• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements Feedback

Thank you for explaining Johnny. Obviously, I did a poor job of speaking. I didn't mean to paint everyone with the same brush.
  2. Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements Feedback

Wow Johnny, Why are you reacting like I was talking about you? [I'm deleting my rant that I wrote here. I'm irritated and disappointed in some folks. I don't need to take it out on everyone else.]
  3. Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements Feedback

What they have done is the equivalent of giving stock back to the sad seller when the value went back up. Not earned. Of course, Inno can do that -- they are the gods of the game, they can give and take as they please. But don't use the earned word here. To be clear, I'm not sure what I...
  4. Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements Feedback

Right, it was obvious from the moment that I decided to remove them from my city that Inno would need to do something or the cultural settlements would no longer be worth completing.
  5. Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements Feedback

They sold what they earned. Minimally they should have buy them back. And no not at the cheap price they sold them for. They made a bad decision and they should have to pay for it.
  6. Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements Feedback

I realize this might be an issue but just straight giving them back isn't fair to people who thought about there might be value in saving them. Seriously. I'm told all the time about stuff I didn't "earn" and now folks want stuff back that they sold.
  7. Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements Feedback

lol, I guess my name is no one. The first thought I had when thinking about selling them was: Inno will have to fix this. I don't think you should have to suffer. I don't think that not having the buildings given back to you that you sold and were paid for is you suffering. Seriously...
  8. Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements Feedback

I agree. They should have to start over and complete it again. They benefited from selling it and now they get it back? Really? Some of us have held onto things we don't need just in case they become useful again -- other who sold their buildings shouldn't get them back. This is different...
  9. Anyone else in SAT miss the occasional victory expansion?

At what age can we no longer unlock expansions that we have earned on the map?
  10. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

I finally got an answer of this. His Rival GE quests never appeared (they auto completed invisibly). He was still able to complete Rival.
  11. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

Ha ha. Whoever you are insulting, doesn't matter. Go away.
  12. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

I am not creating drama. I am asking a valid question. You are doing the drama thing. Go away.
  13. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

I understand it's the policy for them to auto complete if you finish L4 and that this has worked for everyone but one person. That one person did something different, they completed the whole thing before even starting Rival. I'm asking them for more information -- I need to know whether...
  14. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

In beta, Rival arrive a little late. My concern is that I read one player in beta (I'll have to look them up) say that they finished GE before Rival started and it didn't autocomplete for them. Now whether they didn't understand what really happened, or whether it was a bug now fixed, or...
  15. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

What happened? I thought it was starting today.
  16. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I have heard from others and seen myself that the age mix of the guild changing (by people joining, leaving, changing ages) mid season alters what goods are required to build in GBG. If that isn't supposed to happen, either they fixed it recently or they need to fix it.
  17. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I don't mind that I have to struggle to stay in low diamond (reality is I struggle to alternate between high and low). It's hard. I fail a lot at my strategic plan. Failing is expected. Challenge is good. Buying first place is boring and not exciting. The reality that top spots are...
  18. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Fine, I don't care, call a guild an empire. Its not important to what I am saying. The game always had a social aspect to it as well as multiple other aspects. This has never been a fighting only game. It has always had a social aspect to it, just like empires. Inno's change to GBG such...
  19. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

It can't be, by your own definition, you have to have conquered them, not invited them to join you. Did you go to each of your guild members and beat them into joining you? Seriously?