• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Watchfire Controversy

DeletedUser26120

Here's my question, what's a better defense, 300% defense boost from lvl 10 sbc, deal, dresdan, watchfires/rituals? Or the same amount of space in pod homes (1x1 homes) that cause attackers to have something like a 95% chance of looting that instead of something important?
Like Stephen said, this wouldn't make a difference. I can choose what to plunder and I'd just wait for fps or something.

You're better off with the defense.

DeletedUser29530

You do know that plunderers can pick what they plunder out of whatever plunderable buildings are ready for collection, right? Your post implies that you think plundering works like the aid button. It doesn't, it works like manual mo/po.

No, I did not know that, thank you. I thought it was random, because there were times when a house was plundered but a goods building or Cherry festival FP wasn't...

DeletedUser29295

Every hood switch Pleases me with a neighbor who wants to see if it's true.

And it is.

View attachment 6954 View attachment 6959

He readies his Ship, Fleet and Crew.

View attachment 6955

For a Special Mission to Liberate my Goods.

View attachment 6957

But my Goods are Plenty Happy where they are.

View attachment 6958

And they stay Home.

View attachment 6961

Get Watch Fires.

View attachment 6960

They Work.

I got 2 RoF's from GE today: I am slowly catching up to you Ardak.

Screenshot (289).png

DeletedUser26154

equally ridiculous defense

Coin bonus at Max Ardak.
max coins.png

Supply bonus at Max.
max supply boost.png

Attack At Rest.
attack 1.png
attack 2.png

Defense At Rest.
defense 1.png
defense 2.png

The Elephant Fountain is Everywhere.

cakras of plunder.png

Looking back, I wish I picked all Elephant Fountains instead of half and half.

DeletedUser26120

In honor of Ardak, here is my 76% defense in CA on Z.

ZL2vany.png

DeletedUser29295

If a building is on a 24 hour cycle it will make 7 productions in 1 week. a person would need to get plundered 7x in per week(every week) for that land space to be worth the use of watchfires/ritual flames.

I have no goods/production buildings in my city at all. And I plunder my entire hood 7x a week. Here is my city D right now:

Screenshot (340).png

41 RoF and 11 Watchfires. No one really even tries to attack me anymore. And I have enough production from my GB's right now to never worry anyway.