• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event 2018 Feedback

DeletedUser

You're just not seeing the easy "cheat"... although, you may still be to weak to do it.

Open any map, fight on the map with 8 ballistas. Target one enemy, even at two rounds, you should be able to take out 1 without losing anything. Surrender. You've now done it 1/12 of what you need. Sometimes go 6 ballista + 2 assassin. Use the ballistas to tenderize the fast units, then the assassins can murder them.
You keep referring to "assassins" when you are talking about Rogues. Most of us know what you mean, but it's probably confusing to some newbies.

DeletedUser32389

Make sure you aren't winning the battles. Just kill some, surrender, repeat. That way you have places to battle later on.
KMV8Mip.png

Salsuero

Why did they not give a negotiation option for Quest 34?

Not everything will be optional in this game. Sometimes a challenge will actually be challenging. I like your attitude overall in understanding that your choices have put you in the position you are in. You will most likely succeed at playing this game. However, you put yourself in a pickle this time by not planning ahead. Completing all of GE quickly during an event is one of the easiest ways of screwing yourself if you haven't checked out what you'll need to do on the event page posted on the unofficial wiki. It's always a good idea to see if the quests are listed because you can avoid these pitfalls by organizing your tasks in a way that takes advantage of the quest line. Like you said... at least it's only five days and the event doesn't end in four! Good luck to you.

RazorbackPirate

I have yet to win a single diamond. I'm still hopeful, though.
Statistically, between both cities, I should have won diamonds 8 times. I only got them 5 times. That means there's some folks that are likely getting more than their fair share. Not me though, at least not this time. Sounds like not you either. We have 3 more Historical Questlines to go before the end of the year, plenty of time for our luck to turn around. :)

Salsuero

Statistically, between both cities, I should have won diamonds 8 times. I only got them 5 times. That means there's some folks that are likely getting more than their fair share. Not me though, at least not this time. Sounds like not you either. We have 3 more Historical Questlines to go before the end of the year, plenty of time for our luck to turn around. :)

I haven't won diamonds on any of this year's historical quest line events, actually. Not once. We'll see. Maybe the next one will give me all diamonds. LOL

Bryannicus

I need to build 1 "workshop building" from my current age to complete an event quest. (Or 2 "workshop buildings" from the previous age.)

Does anyone know what a "workshop building" is... ???

RazorbackPirate

I need to build 1 "workshop building" from my current age to complete an event quest. (Or 2 "workshop buildings" from the previous age.)

Does anyone know what a "workshop building" is... ???
You need to build a production building. There is an error in the wording.

AceGoober

With just under 8 days left I really hope to make it through the end. I'm really enjoying this event and the rewards. the last quest rewards is what I'm shooting for since I could certainly put that building to good use. 3 FPs (Modern Era) would definitely come in handy. Getting the Graveyard upgraded to its fullest is another goal but from what I'm seeing so far there are only 2 upgrade rewards for it. Could someone please verify since I could have very well missed the other upgrades if they exist? Thanks.