• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Game is getting to hard to play and a waste of time???????

DeletedUser10720

What? I don't understand the second half of that statement. Can you clarify?

The GBs in virtual future will now drop future era goods as unrefined. This is going to mean huge quantities of FE goods available from VF players. So camping in FE to support GvG causes or arc constructions is now less valuable than getting all the way to VF

DeletedUser26965

What? I don't understand the second half of that statement. Can you clarify?
GB's that give the player goods are FE in VF so there's no real need for players who were camping in FE for guild goods from like Arc and such to stay camped anymore, I mean I guess they could if they want to but as more players move into VF they'll be collecting tons of FE goods themselves they can donate if need be.

Arya66

Steps of a Proposal

1. Go to the Proposals section
  2. Check the Do Not Suggest List
  3. If your proposal is not on the DNSL check the Frequently Proposed Ideas and do a forum Search to see if it’s already been suggested
  4. If you can’t find a similar proposal then Properly Format your proposal
  5. Submit Proposal
  6. Wait at least two weeks
  7. If multiple people support your Proposal you can at this point Submit it for Nomination
  8. At this point “moderators will review it and decide if a poll will be created or if it needs further discussion first”
  9. If successful your Proposal will be Submitted for Vote
  10. If successful it should be Submitted to Inno
  11. For various reasons a Proposal may end up in the Closed/Archived section, if that happens they state “...try re working the text and create a new proposal thread for it.”
  12. If a Proposal goes through to Inno I’m not exactly sure what happens at that point
  13. Never add a Poll to your own Proposal
  14. If you get sloppy responses try to ignore it

Was this a proposal..?!?!?!

Salsuero

The GBs in virtual future will now drop future era goods as unrefined. This is going to mean huge quantities of FE goods available from VF players. So camping in FE to support GvG causes or arc constructions is now less valuable than getting all the way to VF

Ok. I knew it would be dropping Future Goods. I wasn't thinking people would manually donate them though, given that they will need them to produce VF goods. But... I guess you could if your guild needed them. Thanks for the clarification.

Salsuero

Its not something people who camps in hma should worry about:)

Why? Because you think I can't comprehend? I'm a guild founder with players currently from EMA to VF... don't you think I should know more than just HMA? No... because you're just trolling me. I get it. Keep on keeping on, buddy. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser30900

Why? Because you think I can't comprehend? I'm a guild founder with players currently from EMA to VF... don't you think I should know more than just HMA? No... because you're just trolling me. I get it. Keep on keeping on, buddy. :rolleyes:
In some way, you are nothing different from agent:) and what you actually do as a guild founder besides using your arc to gain benefit from your fellow guildmates and do ge lv 4 that contributes minor crown for the guild? You cant provide high era goods for your guildmates, you cant do gvg fights at the higher ages and you cant even donate goods for gvg. But i guess you can still stay proud for camping in hma forever.

DeletedUser31540

In some way, you are nothing different from agent:) and what you actually do as a guild founder besides using your arc to gain benefit from your fellow guildmates and do ge lv 4 that contributes minor crown for the guild? You cant provide high era goods for your guildmates, you cant do gvg fights at the higher ages and you cant even donate goods for gvg. But i guess you can still stay proud for camping in hma forever.

As a fellow hma camper ive got to side with Sal ... Hma camping is the best ;)

Salsuero

what you actually do as a guild founder

You have no idea what I do for our guild.

using your arc to gain benefit from your fellow guildmates

You know this how?

You cant provide high era goods for your guildmates

You know this how?

you cant do gvg fights at the higher ages

This matters in our guild why?

you cant even donate goods for gvg

This matters in our guild why?

But i guess you can still stay proud for camping in hma forever.

This is your business why?

sounds like you went too far in tech tree without raising your gbs whatever age your in stay there 6 months and work on your gbs

DeletedUser31592

I asked earlier if this was a proposal because you jumped in with the "rules of proposals."
The statements made by OP did not sound like a proposal to me.
OP had it in the proposals originally. Mods moved it out since it isn't an actual proposal.

DeletedUser35983

I agree with the title of this post, but for very different reasons.

I would recommend getting a level 10 Zeus, COA, and CDM and you should be able to beat most all of the battles in game. Then make sure to look at what units you will be fighting and use your units that have boosts against them.

My grief (and consideration of quitting) is caused by the following:
1. In the higher levels, each tech becomes like a GB minus the BP (huge amounts of good required)
2. The goods are hard to get because you often only have the right boosts on 1 of the 5 goods. So you have to trade for much of what you need where early on, you had 2 of the 5 and no need to have the low level materials to make more.
3. Once you get to arctic future, you need tons of goods for promethium extraction. and sending off mission to collect it. The ages above it, same issue just different item that you send missions to collect.
4. The neighborhood you get put in often sucks. There are people in my neighborhood that are more than 10x my size. And when you are the little guy, you will likely get plundered daily (even if you try really hard to always collect on time). This past week alone, my top goods were plundered like 4 of the 7 days... No goods = no collecting missions.
5. Inno added GB that encourage the ruthless plundering (plunder bonuses). Now we have players who don't build any goods buildings, and just ruthlessly plunder everyone in their neighborhood. They attack, and then check back every 1/2 hour for the best things to plunder until they steal your highest level goods. I guess it a viable strategy if you don't care about everyone in the game hating you. But I think it is bad for the game as it only causes many players to quit playing.

Other reasons, but I think those are the main reasons I am losing interest in the game.

DeletedUser31592

I agree with the title of this post, but for very different reasons.

I would recommend getting a level 10 Zeus, COA, and CDM and you should be able to beat most all of the battles in game. Then make sure to look at what units you will be fighting and use your units that have boosts against them.

My grief (and consideration of quitting) is caused by the following:
1. In the higher levels, each tech becomes like a GB minus the BP (huge amounts of good required)
2. The goods are hard to get because you often only have the right boosts on 1 of the 5 goods. So you have to trade for much of what you need where early on, you had 2 of the 5 and no need to have the low level materials to make more.
3. Once you get to arctic future, you need tons of goods for promethium extraction. and sending off mission to collect it. The ages above it, same issue just different item that you send missions to collect.
4. The neighborhood you get put in often sucks. There are people in my neighborhood that are more than 10x my size. And when you are the little guy, you will likely get plundered daily (even if you try really hard to always collect on time). This past week alone, my top goods were plundered like 4 of the 7 days... No goods = no collecting missions.
5. Inno added GB that encourage the ruthless plundering (plunder bonuses). Now we have players who don't build any goods buildings, and just ruthlessly plunder everyone in their neighborhood. They attack, and then check back every 1/2 hour for the best things to plunder until they steal your highest level goods. I guess it a viable strategy if you don't care about everyone in the game hating you. But I think it is bad for the game as it only causes many players to quit playing.

Other reasons, but I think those are the main reasons I am losing interest in the game.
I would suggest posting a picture of your city and get ready for feedback. Although, collecting on time sounds like it is an issue, so even that may not help.

I aged into Contemporary in April. I have between 3500 and 4500 of each CE good. I negotiate 4 levels of GE every week (lots of goods) and I've given a couple of sets of Inno goods away. I have exactly 0 CE goods buildings. I had over 1000 of each good after the first week, but at that point, I did have some goods buildings and I had been saving supplies to repeat the Unbirthday Quest for an immediate flow of goods.

So, how do I have so many goods without any goods buildings?
- Cheateau- Level 22- gives me 16 goods for quests. I complete dozens of Collect Coins and Spend FP quests per day, plus the Unbirthday quests.
- Special Buildings/sets- Tholos of Idols, Pillar of Heros, Palace Set, Cherry Blossom Set, etc... I have several Tribal Squares, too, but they are being removed as I have things to replace them with. But for you, a good solution- population, unplunderable, refined goods. If you have houses, use these instead.

I *could* switch my Terrace Farms over to goods. I'd have a whole lot more then. I think I have 11 down in my city at the moment. 30 per day per TF x 11 = 330 refined goods per day. Add in Cider Mills, Bazaars, etc... Over 400 per day. But I don't need them.

DeletedUser35983

I have collected stuff within 30 minutes of completion, and still had people who fought me 6-18 hours ago plunder me. It is like they check if anything is ready every few minutes or something. I didn't notice it as much back in contemporary. Is much worse in tomorrow and arctic future in my experience.

I have no terrace farms. Are those premium or quest or special event? And can they be plundered?

All the sets are events, and the events are over, so if you missed 1 piece of the set, there is not much you can do about a missing piece. In my opinion, that just caters to the very active or the donators, making it more separation between them and the rest of us.

I am sure there are some things I could do to improve my city, but short of stopping producing goods, I think this game is a dead end.

DeletedUser35475

I have collected stuff within 30 minutes of completion, and still had people who fought me 6-18 hours ago plunder me. It is like they check if anything is ready every few minutes or something. I didn't notice it as much back in contemporary. Is much worse in tomorrow and arctic future in my experience.

I have no terrace farms. Are those premium or quest or special event? And can they be plundered?

All the sets are events, and the events are over, so if you missed 1 piece of the set, there is not much you can do about a missing piece. In my opinion, that just caters to the very active or the donators, making it more separation between them and the rest of us.

I am sure there are some things I could do to improve my city, but short of stopping producing goods, I think this game is a dead end.

They need to sleep sometime. :)

Try putting your goods on 2 day production. If you can afford a City Shield use it the 2nd day, collect then do a few 4 hour collections then go back to a 2 day. The key is to not be predictable if you have plunderers. Most assume you are on a 24 hour collection. Make their assumptions wrong.;)

The Terrace Farm is a production building that can't be motivated, like the Palace and Cherry Blossom set. They produce FP's and are big plunder targets.

DeletedUser35983

Have varied my collection time so it was a different time of day (more than once), but the same jerks would still plunder me. Like they were cehcking every 30 minutes for more goods. Usually the same people that are 10x my size and have not a single goods building in their city. And the same ones that laugh at your and call you names if you ask them to stop.