• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

HISTORICAL QUESTLINE: GALILEO GALILEI

Algona

I'm kinda liking the Treasury Goods from your Era alyernate cost thinhie. Nice for intermediate Arc holders.

DeletedUser26532

I'm kinda liking the Treasury Goods from your Era alyernate cost thinhie. Nice for intermediate Arc holders.

Per Beta, the Arc,Obs and Atom goods do not count. Must be donated directly from inventory.

DeletedUser30312

300 goods to avoid a research if that bumps ya up to another age ( i have that covered )

900 goods to avoid the province task

but look at task # 11 30 x one hour productions .....

This may be the first event I will not be able to complete in all 8 worlds but maybe an excel spreadsheet may help me gauge my accomplishments

I've got the 1200 goods stockpiled for the event, I'm ready to go.

The 30 1-hour productions won't be too difficult for me to tackle either, I've got 10 breweries sitting in my main city to do recurring quests so that's only about 3 hours there.

Of course, that's in my main city, but there's only 1 alt where I'll make any real attempt to the event.

Oh, yes, please, another spreadsheet. Lord knows we need more spreadsheets. And maybe a little cowbell? :rolleyes:

Okay:

spreadsheet.png

DeletedUser26154

tech.png

ready tech for event.png

Saved for it.

scout or solve.png

I'll use G.E. option so I'm saving my G.E. for this.

6 battles in a row.png

Again, I'll use G.E option for this as well.

wow.png

I'll go with the first choice.

map.png

It's easier.

DeletedUser31186

What time does this event start on the 17th? I thought events started on midnight

DeletedUser26120

What time does this event start on the 17th? I thought events started on midnight
Please don't cross-post same stuff on multiple threads.

Answered in another thread that it's usually midnight to midnight but it starts 18th mate, not 17th. So 24 more hours I think.

DeletedUser31186

Sorry, it's my first post. On the Forge login page and the Galileo page, it says the 17th?

DeletedUser26120

Sorry, it's my first post. On the Forge login page and the Galileo page, it says the 17th?
You're right, it will start later today then. I've just been told they don't start at midnight.

Post said 8am so possibly then.

DeletedUser27940

We value your feedback greatly, so don't forget to comment here!

Your Forge of Empires Team

I just got to level 5 in the quest. I'm in the Bronze Age in Vin world. I can't donate Bronze Age goods to the treasury so I ended donating 300 Ebony goods to the treasury and nothing! I just lost 300 freaking goods that I worked so hard to get being in the Bronze Age. I don't have anything to Research and I don't want to move on to the next age due to my playing and enjoying it my way. Now, was this done intentionally or is this how all future quests are going to be like? If they are, I've been a long standing player and have 8 different worlds that I play on, and if this is the future of all coming quests (where you are forced to move on to the next age)then consider this my last time being involved in anything that Innogames has to offer. Please kindly reply, thank you.

DeletedUser26120

NO BENEFITS to staying in the BRONZE AGE
Next world I planned to stay in BA quest looping blacksmith helmets until I got complete Zeus prints, then can rush through Iron Age. I think that's the way to go.

But otherwise your statement stands.

Just cleared out the 2x3 spot for sundial spire. I'm ready! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27849

Okay I do have a ? tho, Quest 8 of 12 says to scout or solve 12 GE Encounters. It is not showing up completed as I had already completed GE prior to today. So please don't tell me I have to wait until next week to finish this thing.

DeletedUser30312

This has been rewarding event so far:

30RlyWZ.png

DeletedUser

I just got to level 5 in the quest. I'm in the Bronze Age in Vin world. I can't donate Bronze Age goods to the treasury so I ended donating 300 Ebony goods to the treasury and nothing! I just lost 300 freaking goods that I worked so hard to get being in the Bronze Age. I don't have anything to Research and I don't want to move on to the next age due to my playing and enjoying it my way. Now, was this done intentionally or is this how all future quests are going to be like? If they are, I've been a long standing player and have 8 different worlds that I play on, and if this is the future of all coming quests (where you are forced to move on to the next age)then consider this my last time being involved in anything that Innogames has to offer. Please kindly reply, thank you.
If I'm not mistaken, it specifies that the goods donated must be from your current age or the previous one. Since you are in Bronze Age, and there is an alternative in the quest, you need to do the alternative. This is not a new complaint, by the way, it's as old as the "research a tech" quests are.