• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

HISTORICAL QUESTLINE: GALILEO GALILEI

DeletedUser13838

the goods donations quests are obnoxious though. Basically non-options for me, since there is zero value in contributing AF or OF goods to our treasury. I wish my arc's goods counted.
I think the goods donations are a pretty good alternative to the research and acquire quests that players often complain about. So it's not that which is obnoxious but the fact that the devs haven't figured out a good way to make those goods worthwhile.

DeletedUser26154

Back in the days before the internet gamers like myself would go to the "arcade" and use coins to play the hottest game that was available and then go home and play on our Atari 2600.

welcome ardak kumerin these waters are so wild.png

That was way before their time.

DeletedUser31199

Lady McShady .... i prefer creating a visually appealing city myself but you cannot stay in BRONZE age anymore....i've posted the reason above ....INNO changed game structure a few years ago and prevented players from stalling in Bronze age so in the world below I stalled out in IRON AGE and am nearly getting kicked out into Colonial after a few years....View attachment 6176
Look me up if you play in worlds A - H .....Mr. A.K. speaks in memes and means no harm

Now as you can see from the spreadsheet I may just finish up on time ..... I was worried about my tiny F world which I posted above because of the multiple timers on supply buildings so I focused that one 1st couple days ..... now all worlds are in sync with the 4 hour productions.

BTW that FP bar reads 110 or more WHY ? thanks to my ToR in top right corner .....woot woot ....just scored that doing GE encounters (gold relic) and those ORs have been useful in my pursuit of finishing this event

Am I forging an empire(s) in your opinion ?

OFF TOPIC:

Why am I unable to update my profile in the FORUM ..... worlds play in , signature etc. ???

Thanks for your friendly reply, I'll respond to yours. I think your city is beautiful. But..

That's funny........ I've been in bronze age for quite some time, so I do not think there is something stopping me from doing it. Here is my progress:

My GBs are doing quite well, thank you. I list them here:

My Zeus is at level 9 and when it is level 10 I will advance to Iron Age, I am almost there.
Also, further levels are already UNLOCKED to level 15.
Tower of Babel is level 12.. yes i said 12, and is unlocked to level 20
LOA, love that one, eliminates the need for so many supply buildings, doesn't it? I have that one leveled to 6 and unlocked to 11

I have full sets of BPs with enough extras to unlock many higher levels of 4 more Great Buildings: CdM, CoA, Hagia and Colosseum. Also, I only need one more BP for SBC and SMB and two for Notre Dame. I have my foot in the door of Deal Castle, FoD and Capitol

I have nearly 1.3 million supplies saved up. I have over a quarter million tavern silver in my fully maxed Friend's Tavern

I have been running lumber and marble goods buildings - and with smart trading, I have hundreds of each of the Bronze and Iron goods, and I am quickly building up EMA and HMA.

I have tons of coins. I have nearly 50 medium FP packages and would have had a couple hundred more if I hadn't been too tempted to use them so often. I have had time to hone my friend list to a massive group of avid tavern visitors and traders.

I have won some great items from various events, which, like my 4 other GBs, are waiting for my advance to IA to earn expansions from the research jobs. My next medal expansion is at 2000 medals and I'm halfway there.

Honestly, I don't know why people are so paranoid about my game in Bronze. It's going great. But I am ready to move on to IA in a short time.

Last edited by a moderator:

ITown

I think the goods donations are a pretty good alternative to the research and acquire quests that players often complain about. So it's not that which is obnoxious but the fact that the devs haven't figured out a good way to make those goods worthwhile.
True, but for me, the two are synonymous. Asking me to throw 1200 goods into the abyss means the options aren't really choices I will consider.

DeletedUser27184

I have tons of coins. I have nearly 50 medium FP packages and would have had a couple hundred more if I hadn't been too tempted to use them so often.
I always wonder, why save those packs? I think its better to use them, then sniff them.
Apart from saving it for HQS leaping, in early enough ages, I always use the packs, so they can help advancing you today.

DeletedUser26120

I always wonder, why save those packs?
If you are doing arc swaps then around level 20 you have to put the fps up front if you want that #1 reward slot, otherwise others will.

I have over 2,000 fps stocked for that very reason. I won't start to break even on the rewards until around level 40 so I need a stockpile.

Algona

I always wonder, why save those packs? I think its better to use them, then sniff them.
Apart from saving it for HQS leaping, in early enough ages, I always use the packs, so they can help advancing you today.

Agreed if you're sitting on 100+ 10 FP packs.

I get mighty nervous if I don;t have 500 FP in Invnebtory, much more comfortable around 2K. Allows much flexibility in long term investment. sniping, emergency tech acquisition, brokering deals, loansharking, etc.

Dursland nailed it.

Freshmeboy

I'll admit it...I've been sniffing forge point packs for a long time now....it started small, a medium here, a small pack there...then it escalated. I was sneaking large packs before lunch and after dinner....It's not something I'm proud of but, hey, I was young...I didn't know ....

DeletedUser

What time does this end today? A friend is on quest 11 and we're trying to figure out if he will have enough time to finish.
According to the countdown timer (click on question mark in upper right corner of pop up window from main quest icon) it will end at 4 AM tomorrow Eastern Daylight Time (US).