• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser25166

Hope no further! They have been.

I still come out ahead than my alternate universe self that built a heavy defense city and I technically have 10% defense(That changes your opinion, right?).

Everyone is a winner!
You are not a winner in my book

DeletedUser28457

Seems the plunder part of the game is a frequent form of complaints and proposals to change the system. I am sure there are many others like me who are satisfied with the current system. Please post your progress and reasoning for why and what you plunder. If you don't plunder please don't add to the thread. There are many other threads started that you can add your complaints and criticism to.
View attachment 4158
  • If a neighbor aids, I aid back. No help from them means they are open game to attack/plunder.
  • I look for goods I can use first. Then event buildings or HoF's. I rarely take coin or supplies unless it is a revenge attack.
  • 2 spearfighter or other weak defense and I will take anything I can.
  • I use up my Voyager bonus first on the advanced ages and then go back within 24 hours for the lower age goods.
  • I try to make a friend in the hood who also plunders and message each other when goods are up.
  • Lastly, I figure if I don't take the goods someone else will.

DeletedUser28457

Who programs the defense strategies when attacked by plunderers? Whomever that is, they SUCK! I'm not present to guide my troops through these battles but in viewing the fight whoever programs this really, really STINKS! You've been giving away my goods! Change this!

DeletedUser31882

Who programs the defense strategies when attacked by plunderers? Whomever that is, they SUCK! I'm not present to guide my troops through these battles but in viewing the fight whoever programs this really, really STINKS! You've been giving away my goods! Change this!

We'll contemplate changing it after you've had a gander at the following threads:

The Classic:
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/help-i-am-being-plundered.13247/

My New Vogue:
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/0-defense-equal-profits.22246/

Thanks for dropping by!

DeletedUser34787

It's been a good morning. Got the Maharajah - fully boosted - of 7th in my hood at around 9AM. Came back at around lunch to attack again - he'd not collected the second fully-boosted maharajah next to it. Running at 78 FP for May so far - if I can keep a 10/day average throughout the month I'll be happy - when one's on the Level-80-Arc-grind every extra FP is welcome.

ODragon

Whoops, someone will be upset when they finally log on...

10:45 AM: Plundered M's Palace for 5 FP+
11:15 AM: Plundered TF for 5 FP

DeletedUser32355

*the fact he thought he could breach my defenses*
upload_2018-5-11_9-28-52.png

Background: I attacked the smallest player in my hood with my best army. :p
I have 20% atk/18% def on offense, and 0% atk/60% def on defense. :)
He is a flat out 0%/0% and 0%/0%.

DeletedUser31882

I see why people hang out in LMA. I'm running into a lot of CA units on defense. Oh well. That just forces me to use a different unit setup than my lazy 2art/6rogues. Palaces & T.Farms aplenty this rotation.

And now for some positive plunder mail.
Context: I hit his T.farm for 5FP. I was having a good night and hit a palace and another T.farm within 10-15 mins of their first message.
Whimsically, I put 2 FP on their StB since they were jovial and moved it up to 5 after snagging more FP from my hood.
Wholesome.png

I like this guy's attitude. Good sportsmanship leading to a random FP swap.

DeletedUser24719

People! Enough already noone gives a rats behind about how great u think u are and what a master plunderer u may be. I think there are more pertinent topics this space can be used for

DeletedUser8428

People! Enough already noone gives a rats behind about how great u think u are and what a master plunderer u may be. I think there are more pertinent topics this space can be used for
Wow - you're a little prickly, yes? A discussion of plundering is perfectly suited to be in "forge hall". If you don't want to read about it, don't read the postings.

DeletedUser30900

Whiners! Enough already noone gives a rats behind about how much annoyments you get and how painful you feel reading this thread. I think there should be more plunder threads to be made to share the experience and fun.

DeletedUser24719

Its not a plunder thread. Its being posted in the Forge Hall. Not a separate area. U want to brag about ur stupid exploits go to the game room or create another main topic. Namely Clown College.

DeletedUser24719

Besides the Forge Hall was started for a community discussion of the game. This is not a discussion merely a thread for braggarts!

Graviton

I don't currently have a rat's behind but if I did I've give it to somebody for a thread like this.

When I started reading this thread I didn't like plundering either. I started reading to gain some insight into the plunderer's mind. I still don't plunder (much) but I find this thread highly entertaining.

It appears you've been playing for at least two years, so by now you already know that you can avoid being plundered fairly easily by collecting on time. I don't understand the vitriol, especially considering that nobody's forcing you to read the thread. Just skip it, life's too short to be seeking out aggravation.