• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser31592

I'm so sorry y'all. I've been holding out. But, I didn't KNOW I've been holding out. I'm actually pretty sad I didn't discover these gems until today.

Background: In one city, after a disagreement, I left my guild like 4-6 weeks ago and life has been crazy, so I've pretty much been treating it as a near diamond farm. I collect, dump FPs, that is it. Aid on the weekends. So I have been completely ignoring my messages. I click on them today, and I have a message from a friend, a new friend, who I guess used to be a neighbor that I plundered. I seriously have just been fulfilling easy DCs, paying no mind to who I'm attacking, what their defense is, or what I'm plundering. I could have hit the same guy multiple times and someone else not at all. He sent a friend request at some point, and I accepted, not even realizing I plundered him. Anyway, enjoy:

chief1.JPG chief2.JPG chief3.JPG chief4.JPG

Attachments

• chief4.JPG
    chief4.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 26

DeletedUser31592

I'm not sure what he means but "37 accounts on this server" and I'm too lazy to look up to see if there are trends with GB contributions or if he has a city in every world. Regardless, there are only 26 worlds, so even if he is confusing world and server, he would have to have multiple accounts to make that true. I sent in a ticket. I hope they ban him.

And why does every person being plundered have cancer? For real. I have an aunt undergoing chemo at the moment. My uncle is a three time survivor. My mom is a two time survivor. I've lost two grandparents to cancer. Stop using it as an excuse! (Just venting)

DeletedUser30900

I'm so sorry y'all. I've been holding out. But, I didn't KNOW I've been holding out. I'm actually pretty sad I didn't discover these gems until today.

Background: In one city, after a disagreement, I left my guild like 4-6 weeks ago and life has been crazy, so I've pretty much been treating it as a near diamond farm. I collect, dump FPs, that is it. Aid on the weekends. So I have been completely ignoring my messages. I click on them today, and I have a message from a friend, a new friend, who I guess used to be a neighbor that I plundered. I seriously have just been fulfilling easy DCs, paying no mind to who I'm attacking, what their defense is, or what I'm plundering. I could have hit the same guy multiple times and someone else not at all. He sent a friend request at some point, and I accepted, not even realizing I plundered him. Anyway, enjoy:

View attachment 9943 View attachment 9944 View attachment 9945 View attachment 9947
OMG!!!! This should be the threat of the year. Actually, in order to make it spread wider, let’s teach all the whiners in this forum this format so they can use it repeatedly:)

DeletedUser

View attachment 9943 View attachment 9944 View attachment 9945 View attachment 9947
I like the progression here.
1. Please stop.:(
2. STOP OR ELSE!:mad:
3. I have cancer and you're ruining my last days on earth.:eek::(:(
4. STOP OR ELSE! AND I REALLY MEAN IT, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH!!!:mad::mad:
5. Please stop, I can get you anything you want.:(;)
6. Will you be my friend?:)

DeletedUser31592

I deeply regret the lost opportunity to engage in banter. He seems like a totally stable, sane guy. I'm sure our conversations would have been great. I would have loved to discuss why he has BA good buildings while in EMA. Or why he progressed up to EMA with only 5K ranking points. Your typical experienced player with 37 accounts would know better than to do either of those things. I want to know his strategy. Perhaps it is better than the Alabaster Method....

However, if he does have push accounts and I can get him banned, that will be my greatest FOE accomplishment. Plundering BA goods in an EMA hood and getting the guy banned.

DeletedUser31882

And why does every person being plundered have cancer? For real. I have an aunt undergoing chemo at the moment. My uncle is a three time survivor. My mom is a two time survivor. I've lost two grandparents to cancer. Stop using it as an excuse! (Just venting)

Good wishes and all that rot for your aunt.

My family tree has been hit with cancer pretty hard, so I have a hard time not getting ruffled when people use cancer as a catch-all emotional plea and/or descriptor of something they dislike.

My best guess is that 99% of the people that use the term so casually have zero real life experience with it or their maturity level is so low that they are not worth a drop of my time or empathy. Yours is a great example of someone's ego being so blown out of proportion they have no idea how foolish & idiotic they sound or they are a wannabe troll throwing every tactic they can think of (Nice summation @Stephen Longshanks !). All over bronze age goods? Maybe if it was alabaster I'd sympathize... Come to think of it, this should be the textbook example shown to people who think pillagers are deplorable.

Speaking of deplorable pillagers...

The 'pillage war' I was in has came to a somewhat satisfactory conclusion. They ended up pillaging some house & supplies before I let my guard down and they snagged my Emperor's Entrance. After redoubling my efforts (which still wasn't much), I managed to catch their Emperor's Entrance twice (maybe thrice? like I said, my efforts level is low). After the usual day of pillage-break-for-rum, I came back and discovered that there is now a big gap in his city where their entrance used to be. The Zen Zone was still there, but it is all by its lonesome. I suppose I should add that tactic to any defense strategy guide I write up: "If you get pillaged 2-3 times, use a store building on your set/vulnerable buildings to deny pillagers the loot". On the negative side, I haven't gotten any more messages about how I am a bad person for following his advice and using city shields. Oh well.

DeletedUser31882

Apologies for posting again so soon, but I have news and potential evidence that we may have a genuine Troll lurking among us.

I have to upgrade my 'pillage war' judgement from somewhat satisfactory to satisfactory.

Someone is ignorant.png
For the record, I have never used the city shield buff. My current contingency plan is to use it once I lose 3+ valuable collections within 2 days due to my city being assaulted by 3+ clockwork pillagers. After all, I tacitly have approved of that 0% defense = profits ;P.
[paging @Volodya ; Why? Because I recall you having some interesting points on the psychology of pillagers & sadistic behavior]

A bit after my post earlier today, I received this:
You are thinking of a parasite.png
Cancer is not a parasite.
Cancer is abnormal cell growth that the body does not stop. An overly simplistic explanation is the body does not recognize it has a problem and does not cull the growth when it should. For their analogy to work, I would have to be part of their city, moving/selling/deleting their buildings and replacing them with my own. The end game being the city being completely deleted leaving only the roads?

Irony?
Cancer is cell growth gone awry.png
They have at least 2+ more pillages on my town that have fallen off the event list. They've been a good clockwork plunderer.

Now, I'm sure it could just be a coincidence, but I do find it suspicious that ~1 hour after I reveal an emotional weakness I get a trash-talkin' message that seemingly targets said weakness. None of the usual city shield jabs either. I assume it is meant to elicit a response. I didn't want to disappoint, so here it is.

Here's hoping I'm just wearing a tinfoil hat in my assumption that someone could take the time to read the forums and use information gleamed in an attempt to obtain sadistic amusement. Worst case scenario, I've been boring you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28670

"I am adored here."
I seeeeeeeee.....
"I have helped almost every major player on the server."
Hmmmm
Sounds realistic
"I have 2 months to live, much bigger worries then you"
Said it yourself....

DeletedUser34800

@ODragon I slept in yesterday and missed my collection time in the morning. Some dirty plunderer stole my porcelain!!!!

Hahahaha. That actually happened yesterday. The first time I have been plundered in months. I was tempted to write them some long winded, made up, ridiculous scenario complaining about it, but then I realized how much extra work a message war was.

Shrugged off the loss and moved one, since I have over 1k of unused porcelain anyways hahahaha

DeletedUser25166

Apologies for posting again so soon, but I have news and potential evidence that we may have a genuine Troll lurking among us.

I have to upgrade my 'pillage war' judgement from somewhat satisfactory to satisfactory.

View attachment 9954
For the record, I have never used the city shield buff. My current contingency plan is to use it once I lose 3+ valuable collections within 2 days due to my city being assaulted by 3+ clockwork pillagers. After all, I tacitly have approved of that 0% defense = profits ;P.
[paging @Volodya ; Why? Because I recall you having some interesting points on the psychology of pillagers & sadistic behavior]

A bit after my post earlier today, I received this:
View attachment 9955
Cancer is not a parasite.
Cancer is abnormal cell growth that the body does not stop. An overly simplistic explanation is the body does not recognize it has a problem and does not cull the growth when it should. For their analogy to work, I would have to be part of their city, moving/selling/deleting their buildings and replacing them with my own. The end game being the city being completely deleted leaving only the roads?

Irony?
View attachment 9956
They have at least 2+ more pillages on my town that have fallen off the event list. They've been a good clockwork plunderer.

Now, I'm sure it could just be a coincidence, but I do find it suspicious that ~1 hour after I reveal an emotional weakness I get a trash-talkin' message that seemingly targets said weakness. None of the usual city shield jabs either. I assume it is meant to elicit a response. I didn't want to disappoint, so here it is.

Here's hoping I'm just wearing a tinfoil hat in my assumption that someone could take the time to read the forums and use information gleamed in an attempt to obtain sadistic amusement. Worst case scenario, I've been boring you all.
0% defense, I hope he plunders you daily

DeletedUser31882

0% defense, I hope he plunders you daily

Hope no further! They have been.

I still come out ahead than my alternate universe self that built a heavy defense city and I technically have 10% defense(That changes your opinion, right?).

Everyone is a winner!

Darth Mole

JCera - is he dead yet?

I may change my persona to be the first Plunderer with Cancer.....CanPlunderMan!

Taking my revenge on the world that so callously inflicted this terrible condition on me...

I may need a cape..