• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

HISTORICAL QUESTLINE: GALILEO GALILEI

DeletedUser28970

Of course it just boils down to how one plays. For some folk's playing style those SoK style buildings may be the best thing since sliced bread. Some folk just collect "special" buildings like they are Avon bottles or State quarters. Some folk just think they are pretty and have to have a dozen of each ...

I just can't see busting my chops for this single 3x2 building because it MIGHT give out 1FP . (PS to ardak: my city works just fine .... and the way I want it to ... lean, trim, essential, without a bunch of trinkets to work around)
So: 'Que sera, sera'. (Admit it: You can't argue with Doris Day!)

DeletedUser27849

Basically he wants them to stop requiring a province conquer at the end of every questline.

Personally I think that's a bit much to ask. Quests are supposed to help people advance through the game, and they've already taken away scouting and conquering sectors as a favor to the players. I don't think they'll take away conquering a province altogether - they'd have no way left to force us to advance the game.

Players can always do what others do when they are doing the continent map is some of the provinces can be skipped over and come back later for them. Now the bad part about that is could stall your side quest until you do finish it.

Algona

He said the prize stinks. But it's almost as good as an SoK.

I think he's pulling your leg. No, my legs are the same length.

He's trolling you. How? There's no bridge around here.

He's kidding! He's having a baby goar? Wait... Goats? Trolls? Are you telling the story of The Three Billy Goats Gruff? I like that story.

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/foe-soccer-event.13856/#post-108085

Get one today.

And on topic: Seriously people, get one today. I like the idea of yet another batch of random rewards. i've been on a heater: 50 Diamonds popping up in all sorts of places. Bring it on. Which reminds me; get one. Today.

Last edited:

DeletedUser26154

Of course it just boils down to

It boils down to us seeing your Middle Age city.

For some folk's playing style those SoK style buildings may be the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm guessing Early Middle Ages.

I just can't see busting my chops for this single 3x2 building because it MIGHT give out 1FP

Iron Age?

'Que sera, sera'

Chipotle-Chicken-Quesadillas1.jpg

I think he meant to say Quesadillas.

DeletedUser28670

I just can't see busting my chops for this single 3x2 building because it MIGHT give out 1FP . (PS to ardak: my city works just fine .... and the way I want it to ... lean, trim, essential, without a bunch of trinkets to work around)
Your city works just fine... okay, we are very sure on that point now after you say you don't want a 2x3 ft producing building. Yep, yep. I can't see you busting your chops either, m'friend. because it might give out 1 FP. Dude, it's prioritized for aid! Don't you know that? In addition, if a prioritized building can't get aided.... you don't have enough friends. Get more. They work. :p

DeletedUser28903

How is a 2x3 building that gives 1fp and defense bonus junk?
This is classed as a "residential" building and gives a lot of coins for its size, but only 16 population (Colonial Era). I have oodles of coins but always love things like ziggurat that give lots of people for the space. I always need more space, thus nutrient-dense buildings. The small defense bonus is only to defense, which doesn't help me kill the invaders, and compares unfavorably to watchtowers or the ritual flame by space. The fp is very nice and adds enough value so that I might build it, but I am not upgrading this.

I always do the events because they are fun. I threw away my hedge maze, which did not make me regret that event. I might save this for the next quest that requires me to build a residential building from my age.

I am very tired of quest items to take sectors without fighting. I LOVE fighting. I just might stop at that item because the final prize is not worth the loss of so many goods when I am trying desperately to get the goods I need for an Alcatraz. Fighting gives me battle points for the towers. I took five out of six towers last night. A lot of that was fighting in the provinces.

Freshmeboy

Looking at any event building, I base its value on a tile for tile basis and the Spire falls just a smidge short in defense for its size...Its OK, like everything else in my city, once it fails to measure up to another building it will go the way of the Dodo...