Guild Battlegrounds Progress

The battlegrounds will die off soon enough, with INNO removing the option to get 200 goods from GE (or they lowered the odds of getting it) no one but those who pay their way will have enough goods to participate. Snap out of it INNO.
I have mostly given up on GE for GBG. The rewards may be given more sparingly but are usually worth while. Even with a temple of relics, lord you get the same relics over and over.

Quite honestly, Battle grounds isn't worth time time or goods for the rewards that are offered from 1st to 5th. I won't even get started on the imbalance of the guilds that are pitted against each other each week. Thanks, Inno. you can keep it.
I have to agree there. Everytime we play there are always one or 2 teams who don't do anything, not even plant a flag and bam, 100k+ crowns just for being there (in silver league) first place is maybe 50k more. I like GBG but make it so the fight is worthwhile. Top 3 get good rewards and have them lower significantly after that.
I'd especially like to see that a team who wins no provinces, get nothing. If you aren't going to play, you don't deserve rewards.

The fct of people not playing has gotten my guild bumped to the gold league 2x and bumped back to silver because we did soooo well against competitors where 5 of them did nothing and we put in a little effort.

Stephen Longshanks

Forum Moderator
I have to agree there. Everytime we play there are always one or 2 teams who don't do anything, not even plant a flag and bam, 100k+ crowns just for being there (in silver league) first place is maybe 50k more. I like GBG but make it so the fight is worthwhile. Top 3 get good rewards and have them lower significantly after that.
I'd especially like to see that a team who wins no provinces, get nothing. If you aren't going to play, you don't deserve rewards.
From the Announcement FAQ post:

• Why inactive guilds are gaining rewards as well?
    • They're not! A guild that is too inactive will get no rewards at all. They have to do a certain amount of actions to be eligible for the reward.