• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser

Dear INNO!

This traveshamockery must stop!! Treating Plunderers this way is antithetical to the Holiday spirit...

Here we have Anne Boleyn the Happiest, who, in the spirit of the season is trying to save her neighbors the efforts of buying her presents by simple selecting her own!!!!

Please let Ann live up to her surname..... How can she be Happiest knowing her neighbors have to go to further effort to provider her presents??????

kthnxbye,,,,,,,

SocietyForProgressivePunctuationUse

Plunderers are people too also living in these troubled times , bless you <3 I also wish to save my neighbors the stress of choosing the correct wrapping paper or accompanying card.

Lady Gato

Agreed! Will be happy when they fix the plunder glitch.
Can you imagine the suffering that this glitch is causing the plunderee? Waiting, wondering, imagining that their train will be plundered at any minute by Ms. @Anne Boleyn the Happiest ? The hours spent watching the screen, the sleepless night unable to rest, the tavern silver spent on a shield with the expectation that she will be back the next day to attack and this time to plunder.

Why oh Why Inno are you allowing such suffering to continue????

Plunder Queen

Can you imagine the suffering that this glitch is causing the plunderee? Waiting, wondering, imagining that their train will be plundered at any minute by Ms. @Anne Boleyn the Happiest ? The hours spent watching the screen, the sleepless night unable to rest, the tavern silver spent on a shield with the expectation that she will be back the next day to attack and this time to plunder.

Lol. I check a few times a day. Seems to be working now as I just plundered a governors villa! Just wish my Atlantis hit.

DeletedUser

I dare say that is a selfish train of thought ! What of the plunderee that lays out the gifts in hope of hopes that their receivers may partake in them during these festive times. We must think of those people too. Inno , why hath thou forsaken us ?

DeletedUser

We can't forget the playful plunderee that plays whack a mole with their TF2 s:) You know, where one day its a treat and the next day it's a 5 minute run of supplies. Where would we be without those individuals adding variety to the otherwise tedious task of taking their stuff ?

Emberguard

I wonder if it is somehow recognizing a full forge point bar on your target (if they have one) and thus preventing the "collection" in their city. No matter to me either way, as I don't fight but it seems like something that should be corrected
Now there’s something I never thought to check
Phew everything is back to normal.
Good to hear. Enjoy your plundering :D

Rebel The Red

I am an equal opportunity plunderer. :) The butt hurt ones always attack my city the same day. So I be sure and leave them a blacksmith or 2 :)

icarusethan

Hi, fellow plunders, some of you might remember me and others don't, but I was quite active in the forum and being proud of posting plunder progress over here. So happy to see this thread stays alive when I decided to come back to the game.
Anyway, today I wanna talk about double plunder. Yes, just like double dipping for GB, we plunder someone once and a few mins later the cooldown on the attack is off, we attack and plunder him again! what's the best reaction you get from this kind of action? I did at least 5 double plunders in the past 2 days but none of my neighbors did a single thing... quite disappointed but since I'm at FE so my neighbors should be experienced players too, that kinda makes sense...

Jern2017

New neighborhood. New faces and a couple of familiar ones.

I also finally got the Great Wall of China achievement maxed out.

Attachments

• 20201230_015704.jpg
    20201230_015704.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 36
  • 20201230_015620.jpg
    20201230_015620.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 20201230_015532.jpg
    20201230_015532.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 32

icarusethan

New neighborhood. New faces and a couple of familiar ones.

I also finally got the Great Wall of China achievement maxed out.
when people asked me how can they take a break from my plunder, i just told them to give their highest fp building production * 5 on one of my GB. and thus give him a break for a week. It sometimes actually work :)

DeletedUser

when people asked me how can they take a break from my plunder, i just told them to give their highest fp building production * 5 on one of my GB. and thus give him a break for a week. It sometimes actually work :)

That's no fun , I like the excitement of seeing what they are leaving out on their front lawns for me :). The biggest bonanza by far are the trains. They are chock full of holiday goodies just for me many times. Remember folks it is important to encourage your plunderee's gift giving nature , you must plunder them often. Imagine how horrible you would feel if you gave this person a gift and they never even opened it up and shoved it back at you ? They need to be rewarded for their kindness and rewarded as often as possible ! Invite your fellow plunderers on raids on their cities and really make them feel special !!

Last edited by a moderator: