• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Money for Items

• Thread starter DeletedUser37532
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser37532

Could we trade money for items like supplies, FP, or goods? That would really help us who has too much money but not enough other stuff.

DeletedUser8428

Could we trade money for items like supplies, FP, or goods? That would really help us who has too much money but not enough other stuff.

No, actually you can't. If you want to ask questions, please use the thread called "Questions". If you have a fully fleshed out idea for a game change to propose, please first review -
1. Proposal Guidelines [READ BEFORE POSTING] https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/proposal-guidelines-read-before-posting.139/ and
2. Do Not Suggest List [READ BEFORE POSTING] https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest-list-read-before-posting.140/

With titles like those, not sure how you missed them but there you are. The guidelines will provide you with the format that's needed to post a proposal, and the DNSL is a list of ideas that Innogames has said they do not want us (players) to propose.

The people who respond to you here are other players, we are not Innogames employees. Some are kind and helpful, others are gruff and helpful. Ask questions, read what others post. ** REMEMBER that this is a GAME. If you decide you don't like it, that's fine, there are lots of other games. Don't take the responses seriously, learn what you can.

Forge on.

Agent327

It's like roaches. Crush one and more will appear.

Steps of a Proposal

1. Go to the Proposals section
  2. Check the Do Not Suggest List
  3. If your proposal is not on the DNSL check the Frequently Proposed Ideas and do a forum Search to see if it’s already been suggested
  4. If you can’t find a similar proposal then Properly Format your proposal
  5. Submit Proposal
  6. Wait at least two weeks
  7. If multiple people support your Proposal you can at this point Submit it for Nomination
  8. At this point “moderators will review it and decide if a poll will be created or if it needs further discussion first”
  9. If successful your Proposal will be Submitted for Vote
  10. If successful it should be Submitted to Inno
  11. For various reasons a Proposal may end up in the Closed/Archived section, if that happens they state “...try re working the text and create a new proposal thread for it.”
  12. If a Proposal goes through to Inno I’m not exactly sure what happens at that point
  13. Never add a Poll to your own Proposal
  14. If you get slushpuppy responses try to ignore it

Salsuero

really help us who has too much money but not enough other stuff

You sound like a disgruntled millionaire! "I sure wish I could find something to spend these millions of dollars that are just sitting in bank accounts accumulating interest... too bad there's nothing I could actually use that money on. The poor you say? Let them spend their own millions! What do you mean not everyone is a millionaire... well what did they spend their giant inheritances on?!"

Kranyar the Mysterious

You already can.

Step one, buy diamonds.

Step two, use diamonds to purchase fp.

Step three, use fp to purchase goods.
- or -
Step three, use fp to level up Dynamic Tower or other supply producing great building.

Done.

Jase249

You sound like a disgruntled millionaire! "I sure wish I could find something to spend these millions of dollars that are just sitting in bank accounts accumulating interest... too bad there's nothing I could actually use that money on. The poor you say? Let them spend their own millions! What do you mean not everyone is a millionaire... well what did they spend their giant inheritances on?!"

I think he's referring to the in-game resource "coins", not real-world money. And if so it's on the DNSL.

At least I hope that's the case, if he is referring to real-world money that's just sad.

DeletedUser36624

Yeah, but you get shown how to buy FP with coins about two steps into the game. Not to mention all the quests that have you buy FPs. How can you not know that you can buy FP with coins?

Jase249

Yeah, but you get shown how to buy FP with coins about two steps into the game. Not to mention all the quests that have you buy FPs. How can you not know that you can buy FP with coins?

His profile tab says "new member, joined: yesterday" so he probably just isn't familiar with it yet. Probably also explains why he's calling coins "money" (I'm assuming that's what's going on) and creating confusion on that front.

DeletedUser36624

His profile tab says "new member, joined: yesterday" so he probably just isn't familiar with it yet. Probably also explains why he's calling coins "money" (I'm assuming that's what's going on) and creating confusion on that front.
Buying a forge point is literally the 8th quest after you finish the "on rails" tutorial.

Jase249

Buying a forge point is literally the 8th quest after you finish the "on rails" tutorial.

Honestly, it's been years since I did the tutorial and I barely remember it :(

I'm not trying to be an apologist for the guy, I'm just trying to keep the thread on track and hopefully get his question(s) answered. The problem is that we don't seem to know exactly what his question is...

DeletedUser

The "New Member" on his profile tab is deceiving. It is based on the number of posts a player has here on the Forum and has nothing to do with how long they've been playing or even how long they've been on the Forum. It strictly goes by number of Forum posts.

DeletedUser36326

TLDR:

Real-world Money? = Normally you will only be able to buy Forge Points directly. Occassionally, Inno will have specials in the shop that may offer you a variety items either singly or in a pack, but these aren’t very frequently and you won’t get to decide what the items are or the amounts shown. You can, at times, even buy currently-running event items.

In game gold coins? = No. Coins are used to purchase objects like buildings or pass “pay x” requirements. Not much else.

I believe the only resources that can be traded between players are FP’s and Goods. U this is accomplished indirectly. Others can fill you in on that if you want details.

Salsuero

I think he's referring to the in-game resource "coins", not real-world money. And if so it's on the DNSL.

I'm pretty sure he is. But I wanted to have fun making a joke at his expense.

Real-world Money? = Normally you will only be able to buy Forge Points directly. Occassionally, Inno will have specials in the shop that may offer you a variety items either singly or in a pack, but these aren’t very frequently

You can pretty much always spend real-world money on the "Packages" tab to buy the "Army Pack" for troops, "Building Pack" for some premium buildings, or the "Research Pack" for some Forge Points and Goods. I'm pretty sure he means Coins though and not real-world money.

In game gold coins? = No. Coins are used to purchase objects like buildings or pass “pay x” requirements. Not much else.

What about Negotiations in GE (or Daily Challenges) or buying Forge Points, which you can do directly with Coins? Not much else? Those are pretty significant uses right there.

Last edited:

Lancer

This thread is being closed due to inactivity of any further discussion and it is in conflict with the DNSL.

Status
Not open for further replies.