• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

HISTORICAL QUESTLINE: GALILEO GALILEI

DeletedUser

Had you already completed the GE as Support is trying to tell I have to wait until next week now.
That's because it's an "or" quest. If it was not, and you were done with GE, it would have auto completed.

This is what Algona (I think it was him) was talking about when he said in one thread to be careful what you ask for. We asked for alternatives to some quests, and now we have them and it still causes us problems.

DeletedUser30312

Nope, I was in level 2. Busted my butt up to the 40th encounter to clear that. Our guild opened level 4 this week because at least 1 member had reached the end of level 3 and needed more encounters. If there's an auto complete, I guess it's at the end of 4.

Algona

Not a bad Event. 150 Diamonds plus another 50 from switching around Supply Buildings and hitting the collect 5 lobsters RQ on the first try .

And the Spire is nice, too.

Last edited:

DeletedUser26532

Man. For those of us who run only event productio buildings for FP and goods the "X number of 1 hour productions" really screws up the daily quota and rhythm. I find those by far the most irritating quests other than "build a building you have no use/space for"

DeletedUser

Man. For those of us who run only event productio buildings for FP and goods the "X number of 1 hour productions" really screws up the daily quota and rhythm. I find those by far the most irritating quests other than "build a building you have no use/space for"
Ah, but if you use Bazaars, the 1 hour production is Guild Power Points!:D

Darth Mole

I made the classic mistake of building a bunch of blacksmiths for the x 15 min productions only to read the quest thoroughly and find out it has to be from buildings 'of my age'
D'Oh!

DeletedUser27184

Had you already completed the GE as Support is trying to tell I have to wait until next week now.
I finished GE3 by the time quest chain started. And in GE4 there is no troops to be had. I am stuck on the quest for troops till next GE starts :(

DeletedUser27184

I parked my city in ME and I run the HQS (by CR) in the city, so with 50+ production buildings this quests is super easy.

DeletedUser26154

Done.

Done.png

I did it the Old-Fashioned Way.

finish continent map with event.png

Placed this lovely piece in my city.

sundial spire.png clock tower.png

Finished this Event in a little more than a day.
Planning ahead made this simple quest chain super-easy.

8459dd498f9b1debb72b113aba944e8d.png

Thank you Inno for this Wonderful Event.

DeletedUser31199

We value your feedback greatly, so don't forget to comment here!

Your Forge of Empires Team
I love playing the quest events, and was so happy when it was announced that developers would consider the needs of the player game progress plans (some folks don't want to advance to anew era before they are ready). But I can't play this quest event because quest #5 requires we donate 300 goods to a guild. I have already done this several times, happily, while playing recent events. But this time, it requires the goods be from our CURRENT or previous era. My current era is Bronze, which means I am unhappily, quite unhappily, left out of this quest. Guilds cannot accept bronze age goods. I am very sad that developers stopped caring about our strategy plans with when and how we advance to new eras. :-(

DeletedUser26154

I love playing the quest events, and was so happy when it was announced that developers would consider the needs of the player game progress plans (some folks don't want to advance to anew era before they are ready). But I can't play this quest event because quest #5 requires we donate 300 goods to a guild. I have already done this several times, happily, while playing recent events. But this time, it requires the goods be from our CURRENT or previous era. My current era is Bronze, which means I am unhappily, quite unhappily, left out of this quest.

Camping the "Starting Area"?

Facedesk.png

No wonder you have problems.

DeletedUser26120

You can go from BA to Iron Age in 24 hours on a fresh start. I've done it.

Since you probably have coins built up it'd be easier.

DeletedUser31199

Camping the "Starting Area"?

View attachment 6164

No wonder you have problems.
I don't have problems. You should probably visit my city and see how beautiful it is and growing in a way cities should grow, instead of piling junk up on top of other junk in a mishmash of ugly buildings which have no relation to each other. I like my city and all the future eras it will go through, and it is a rich city with 1 million supplies and half a million coins and several hundreds of each goods in BA, IA and even EMA and about a hundred of each goods in HMA and just started working on LMA. Also three great buildings leveled just over or under level 10-each. With blueprints unlocking higher levels, almost at level 20 unlocked on my Babel, for instance. I have full sets of BPs for 6 other GBs ready to plant once I finish leveling the others to 10 or more, and have the expansions placed where I want the GBs to be. I am constructing a city, not just advancing as quickly as possible for no reason other than to advance and then stop and wait for something new. So.... you play YOUR way, and I'll play mine. I have many wonderful items in stock which are waiting for the day I expand for them, and all thanks to these fun Quest Events, which now I cannot play if they are going to force me to advance before I am ready. If you are going to criticize my way, then let me criticize yours... you are moving too fast. You are not "forging" an empire, you are willy nilly advancing and doing nothing constructive at all with your buildings and visual pleasure of what you are creating. Mine is a virtual animated painting which will change over time. Yours is just a bunch of things placed wherever you can fit them. I like mine much better.

DeletedUser28903

I just got to level 5 in the quest. I'm in the Bronze Age in Vin world. I can't donate Bronze Age goods to the treasury so I ended donating 300 Ebony goods to the treasury and nothing! I just lost 300 freaking goods that I worked so hard to get being in the Bronze Age. I don't have anything to Research and I don't want to move on to the next age due to my playing and enjoying it my way. Now, was this done intentionally or is this how all future quests are going to be like? If they are, I've been a long standing player and have 8 different worlds that I play on, and if this is the future of all coming quests (where you are forced to move on to the next age)then consider this my last time being involved in anything that Innogames has to offer. Please kindly reply, thank you.
I suspect that it is harder to stay in the bronze age than others.
You should not have risked 300 goods. You should have donated 1-10 and verified that you had credit. Since that would have shown you that you did not want to donate any more, you would have had 290 goods to trade with to get the bronze age goods you needed.
The trading center is in the collection of buttons at the bottom left of the game screen.
Maybe you can still make it, but if not, consider this a lesson learned and be very grateful that it was learned in a minor event.

DeletedUser28903

Thanks, I could have swore we have had similar quest before and it auto completed. Lesson learned.
Yes, last event, it autocompleted for those who had done the needed number of quests. Fortunately for me, I had 13 left when I got to that, and was able to do it. But my guild leader had finished GE. The alternate quest is a scout. That would have been no big deal for me in Colonial age, but my guild leader is the number one player in Arvahall, and at those levels, it takes days for a scout. She may have to wait until next week, and may not be able to finish. I do not think that is fair.

DeletedUser28903

I suspect that it is harder to stay in the bronze age than others.
You should not have risked 300 goods. You should have donated 1-10 and verified that you had credit. Since that would have shown you that you did not want to donate any more, you would have had 290 goods to trade with to get the bronze age goods you needed.
The trading center is in the collection of buttons at the bottom left of the game screen.
Maybe you can still make it, but if not, consider this a lesson learned and be very grateful that it was learned in a minor event.
When I made that post, I did not know that you cannot donate Bronze Age goods to guild treasury. Either the devs need to make a special case for Bronze Age, or you need to move up to Iron Age and build a beautiful Iron Age city. I think you will find it a lot easier to make a lovely Iron age city.