• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Pay Diamonds to Change Continent Deposit Bonus

Triopoly Champion

No. The whole random nature is part of the game's challenge.

Does the distribution of deposits suck sometimes? You bet it does! Looks at what the game has given my main city:

BA: Stone, Dye
IA: Jewelry, Ebony
EMA: Honey, Alabaster
HMA: Glass, Salt
LMA: Basalt, Brass
CA: Tar, Porcelain

Ugh. Of those, Stone, Ebony, Basalt, Brass, Tar and Porcelain are bigger than the other goods building of their age, which gives me less reason to want to build them. No space saving goods like Iron, Rope, or Paper. I did get a break with Honey, since it's the smallest EMA good, but I've never even researched the EMA goods, leaving them for event requirements. Instead, I use GBs and special buildings, exploit recurring quests, plunder my neighbors, and trade for what I need. I have sufficient goods for my needs.
There are too much Colonial paper productions in my neighborhood already. If I can get your 4 continent deposit bonus(Basalt, Brass, Tar, Porcelain), that's 100% ideal to me. I'm sure Tar will always sell out. I can advance to Industrial Era within 2-3 months in your case.

For me, it's wrong to give the Tar continent deposit bonus to a person who's unable or unwilling to build it without the option to switch. Just like throwing fresh foods into the garbage bin when other people are in need of foods. I can easily fit in Tar Kiln along with Porcelain Manufacturer, Basalt Mason and Brass Foundry to my city.

By the way, I want Coke and Fertilizer in InA.

Last edited:

wolfhoundtoo

There are too much Colonial paper productions in my neighborhood already. If I can get your 4 continent deposit bonus(Basalt, Brass, Tar, Porcelain), that's 100% ideal to me. I'm sure Tar will always sell out. I can advance to Industrial Era within 2-3 months in your case.

For me, it's wrong to give the Tar continent deposit bonus to a person who's unable or unwilling to build it without the option to switch. Just like throwing fresh foods into the garbage bin when other people are in need of foods. I can easily fit in Tar Kiln along with Porcelain Manufacturer, Basalt Mason and Brass Foundry to my city.

By the way, I want Coke and Fertilizer in InA.

There is no "Wrong" here. What you have here is a basic game design element meant to encourage players to interact with other players in the game. This is why this game is different from a game on one of the consoles that are sold today - interaction with others.

P.S. - Yes I know most of them have online versions of those game so you can play against other players these days. This only enhances my point. :p

DeletedUser30900

O'm in MK and have taken a good look at your city. My analysis:

This:

Plus this:

Plus this:

Equals what appears to be one of the classic traps new players fall in. Racing up the tech tree too fast.

Any reasonably good experienced player can point out the ptoblems with tech racing and tell you how to fix your current problems, but it won't do any good until you recognize that you need the help. Until such realization, carry on! Because maybe you are the genius who can find the answers to the inherent problems of tech racing where so many others failed. Good luck with that. Seriously. It would be really cool for someone to crack that problem.

Meanwhile please quit trying to change the game until after you learn the game.
That’s why I enjoy being a plunder. People just don’t want to stop and take a look around. They just keep moving forward to somewhere they don’t even know

Triopoly Champion

I'm an entire age up from 4 weeks ago, no goods problems now thanks to the daily quests and Fishing Huts and Santa's Workshop, Castel del Monte built. I didn't upgrade my city much. Before I enter Modern Era, I'll trade up the Progressive goods to meet the tech requirements first.

My most important task -> bring all 3 Zeus, Cathedral of Aachen and Castel del Monte to level 10 or higher.
Forge of Empires - LMA Fully Motivated City.jpg
My guild fights a lot on Iron Age GvG recently, so the guild treasury always shows Limestone and Ebony are the 2 lowest. My trades often went through within 1-2 hours.

Last edited: