• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[FAQ] Help, I am being plundered!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8152
  • Start date

DeletedUser32328

For example I have used an electric boat motor to mix 100 gallons of drinks to sell at festivals. It's not what it is designed for but it works quite well at the task.
On the contrary, you used it exactly the way it is designed for: to turn energy in electric form into a rotary motion.

DeletedUser32232

And if all that doesn't work, keep an eye on their GBs and level any that get close. Some of them get really ticked when you steal their double dip. Especially if you send them a message claiming that you did it "accidentally", but worded so that they know you're messing with them. LOL
Good one. I never thought of that. Thanks, Stephen Longshanks.

DeletedUser3485

Plunderers are usually the ones that buy their way through the game, buying so-called special event buildings ( It ain't special when you can buy 40 of them ) to boost their attack % to an overkill level and then line their city with a massive amount of watchfires or ritual flames to keep anyone from being able to fight back, so don't tell them to build up their defense and GB's. Until they shell out the cash to buy up the bonuses to fight on the wallet warriors level, they will always be subject to the game bullies depredations.

DeletedUser8428

Plunderers are usually the ones that buy their way through the game, buying so-called special event buildings ( It ain't special when you can buy 40 of them ) to boost their attack % to an overkill level and then line their city with a massive amount of watchfires or ritual flames to keep anyone from being able to fight back, so don't tell them to build up their defense and GB's. Until they shell out the cash to buy up the bonuses to fight on the wallet warriors level, they will always be subject to the game bullies depredations.
A couple of thoughts.

1. You base your dismissal of those who plunder on ... what, exactly? My own experience is that .. just like the rest of the game, those who plunder are a mix of players who purchase diamonds and those who do not pay at all. And, some of the most skilled, hardest working and generous players are those who plunder.

2. Who do you think pays for YOU to play for free? Do you think Inno provides this game and all of it's changes because this is a philanthropic venture? You get to play for free because there are those who are willing to pay. I cannot understand why you have such a crappy attitude about them.

ODragon

Not at all true... I'm a daily plunderer and have never spent a dime. I have high GBs and about 1 of each special event building.

DeletedUser28457

Who plans defenses? I've been attacked multiple times daily and after watching the conflicts it's easy to see why. Defensive strategy really STINKS! The strategy (if it could be called that) remains unchanged from battle to battle throughout the ages, apparently. My military retreats, retreats, then retreats again until all units are bunched in a corner unable to move. The attack is inane, feeble, useless. Target a unit. Once injured, hit the unit again and again, reducing then finally eliminating said target. Reality check: Apparently each of my units targets a different unit and many times the battle ends with no losses on their side. UNACCEPTABLE! The domino effect comes into play here because subsequent losses cause anguish among my population, reducing productivity. How do I get out of this cycle of Stupidity?

DeletedUser

My military retreats, retreats, then retreats again until all units are bunched in a corner unable to move.
I have fought many, many battles over 3+ years of playing. And I have watched many replays of when my cities have been attacked. I have never seen the AI defense act this way. The most you will see is once in a while two (2) units will go to the upper and lower right corners on their first move. On their second move, they will still move out towards the attacking army. So I don't know what you're really seeing, but I doubt it is what you describe here.

DeletedUser31498

I have fought many, many battles over 3+ years of playing. And I have watched many replays of when my cities have been attacked. I have never seen the AI defense act this way. The most you will see is once in a while two (2) units will go to the upper and lower right corners on their first move. On their second move, they will still move out towards the attacking army. So I don't know what you're really seeing, but I doubt it is what you describe here.

It may be a mobile-only bug (which they actually just fixed in the latest update!!), but rogues show up as whatever they turn into when a battle starts. So when I, as a defender, attack a rogue, it looks like I hit a unit and did no damage. So he was correct visually, but not really.

DeletedUser

It may be a mobile-only bug (which they actually just fixed in the latest update!!), but rogues show up as whatever they turn into when a battle starts. So when I, as a defender, attack a rogue, it looks like I hit a unit and did no damage. So he was correct visually, but not really.
I was talking about where @Gillette9 said that his defense retreats, retreats, retreats until it is bunched in a corner. I've seen what you're talking about, but that's not what he's saying. Have you ever seen the AI defense retreat until it's all in one corner?

DeletedUser1771

You know that tavern build it up as fast as you can....you can send out up to 80 friend requests and that will help you do that..in that tavern is city shield that cost 9000 silver per day...so building that tavern and those friends can sheild you from attacks and plundering..trust it was nuch worse before the restriction on high level player last year....so I feel your pain

DeletedUser31498

I was talking about where @Gillette9 said that his defense retreats, retreats, retreats until it is bunched in a corner. I've seen what you're talking about, but that's not what he's saying. Have you ever seen the AI defense retreat until it's all in one corner?
lol no but I would LOVE to see that. I'm gonna get crushed anyway might as well make it cowardly and funny right?

DeletedUser36339

What is a PVP tower and how do I find it? Also how do I know who my neighbors are?

DeletedUser32307

What is a PVP tower and how do I find it? Also how do I know who my neighbors are?

Another reason to add pvp to mobile. I bet most mobile users don't even know a PvP tower exists! I also have to add that mobile truly sucks.