• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Event 2022 Feedback

Pericles the Lion

Everything else hits as expected and the factories hit the 3 fragments as expected and they did hit 2x twice so the BG is working on it but reduced . I said appears to have nerfed it. This mornings collection netted me zero hits on the factories again but the other 12 buildings hit normally (low prizes but still 5/12). 2/15 and counting seems a little off for 70% chance.
I don't have the Chocolatery yet but do have the Buccaneer Boathouse and Tarot Card Caravan. My BG (L91) seems to be working on them as advertised. I'm inclined to think that you have hit a cold patch. It happens.

spartacus2.0

Me, a free to play player, decided to spend 1330 diamonds, almost all of the diamonds I got in a month, on event currency to get the calendar key and a refreshed daily prize. What did I get? Supplies, Blueprints, and a few fragments of a wishing well!

Dursland

Me, a free to play player, decided to spend 1330 diamonds, almost all of the diamonds I got in a month, on event currency to get the calendar key and a refreshed daily prize. What did I get? Supplies, Blueprints, and a few fragments of a wishing well!
As a free player you shouldn't have been going for the calendar. :( Definitely the wrong event for "spending small amounts" too, takes a lot of investment to get any significant return.

LoveNkind

As a free player you shouldn't have been going for the calendar. :( Definitely the wrong event for "spending small amounts" too, takes a lot of investment to get any significant return.
I have a city that has been very lucky all 9 keys so far and 150 stars for tomorrow. Calendar is possible. But diamonds should not be used for calendar key unless Show 2 has exposed a key and you are otherwise out of stars.

Pericles the Lion

I have a city that has been very lucky all 9 keys so far and 150 stars for tomorrow. Calendar is possible. But diamonds should not be used for calendar key unless Show 2 has exposed a key and you are otherwise out of stars.
I recall that the odds of getting all of the required keys, without spending diamonds, was less than 1%. Considering that, and the fact that going for daily keys negates a strategy of going for the more desirable daily specials, pursuing the calendar is generally considered a poor choice. Regardless, I wish you luck and hope that you are successful completing the calendar.

McBluefire

I discovered today that the event pass is $$ only. As a player that bought diamonds in preparation for the event...not happy at all. Still waiting for sentinel kit or sleigh-builder before spending any event currency. Not keen on the idea of spending another $15 instead of using some of the 80K diamonds I bought last month... Should be both options available:diamond or $$. Seems silly to limit options and section off premium currency from being spent. Unfortunately it's what I've come to expect from Inno as of late.

Also, not buying that any study resulted in player's prefer buying event passes. Players prefer having choices.

Still waiting for sentinel kit or sleigh-builder
I'm hoping the sleigh builder shows up this time. On beta it did not, to wide-spread disappointment amongst the beta players.
Hoping they will put it back in the prize rotation on live, as for me it is the most desired winter event prize.

Dursland

I'm hoping the sleigh builder shows up this time. On beta it did not, to wide-spread disappointment amongst the beta players.
Hoping they will put it back in the prize rotation on live, as for me it is the most desired winter event prize.
It is available as a swappable special, so it's likely it will be the daily one day.

Pericles the Lion

I have swapped out every day and so far most either starts as some kind of train or it switches into some kind of train. Ya , ya I know about the odds but 4/7 of the past days have been trains.
Makes sense. There are 18 possibilities when switching (but only 17 since I don't think it's possible to swap and receive the same DS). Of the 17, 5 are train related (4 cars and 1 selection it). Could be more frustrating though....I've been getting mostly Tactician Towers and SoKs. Anyway, I only want the SO selection kit, so I figure the odds are 1:17 getting what I want.

Brunenjii

The only sign of the Sleigh Builder I've seen so far is the 10 SB fragments in my Elf presents. But I have never, and will never, spend diamonds on that rip-off. Good luck in your rerolls. I hope you land on it.

Wish they would have added some type of bonus quests to the event like the Halloween event.. Waiting each day for a quest since the second day of the event makes the event pretty dull and for a full month boring.

Dursland

The only sign of the Sleigh Builder I've seen so far is the 10 SB fragments in my Elf presents. But I have never, and will never, spend diamonds on that rip-off. Good luck in your rerolls. I hope you land on it.
Sleigh builder is available as a swappable special so will likely be the daily one day.

LoveNkind

I wish the Christmas tree would stay lit for longer. It is less than one second while the negotiations tease us by taking FOREVER sometimes. I have done other things and fallen asleep waiting. So devs do know how to delay things.
I would like a three-second tree, maybe 5 seconds. That's enuf.
How long would the rest of you like the Christmas Tree to last?

I am underwhelmed by the amount of stars available.. I am current ( at the "come back in n hours" stage) in some of my cities, and have between 3 and 6 calendar keys - today's calendar is at 13. I do some of the master key daily challenges, but usually get 1 key fragment ... I rarely get incidents with stars, the quests don't give many ... the event building is nice, I have the Ted version in Beta, but it's not easy to get.

Dursland

For anyone who gets a master key but unsure which day to open - there's a one-up kit on day 4 and sizable amount of medals on day 13 (for newer worlds).

Unbridled Forgery

Too stingy with the stars. Keys are impossible, No way I can get a L11 Choco.

EDIT: Pardon my whining. I was able to get the Choco with an upgrade to spare.

Last edited: