• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Vincent Van Gogh Historical Questline Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser31882

DeletedUser31592

I wonder if they are going to throw a new event in sometime this year since we are apparently not having a May Day Event this year. The number of HQLs is the same as 2017, so, unless they replace the May Day Event with something else, we will end with less events than last year. (Which, in my opinion, would be great, but Inno sure loves the never-ending event.)

Galechade

Haven't you all learned yet? This is Inno's attempt at keeping us distracted, in hopes we will quit complaining about all the things that have been broken for so long. Like GVG! Pretty sad really. Such talent there if they would just channel it where it needs to be. As was said above, nothing special about these events any more. We used to get 2 weeks between the end of one and the start of another. Not any more. Now they are becoming weekly challenges. I think Inno forgot what it was that drew most of us to playing this game. Lets get back to the nuts and bolts of it, fix them and grow the game even bigger and stronger. All of this other fluff is so unnecessary.

DeletedUser26965

I wonder if they are going to throw a new event in sometime this year since we are apparently not having a May Day Event this year. The number of HQLs is the same as 2017, so, unless they replace the May Day Event with something else, we will end with less events than last year. (Which, in my opinion, would be great, but Inno sure loves the never-ending event.)
Maypole and Upgrade can be found in DC and the Soccer Event is coming Soccer 2018

DeletedUser31592

Maypole and Upgrade can be found in DC and the Soccer Event is coming Soccer 2018
I don't care about the Maypole. I just was wondering what they were doing since they were breaking from the cycle of events they've used for the last few years. I was honestly hoping they'd drop one, but I figured that wasn't the case.
Thanks.

DeletedUser29623

There is literally nothing to complain about with these historical events. You know what you’re getting—no gambling—and you have a chance to win diamonds. The prizes are good enough, but not so amazing that if you have to sit out a province quest, you lose out on much. If you don’t like them, they are very easy to ignore.

Night4Owl

On this Questline I believe #12 requires taking a province. No alternative offered. I won't be playing this Questline because of that dictate.

DeletedUser35199

Hi, was just about to move on from IA to EMA, would you suggest completing the questline while in IA or are the rewards better one age higher?

Alternatively do all the quests apart from the final quest in IA then do the final quest in EMA to get the building in for that age?