• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Military Unit: Champion Archer

DeletedUser32397

You can do CA GE4 with 0% lol, just get the conscripts in
True lol
Both my Zeus and CoA leveled up from 5 to 6, so it's 54% attack and 51% defense, forgot to mention about my Royal Marble Gateway.

With the max tavern attack boost applied, the attack could be up to 84% for 24 hours.
For CA, this is a puny number. The minimum for max atk should be 100%+, I can get 105/51 in IA without spending cash.

Triopoly Champion

For CA, this is a puny number. The minimum for max atk should be 100%+, I can get 105/51 in IA without spending cash.
As long as I can battle-finish my GE level 3 every week, it's not very big of a deal. My guild opens level 4 only once a month.

I value the defense of my attacking troops more, I'd rather have 93/60, so I lose less units. LMA cannons and Colonial field guns are much more powerful because they have the dug-in abilities.

By the time I level up my military attack GBs to the desired values, I should have plenty of Colonial goods to advance to Industrial Age including the trade-ups from Colonial to Industrial.

Sure, enjoy your Iron Age for years because you'll always be #1 or #2 in the neighborhood, I only stay in an era for at most 3 months(except Colonial, because it's the best era to camp forever), then I move up because I already see another exciting era coming soon after the Oceanic Future.

DeletedUser32397

As long as I can battle-finish my GE level 3 every week, it's not very big of a deal. My guild opens level 4 only once a month.
Talk about a bad guild, but it's your skill level, so makes sense.
I value the defense of my attacking troops more, I'd rather have 93/60
BS Buddy.
Both my Zeus and CoA leveled up from 5 to 6, so it's 54% attack and 51% defense
You can't get +% defense while attacking from anything other than GBs, and you also said you had less boost.
Sure, enjoy your Iron Age for years because you'll always be #1 or #2 in the neighborhood
I'm not staying here for that long, once I get my arc level 80 and military all ~lvl15 I'll start going through the ages till I reach FE
except Colonial, because it's the best era to camp forever
No, FE is the best age to camp, mostly because you can fight FE GvG and AA GvG, as well as have tons of room for event buildings, and (most importantly) you can sell FE goods for fps.

Algona

Talk about a bad guild, but it's your skill level, so makes sense.

Severed is a good Guild. 8th ranked, strong GvG presence, lvl 33, 80 members 39 are 1 meg RP and above, top 5 are 10 meg and above.

GEC record of 32-31-17. Which if they open lvl4 1 time a month is damn impressive. Remember who you're talking to.

Triopoly Champion

You can't get +% defense while attacking from anything other than GBs, and you also said you had less boost.

I'm not staying here for that long, once I get my arc level 80 and military all ~lvl15 I'll start going through the ages till I reach FE

No, FE is the best age to camp, mostly because you can fight FE GvG and AA GvG, as well as have tons of room for event buildings, and (most importantly) you can sell FE goods for fps.
For me to reach 60% defense while attacking won't take too long, probably 3 more weeks.

Bring Arc level to 80 isn't going to be very fast although level 30-70 will be more automatic.

Future Era is the best era to camp if you are already there now, but my guild leader informed everyone the game is changing, so by the time you reach there, at least 2 more eras will be above Oceanic Future. Those players who reach the era above Oceanic Future will have their GBs produce Future Era goods as the unrefined goods, selling FE goods for fps will no longer be that good after that new era becomes available and many top players advance into it.

Colonial Age is the best age for me to raise my military attacking GBs to triple 10, partly because of my own strategy.

DeletedUser31498

True lol

Man Cookie what is your problem? Got a little Longshanks in you lately? Just let Tucker enjoy the game, he seems to be doing very well for himself.

And absurd comments like "The minimum for max atk should be 100%+, I can get 105/51 in IA without spending cash." is just so embarrassingly inane, you should be ashamed to write that.

WOW!! you can get a high attack in Iron Age?? As if that's difficult? Cool. I can also camp forever and get every GB in the game there. Takes a really skilled player to do that!

And "minimum for max attack" of 100% is just dumb. Maybe (clearly) @tuckerkao is MORE SKILLED THAN YOU at battling. The fact that you think he needs a minimum attack higher than he does should be a warning sign in your head that you're not as smart as you think you are.

If you all could just stop bullying for no reason, wouldn't everyone enjoy the game more?

DeletedUser31498

Same skill as acquiring lots of stuff through endless RQ looping. Pot, meet kettle. :rolleyes:
huh? He's bragging about having advanced GBs, as if it required some amazing skill. When have I ever done that? @Salsuero also brags about that, and I always attribute it to just playing a lot. In fact, when people lament the Arc being OP to the advanced players, I always say HOW AMAZINGLY EASY it is to get an arc yourself. Your criticism is really far off, bad even for you.

I have chimed in when people ask advice about maximizing (you love to give horrible advice to others that you think applies to them, but you never understand how different players' situations make a difference--like your advice about cherry sets being suboptimal lol).

Also I own 12 goods buildings, kinda the opposite of RQ? The difference is my brain is able to understand other peoples' viewpoints, whereas your lack of plasticity is a real hindrance to you.

DeletedUser28670

huh? He's bragging about having advanced GBs, as if it required some amazing skill. When have I ever done that? @Salsuero also brags about that, and I always attribute it to just playing a lot. In fact, when people lament the Arc being OP to the advanced players, I always say HOW AMAZINGLY EASY it is to get an arc yourself. Your criticism is really far off, bad even for you.

I have chimed in when people ask advice about maximizing (you love to give horrible advice to others that you think applies to them, but you never understand how different players' situations make a difference--like your advice about cherry sets being suboptimal lol).

Also I own 12 goods buildings, kinda the opposite of RQ? The difference is my brain is able to understand other peoples' viewpoints, whereas your lack of plasticity is a real hindrance to you.
.... No comment.....
brb
*comes back with popcorn and watches drama*

DeletedUser

You know, I wish I were as smart as you. Able to have everything about the game figured out in less than a year and only playing on 2 or 3 worlds. Able to come here to the Forum and mock other players' statements with a straight face. I can see now why @Salsuero got tired of your personal attacks. Apparently you aren't confident enough in your statements to let them stand on their own, you have to attack the intelligence and psychological state of anyone disagreeing with you. As if only lunatics would see things any other way than yours. And you say I lack "plasticity"? That's rich.

DeletedUser31498

You know, I wish I were as smart as you. Able to have everything about the game figured out in less than a year and only playing on 2 or 3 worlds. Able to come here to the Forum and mock other players' statements with a straight face. I can see now why @Salsuero got tired of your personal attacks. Apparently you aren't confident enough in your statements to let them stand on their own, you have to attack the intelligence and psychological state of anyone disagreeing with you. As if only lunatics would see things any other way than yours. And you say I lack "plasticity"? That's rich.

you should re-read. I came to tucker's defense, who was being attacked incessantly by cookie. Then you made a silly objection to what I wrote, and I had to respond since almost everything you wrote (write, lol) was (is) wrong. Again, re-read and come to the proper conclusion.

DeletedUser

you should re-read. I came to tucker's defense, who was being attacked incessantly by cookie. Then you made a silly objection to what I wrote, and I had to respond since almost everything you wrote (write, lol) was (is) wrong. Again, re-read and come to the proper conclusion.
Maybe you should re-read what you wrote. Specifically:
Man Cookie what is your problem? Got a little Longshanks in you lately?
So your attempt to paint this as me just randomly jumping into your noble attempt to defend tucker is rather disingenuous. But nice try. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser29218

Maybe you should re-read what you wrote. Specifically:

So your attempt to paint this as me just randomly jumping into your noble attempt to defend tucker is rather disingenuous. But nice try. :rolleyes:
You gotta admid that the openning line in his comment was brilliant.

Triopoly Champion

Then they should learn how combat works. Mounted Archers get slaughtered by Heavy Cavalry. If they're relying on Armored Infantry or more hilariously Legionnaires alone, no wonder they're scared. Level 4 is a pain period, but it's my understanding it becomes a pain in the later ages, not in the early ones.
I have 1 HMA Champion's Retreat and 1 Rogue's Hideout in Parkog, then the Mounted Archer's problems become much less, but most HMA players in my guild "Severed" don't have those 2 buildings, so I just tell them to advance to LMA as soon as possible if they are able to collect 140 Granite, 150 Copper and 200 Alabaster in time.

I earned plenty of the Colonial goods recently, should be able to readily industrial-bound forward within 2 more weeks, but I'll stay in Colonial because of the guild treasury reasons. There are 5 Industrial Arc players and only 2 Colonial Arcs in my guild.
Forge of Empires - Colonial Goods Inventory.jpg

Yeah, I don't. Maybe because I haven't played long enough, but atleast I know enough not to move up without them.
For me, if I ever want to stay in Iron Age for that many months, no Dynamic Tower = no way.

DeletedUser30312

You could just tell them to deploy plain old Knights which should be sufficient to spank Mounted Archers. Champions do have slightly higher stats, but Fast units still have an advantage over Ranged ones, especially if you're an age ahead. Basic FoE combat strategy.

Triopoly Champion

I'm not staying here for that long, once I get my arc level 80 and military all ~lvl15 I'll start going through the ages till I reach FE.
This should be a task in Colonial or Progressive, not Iron Age.

I can easily win GE encounter #32(final encounter in level 2), why both of my attached rogues only have 1 health left? Because I tried to save my unattached rogues in the top priority.
Forge of Empires - Colonial GE Encounter 32.jpg
My boosts: Attack: 57%, Defense 54%, no max tavern boost this time.
Enemy Boosts: 2 waves, Attack: 10%, Defense: 10%