• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer Cup Feedback

Agent327

Yes, it does say 'participating' players. As you can see, in addition to having the number of goals scored at the bottom, when you mouse over the league it will specify what % of 'participating players' are or will be in that league.
View attachment 10379
Apology accepted.

If you look to the right of the mouse-over you will read: "League requirements are based on goals scored by all players in Yorkton (us24)

Apology accepted.

DeletedUser

Your argument started out as:
It does not say participating players. It says goals scored. Players that participate and do not score don't count.
But now you point out where it says:
If you look to the right of the mouse-over you will read: "League requirements are based on goals scored by all players in Yorkton (us24)

Apology accepted.
So you're argument is that players that don't score goals don't count, and as evidence you refer to them saying that all players count. Interesting.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser35475

It's because of how common super leveled GB's are. When you can get thousands of medals from contribution rewards it makes the weekly income from the towers meaningless. If you have so many gaps that you don't have enough watchtowers to fill them then you might want to do some city reorganization (unless you consider Watch Towers to be less valuable than Victory towers). They're simply not a good prize, and INNO acknowledges this by having them as the common reward in those chests that people are complaining about.

I am still at the level where medals have meaning but if they end up pretty useless later in the game then maybe Inno will come up with a way to make them somewhat useful, like letting you trade them for goods at a 10 or 100 or whatever to 1 or some other idea.

DeletedUser35475

Beta has 7 days left, the data as of now is;
G 94 (15-262)
S 593 (7-14)
B 2583 (5-6)
A 1224 (3-4)
H N/A (0-2)

Interesting thing is for the first week or so on Beta the amount of Hobby league players was show but then they got rid of it.

What do the numbers mean?

DeletedUser35475

So G94 (15-262) means 94 players with a total of 262 goals scored by them? If so is 15 the number of goals the leader has?

DeletedUser25795

5 leagues @ 50%, 50%, 20%, 5%, 1% = 126%. Guess someone needs to go back to school.

DeletedUser35475

Is there a way to see what the next daily special will be? Is it on the same rotation for the whole 32 days?

DeletedUser29055

5 leagues @ 50%, 50%, 20%, 5%, 1% = 126%. Guess someone needs to go back to school.
These are not cumulative. 1, 5, and 20 are based on the 100%, all players.

The top 5 include the top 1. Thetop20 include the top5.thetop50include the top20.

Or phrased differently. Thetop 50include thetop 50 players who arenot in the top 20, 5,or 1. The top 1% playeris also among the top 5, 20, and 50, but do not appear in those leagues.

ODragon

Does the WW shrink reset the timer on the WW? I feel like some of the earlier upgrades did but newer ones didn't but my memory might be wrong.

ODragon

I shrank two last night and they remain in sync with the rest of my 24 hour collections. So no, shrinking a WW does not reset the timer.
Thanks, I can confirm that now. It is because the upgrade isn't throwing the new WW in your inventory like some of the older ones did. Probably has to do with shrinking vs. enlarging.

Also, appears you can store the new shrunk WWs.