• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event - The Cherry Blossom Festival Feedback

ODragon

Out of curiosity, has anyone been able to pillage a Gong? I've found many Emperor's Entrances to pillage but none of the gongs ever seem to be.

DeletedUser8420

gong today...gong gone tomorrow...
I got fps, and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:more blueprints:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

GET RID OF THE CHEST BPS....
out of:( lanterns so :(:(no more:(:(:( gongs :(:(:(:(for me...:(:(:(:(:(:(

WildBill48

You need 5x5 space to fit the whole set together.
adjacency.png
It needs to be a bit larger than 5 x 5. The two horizontal parts, the Emperor's Entrance and the Zen Zone both need road access.

DeletedUser28015

It needs to be a bit larger than 5 x 5. The two horizontal parts, the Emperor's Entrance and the Zen Zone both need road access.

Um, 5x5 is the footprint. That's what's stated for all buildings, whether they need road access or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The building set itself is 5x5, you don't count the roads it is adjacent to in its footprint.

DeletedUser8152

Well, the point it that it is less efficient than a single 5x5 building would be, given the need for roads on both sides.

DeletedUser26120

Out of curiosity, has anyone been able to pillage a Gong? I've found many Emperor's Entrances to pillage but none of the gongs ever seem to be.
OK so it's not just me then.

I have seen at least 3 instances where both emperor's entrance and zen zone are up for plunder but gong isn't. I grabbed the zen zone each time.

Would seem that gong is not plunderable. Don't know if this is intentional or no. Will test on my collection time tomorrow evening and ask a friend in hood to attack me.

DeletedUser26120

Please confirm something for me. If you don't have the Zen Zone right now, you are out of luck UNLESS you open a hell of a lot of gold chests. Correct? I just got the Nishikigoi Pond. I think I would have to open 30 more chests to get the only Zen Zone left in this event.
Zen Zone will not be offered again as a daily prize - so your only shot is getting it as a grand prize.

DeletedUser28015

Well, the point it that it is less efficient than a single 5x5 building would be, given the need for roads on both sides.

So say that, not "It needs to be a bit larger than 5 x 5", which is nonsense. Two 3x2 buildings take up 12 tiles, not "a bit larger than 12" just because both need roadways.

More relevant is that it's not a single building, so you can't move it as a unit, and moving the individual buildings breaks the set, resetting the timer and losing any partially completed production.

Someone said that Inno created a new GB, but it really isn't, for the above reason and because it can be plundered and can't be leveled up with FP, it has to be reno'd. So it's a new sort of thing, which is ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28015

Move it after you collect.

Well duh. But that can be inconvenient. I didn't say that this is a big deal, but it's still something to consider. The fact that it's not a single building means that you can't swap it with another building, but it's not a huge problem.

DeletedUser26560

And speaking of the mathematically challenged, has anyone figured to total sq inches needed? It looks like Inno has introduced a new Great Building without calling it so.
All the spring event buildings in there normal configuration is 5X5 PLUS what ever you add on. REMEMBER though "next to a unique building" to get full use of each building.

DeletedUser26560

<To add a comment should be on the top of the thread NOT the bottom>

Getting 1 to 5 lanterns from the trees is like a slap in the face, 6 to 9 a tease for this event, they dont add up to much considering how many you need, it should be at least 10 each.

DeletedUser20367

OK so it's not just me then.

I have seen at least 3 instances where both emperor's entrance and zen zone are up for plunder but gong isn't. I grabbed the zen zone each time.

Would seem that gong is not plunderable. Don't know if this is intentional or no. Will test on my collection time tomorrow evening and ask a friend in hood to attack me.

As far as I know the Gong can be plundered. I'm guessing the people just built them when they won them so the Gong is on a different timer. I've got some like that until the vagaries of real life get them all on the same schedule.