• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Skip Turn Button on Mobile

On Mobile, why is the Skip Turn Button active all the time when fighting? For example, I enter a fight with 1 champion and 7 rougues versus 8 mounted. The Skip Turn button is lit and available but does nothing until it is my turn. In this scenario, the 8th move is my champion. The button should...
  2. [Question] Antiques Dealer 2 day option

When did the 2 day option in the Antiques Dealer get added (I see no mention of it from v 1.220 through 1.229, but I could have missed it)? How do you get access to it? On my screen it is grayed out.
  3. [Question] Army Management screen and Injured Troops

Is it my imagination or do all of the injured troops appear in the army management screen but only a few (20 IIRC) 22 healthy troops?
  4. Players Guild

It's really too bad the the only way to find a players guild is to search unless they are in your friends list or neighborhood. Why doesn't the pop up box that appears when clicking on an avatar display the player's guild (ie., in the message center, great building contributor, and firends...
  5. Update the DNS

The last 6 ideas moved to unformatted have also been noted as DNS. One of them I may be able to see how it fits the DNS, with VERY liberal application of artistic liberty reading the DNS. The other 5 I do not see how they fit the DNS. This is independent of whether I agree with them or not...
  6. World sub-forums

Is there any check or assurance the posters in the world forums actually participate in the world they are posting or saying they are from?
  7. AD selling prices

Are the prices of the items being sold in the AD fixed or random? If they are fixed, is there a published price list?
  8. [Question] Cancel Production button vs Abort Quest button

Why is the Cancel Production button on the left and the Abort (aka Cancel) Quest button on the right? GUI development class 101 says be consistant, second suggests cancel should be on the right.
  9. [Question] Ways to track guild growth

What ways are available to directly track guild growth? In growth, I mean strength and power. I can watch through GE and GBG, but those are indirect and subjective indicators. I am looking for a direct way, such as cumulative member power (summation of each members power number, but I don't want...
  10. [Question] When is a new feature no longer new

Title says it all. When is a new feature no longer new, as applies to suggesting ideas in feedback thread versus making a properly formatted idea suggestion?
  11. GBG Focus Markers

I didn't think you could put a focus marker on a territory you owned. We have conquered the sector. My intention was to mark it for attack when it unlocked. Then I realized WE were the owners. I was allowed to place a focus attack marker on it (a sector we own). I also tried and could place...
  12. [Question] Attack symbol for neighbors you can't attack???

Why do all of the players in the neighborhood all have attack symbols? Why do those who have not unlock PvP attacks have an attack option? Shouldn't that be hidden?
  13. [Question] Egypt troops do not count towards defeat troops request

Is that a bug or a bummer?
  14. [Question] Is there a Maximum Thread Count?

I know there is a max in the friends list and if a thread isn't used in 30 days, Inno kills it. Simple, quick question. Is there a maximum thread count you can be associated with?
  15. [Question] Which troop is the converted rogue

After a rogue converts to a regular troop, how do you tell which was the rogue and which was a regular troop at the start of the battle?
  16. Scale for battles in GBG tiers

My google search terms turned up nothing. So I will post and ask. Has there been any suggestion for a scale for the sector tiers in GBG? It takes the same number to conquer a tier 1 sector as it does to conquer a tier 4 sector that produces much less. Currently, I see C1 at 200vph and C4H at...
  17. Past age troops

What do you do with the past age troops? Not just previous age, but the ages before that? Is there a way to sell, trade, or train them up to current age?
  18. RQ Abort Acknowledge

Before I click the check box for the RQ that says "Don't show again", I have two questions 1. Does the 'Don't show again' check box in the RQ also apply to the other quest abort buttons? 2. Where do I go to make it reappear? Once I screw up enough and decide I'd rather have the confirmation...
  19. Forwarded Ideas?

Are all forwarded ideas in the Submitted section? If a posted is marked as already forwarded, then there should be a post in the Submitted section. Is this correct?
  20. Find the age of your city

I tried the search. The forum cut out all the words but city. :( Simple question. I thought I came across it once but can't find it now. Where can I find the age of my city or when I started the city?