• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Salsuero

Aid All Button

First... I don't want one. I'm not a fan of the idea. But... Just for conversation's sake... What if this button did somehow gain favor among the devs? I would suggest that, if this ever became the case, that there be a requirement set to it: You can only click the button if you haven't...
  2. Salsuero

DNSL Proposals

I would like to propose that we move DNSL proposals to Forge Hall instead of closing them. Of course this being a DNSL proposal itself (being that it is about the forums instead of the game), I know not to ACTUALLY propose it. But I'd like to. Too often, I come to the forums and see a whole...
  3. Salsuero

Free Diamonds?

Does this mean Inno will give me forge points... or even better... diamonds to complete the level? LOL I've never seen this before:
  4. Salsuero

Lighthouse of Alexandria use count doesn't make sense!

Why, if the special buildings aren't increased by the Lighthouse of Alexandria, are the uses affected by them when collected? According to the official wiki for the Royal Ship (just as an example), my base supply output should be...
  5. Salsuero

What's going on here...?

I've never been "approached" in-game before. Is this what FoE flirting looks like? LOL :D:p;) What do I do if she says "send nudes" though? LMFAO o_O:eek::cool:
  6. Salsuero

False Advertising...

FAIL!!!
  7. Salsuero

Diamond Special Offer Popups

I wish Inno would learn that I'm not going to buy diamonds just because you keep putting a popup offer in front of me every 15 seconds. I clicked no... and I meant it. Remember: "no means no". Thank you. Rant designed to distract me from all the diamond offer popups complete.
  8. Salsuero

Not on DNSL, but closed anyways?

So my proposal suggested a change to the "current way of doing things" and involved something not on the Do Not Suggest List... and yet it was shut down because it "involves forge points" and because there is already a current way of doing things? So lemme understand this. Because there is a...
  9. Salsuero

Rulebreakers Allowed

I have a legitimate question and I'm not trying to troll Inno. But... why do people who systemically break the rules not get treated equally? I have sent tickets to support with proof, not just guessing, but proof from the players themselves that they are cheating using push accounts and...
  10. Salsuero

Why so stingy?

Why pay 3,236 forge points to do this? Couldn't do not even a 0.01% increase? LOL Come on.