• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Event 2019 Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

UBERhelp1

So far it seems the only thing changed from beta was the text describing the reindeer. If that's true... :(

DeletedUser28655

Hmmmm The charcoal express is already better than the pirate ship. Debating if i should replace them or add them.yes, no, don’t waste your time, waste not want not hmmmm

DeletedUser41431

Thank you Inno for listening to your Beta testers by ignoring 23 pages of complains and disagreements. I can't help but feeling you are showing us the middle finger by your ignorance.
And the funny thing is that they claim they are doing us a favor by throwing a ridiclous offer at us and expets us to bow our head and be blindly gratful for it, I feel sorry for the amatures that when they see the "Claim" button they feel like they actually won something and waist their diomads away.

Jase249

Did they fix the cars? There's no stats listed.

Whether or not I spend money depends on whether they balanced them correctly. There was no certainly no shortage of feedback on the Beta forum stating this...

RazorbackPirate

Thank you Inno for listening to your Beta testers by ignoring 23 pages of complains and disagreements. I can't help but feeling you are showing us the middle finger by your ignorance.
And the funny thing is that they claim they are doing us a favor by throwing a ridiclous offer at us and expets us to bow our head and be blindly gratful for it, I feel sorry for the amatures that when they see the "Claim" button they feel like they actually won something and waist their diomads away.
They didn't ignore 23 pages of complaints, they disagreed with them, They obviously have access to much more data than your opinion, plus they can see 3 steps down the road. No middle finger.

Regarding the Reindeer offer, it's just that, an offer. You've never gotten something for free and been offered more stuff for a small additional fee? In the world of business, it's called an upsell. Cool thing about an upsell? You never need to buy it to get what you were promised. You simply say, "No thanks, I'll pass."

Anyway, water under the bridge. I see no point in you poisoning the event for those unaware by rehashing whatever drama the Beta users created on Beta. Don't trash the event for the others because you didn't get your way.

DeletedUser23482

Two things InnoGames designers and planners need to remember are:

1) This is a game and a player should not be expected to be on 24/7 just to complete an event. A month long event is just tedious.
2) This is a free to play game so to get the main rewards from any quest or an event should not require spending money

DeletedUser41431

Regarding the Reindeer offer, it's just that, an offer. You've never gotten something for free and been offered more stuff for a small additional fee? In the world of business, it's called an upsell. Cool thing about an upsell? You never need to buy it to get what you were promised. You simply say, "No thanks, I'll pass."

That's what you call a small additional fee? 40 Euros worth of diamonds for a bunch of craps? You must be a very susseccful bussiness man then.

Algona

It's still free to get the daily special. This is a diamond offer for additional prizes over and above the DS.

Shhh! Don;t tell them that! They will go through the Event,, not try for some sweet DS, (Sleigh Builder hopefully) miss out on it, hear about it too late to get them, come back and piss and moan some more.

All because instead of trusting the maker of the game they've played for years or reading the Official Event Announcement, or even asking for clarification...

Of all the possible alternatives, they chose to single out and believe the stupidest comment on the forum.

Colorado Guy

This seems like a cool event with multiple layers, looking forward to it. I'm frequently amazed at the level of bile and negativity in event announcement comments. If people really feel so disgusted, why do they continue to play? And while a certain level of play is free, Innogames is a business, it takes money to host and develop a game of this complexity. For the number of hours I play, the amount of money I spend is quite reasonable compared to other forms of entertainment. Keep up the good work, Inno!

Super Catanian

This seems like a cool event with multiple layers, looking forward to it. I'm frequently amazed at the level of bile and negativity in event announcement comments. If people really feel so disgusted, why do they continue to play? And while a certain level of play is free, Innogames is a business, it takes money to host and develop a game of this complexity. For the number of hours I play, the amount of money I spend is quite reasonable compared to other forms of entertainment. Keep up the good work, Inno!
Finally someone with common sense! You have my respect, fellow player. Don't lose it.

DeletedUser37732

The Winter Event will last until the 2nd of January 2020. We hope you enjoy this wintry event and the new buildings![/CENTER]

Your feedback is always very important for us, so don't forget to comment here!

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

Yours,
The Forge of Empires Team

Announcement here--> https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/winter-event-2019.27691/
I was wanting to see upgrades for the Winter Spire. Last year I was unable to fully upgrade mine, and I am tempted to ditch it if I cannot upgrade it. I was sad to see that INNO did not offer upgrades to it as a reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.