• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.79 Feedback

DeletedUser26406

I see...so you're advocating for terrorist tactics...uh, OK. Forgive me if I oppose terrorism. And the 'rules' of GvG have changed multiple times in the couple of years it's been a part of the game (yes, kid's, once upon a time there was NO GvG). Originally, it did cost armies to place sieges.
I will give you style points for "arrogant Richards".
I started on C world when there was only A,B and C world open. I spent a pretty penny on this game. Inno will not get any money from me going forward unless they reverse the changes. I played multiple worlds using differing styles on the worlds i play. On 1 world im a longtime member of the top guild of that world. It is without question the most boring world i play on. Call me a "terrorist" on my other worlds if you want but those worlds where im in ghost guilds used to be the most fun and where i spent most my diamonds.

DeletedUser

To everyone crying: If you wanna fight large guilds, guess what? You can! Get together with other smaller guilds and share fighters. Group up and put 12-15 people on a map, there isnt a guild anywhere that's gonna be able to handle it easily. Work together, plan well, farm well, and you can your buddies can carve up maps for yourselves.

Someone said gvg is now toe to toe combat and it absolutely is. 2 guilds going at each other, and its a ton of fun. This is what it was when the game first came out, large groups of people working together on a targeted age. Thats how it should be. If you've ever gotten to fight with a large group of people against a strong enemy, there is nothing better.

Darkbox

To everyone crying: If you wanna fight large guilds, guess what? You can! Get together with other smaller guilds and share fighters. Group up and put 12-15 people on a map, there isnt a guild anywhere that's gonna be able to handle it easily. Work together, plan well, farm well, and you can your buddies can carve up maps for yourselves.

Someone said gvg is now toe to toe combat and it absolutely is. 2 guilds going at each other, and its a ton of fun. This is what it was when the game first came out, large groups of people working together on a targeted age. Thats how it should be. If you've ever gotten to fight with a large group of people against a strong enemy, there is nothing better.

So basically turn the game into a full time job? Form new guilds and bunch together, take 2/3 years to make armies that can rival those of people that have been playing for years before you and so on?

I am seriously interested in a plan that gives a chance to a new guild, even a group of new guilds, against the gigantic and monstrous guilds I see in Noarsil (the only world I play in)

DeletedUser8152

It is not possible to say what influence that proposal had. Many proposals are ignored. Nonetheless that is the message they got. They certainly know that it only represented people active on the forum.

Anyone is welcome to create a proposal to change it back, of course.

DeletedUser14168

Jaelis - What is this thread for if we need to post another proposal to reverse this mess? Do y'all post things just to post em or just to wait for us all to say positive things about it and just ignore the rest?

I've been playing this game for about 2 1/2 years and I'm getting to a point where all the crap changes (one of which included bunnies running in a circle in the background... Which this thread kinda reminds me of...)

I've started wondering if all these ridiculous changes just to justify having the staff y'all have?

When you have a good product, LEAVE IT BE.

Can't believe I actually thought about buying diamonds. What a waste that would be now.

DeletedUser13942

I actually know several posters on this thread, and can tell you when it comes to GvG they are not rookies. Some have created and led top guilds, as well as ghosted against top guilds. These are not rookies complaining in here. These are the real blood of this game who never show up in these forums because they are busy enjoying the game.]
So trust me several of these know full well how to "fight with a large group of people against a strong enemy".
As for those who have praised and heralded these changes.....I'm not so sure

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10076

ok i am tired of this bull poop

if you idiots that think these changes are bad are so upset then write proposals to change them. Unless you know they'll get shot down which im pretty sure they would.

On the free sieges:

When this change was implemented it was immediately voted down by the players. this change helps small and less advanced guilds. You apparently have not seen what i've seen. Where more advanced guilds simply continuously siege smaller guild that dare to defy them.

On the 96 hour rule. The gvg point farming is out of control. Hood terrorization isn't good enough anymore. Fighting in the hood helps strengthen the player base and would weed out peeps who think these changes are bad.

Now i do wish that the protection was completely removed from reset, but it will take inno time to realize that this is the way to go. Hell it took them 2 years to undo the horror of the free sieges.

DeletedUser10076

I actually know several posters on this thread, and can tell you when it comes to GvG they are not rookies. Some have created and led top guilds and ghosted against top guilds. These are not rookies complaining in here. These are the real blood of this game who never show up in these forums because they are busy enjoying the game.]
So trust me several of these know full well how to "fight with a large group of people against a strong enemy".
As for those who have praised and heralded these changes.....I'm not so sure

I used to be apart of the a guild called bucketlords 2 on B world. The guild was not very advanced. Despite that we regularly butted heads with top guilds on the server( we didn't even have to ghost...my god what a concept!) and although we didn't always win we usually made a good showing of the fight. We did so with organization and simple will. We always move up when it was time to. Despite this more advanced guilds ghosted us and abused the free sieges to suck power away and weaken our armies.

This argument that these changes will hurt small guilds are complete bs. Tell me what worlds you are on, and ill go there personally to lead your pathetic guilds.

You probably wouldn't like me though because i don't take any bullshit.

DeletedUser13942

While I feel the troop cost of seiges is detrimental to lower guilds and players, I could actually live with that one.
The 96 hour rule is okay
My problem comes in with not being able to cap a sector or even release it and attack another guild who seiges it. These are both valuable defensive moves in GvG. If I have a guild coming at me who's seige cost is 10 or 20 or 30 goods perseige and my seige cost is 800 or more I need to be able to release a sector and then wear their troops down by attacking their seige before I go spend 800 goods per seige to try to kick them out, keeping in mind that battles often involve many seiges per sector.
Sheilding is a critical part of defense as well, perhaps you can limit it to one release and reseige if the point farming is such a concern, i mean they can still farm 1 seige if they want anyway if they time it right (drop right before recalc and seige after)
In short, troop cost alone would slow almost completely the point farming because they would eventually run out of champs (except the most advanced players) The rest of this change was completely unnecessary.

DeletedUser8152

Jaelis - What is this thread for if we need to post another proposal to reverse this mess?
This thread is for providing feedback about the change. Comments here are summarized and passed on to the developers.

Information about posting a proposal can be found in the link in my signature. That is a way to make specific suggestions and to illustrate majority (of forum-voters) support for something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkbox

This thread is for providing feedback about the change. Comments here are summarized and passed on to the developers.

For the short time I have been on the forum, I have seen issues and bugs reported by players that were immediately turned into proposals by the moderators, the people complaining or asking questions did not have to submit one... I guess the issues we are raising here do not have the support of the moderators, otherwise a proposal would be on the way, as it was the case before...

I used to be apart of the a guild called bucketlords 2 on B world. The guild was not very advanced.
No wonder why that guild went to trash, with awesome leaders and battle lords. What a coincidence, those awesome leaders are now piggybacking and taking advantage of the hard work of a higher guild...

Hmmm. Namecalling and belittling, the weapons of a person without a competent argument or the vocabulary to express it if they did.
Spot on! Thank you!

Well, end of rant. Sorry if my comments are not directly related to the thread title.

DeletedUser8152

For the short time I have been on the forum, I have seen issues and bugs reported by players that were immediately turned into proposals by the moderators, the people complaining or asking questions did not have to submit a proposal... I guess whatever issues we are raising here does not have the support of the moderators, otherwise a proposal would be on the way, as it was the case before...
Anyone can submit a proposal. If I see something in the game I think should (and could) change, I will make a proposal for it. You are welcome to do the same.