and 2 hammers to get 1 6 star chest when I can spend 3 moves and get 3-4 star chests for example. Then maybe I get another chest with the next couple moves to make 4 chests vs. just the 1 6 star chest and I have saved myself 2 hammers also. So, its not just as simple as saying the 6 star chest is thebest. Of course a 6 star chest is the best but those chests are also harder to get. Its not just a case of saying well, I can use fewer blocks on a 6 star chest and get a better chance for a DS than than the amt of blocks needed for 3-3 star chests. So, in many cases a 6 star chest may not be the most effecient due to what it takes to make a 6 star chest.
If you say so bud. Why do I even bother responding to you? Of course you are always right. I am always wrong.

Wwwoodchuck

If you say so bud. Why do I even bother responding to you? Of course you are always right. I am always wrong.
No one is wrong or right.. I don’t think so anyway. You are just looking at it from different prospective s.

I do not think Jay is saying that a 6 start is NOT better. Of course it is. He was saying that it is not always possible to put together a 6 star string. And I agree with him there. During the Rival when it called for those 6 start blocks, at times it took two screens and more than one smash all of a color things to even come close. Then a few extra tries AND a few hammers to get the last few blocks to make 6 stars. If not for Rival, it would have been better for me to do a few 3 or 4 block ones and not use any tools, save them for a better board.

Then, other times I would start a new board and there would be 3 or 4, 6 star blocks right there, all I had to do was click on the bottom one of that color and BAM, fell off to give the reward. I turn used! I have also had boards that I am breaking 2, 3 and 4 block groups, just to try and get something to show at the top.

Not all boards are winners. Sometimes you have to work at them to get anything to show. If it were very easy to create and drop lots of 6 start groups, they likely would not pay out at that high percentage.

Sharmon the Impaler

You get a much higher chance at a DS with 6 stars than you have with 5 and definitely 4 stars. You will get some bad boards but most will allow you to make 4-7 6 star boxes. It's like looking at 15 lotto tickets with a 1% chance or 1 ticket with a 15% chance. If inno doesn't play with the odds then the 1 ticket gives the best overall chance.