• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

SHAH JAHAN Historical Questline

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser28855

I Considering I don't really want this prize 350 goods is too much for something I don't want.

Change it to Have donated 350 goods to your guilds vault (scales with each time this event quest type comes up) makes it slightly more palpable for players. Awards long term GE participation, might see its usage go up as an result.

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for your comments. I've forwarded your comments (both positive and negative) to the developers for review for the next questline. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know what items you like (and dislike!) about the Shah Jahan questline.

DeletedUser28670

Thank you for your comments. I've forwarded your comments (both positive and negative) to the developers for review for the next questline. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know what items you like (and dislike!) about the Shah Jahan questline.
That's good.

DeletedUser16163

As always; I quit playing all these mini-Events. All they do is force you to advance before you are ready, spend diamonds, delete things out of your city only so you can build the same thing for a quest. I believe there should only be 1 or 2 Events a year. I could however live with four. There are four seasons after all.

DeletedUser26154

I earned mine.
Easy to do, since the quests were making me do things I'd be doing anyway.

0b705fdc4f2983fd2a6e46a902543ac5.png

It'll be a long time until I use it.
I appreciate the gift.

armstrong approved.jpg

Thank you Inno.

Algona

100 Diamonds, a couple Mazes, put one up in the new city. More to see if it;s any fun and because it looks cool then the hope it;s awesome. But hope springs...

Call this Event 2 out of 5.

DeletedUser26154

Yes, and here in NZ there's nothing about added Vit D.

America does a lot of funky things to their Milk.
On a side note, with total 100% truth and no sarcasm.
I love your country.

download (1).jpg images.jpg download.jpg

And would live there forever, given half a chance.

DeletedUser26154

delete things out of your city only so you can build the same thing for a quest.

This always displeased me.
I had a quest like that today.
Build a Concert Hall for reward.
Passed on it.
I already have six Concert Halls.

d254964085b76360c3499f155535669f.png

I should have earned credit for the quest.

qaccy

This always displeased me.
I had a quest like that today.
Build a Concert Hall for reward.
Passed on it.
I already have six Concert Halls.

View attachment 5006

I should have earned credit for the quest.

That's a good point. It would be a nice improvement if quests that ask you to build things would also grant credit if you already have the appropriate building(s) in your city. Perhaps such a thing would be possible someday? Although...there isn't actually a quest to specifically build a concert hall, is there? That's a diamond building and I don't personally recall seeing that one pop up, so I'm assuming you just meant any (Future Era) culture building, right?

DeletedUser26154

Although...there isn't actually a quest to specifically build a concert hall,

Yes, I got it near the end of my time in Future Era.
It was build either Eco Park or Concert Hall.

I just re-arranged my city.

praxis 6 18 2017.png

And I'm not doing it again for a quest.

DeletedUser28919

Anyone tell me what this portrait thingy is and where I can find it? Yes I am only in High,very close to Late Middle, Age. My only city so I am still a little wet behind the ears. And I will build the maze, but possibly delete my WW because it really isn't great, and if Maze turns out not great, I will poof that too.