• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. PJS299

Mad Dogs Recruiting

Mad Dogs is currently recruiting We are: A great community of experienced players Level 100 guild Diamond league Top ten GBG GvG ranked 2nd We are looking for: Active players Active GBG players (looking for players with lots of hits/season) No drama, easy going players We provide: 1.9...
  2. PJS299

Earthquake

Some people in my guild that live in NY were just talking about the earthquake that hit in the area. Just wondering if anybody heard about it/experienced it. https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/?currentFeatureId=us7000ma74&extent=29.03696,-88.11035&extent=49.15297,-44.25293
  3. PJS299

A Legacy

And GvG's over... So many memories have been made, yet Inno doesn't care. Bye GvG. It was fun...
  4. PJS299

Blue

This isn't that big of a deal, but I feel like it deserves its own thread... I almost don't want to pop it. EDIT: I popped it... 27415 points (27915 if you count the extra 500) and 18 FP.
  5. PJS299

Discord/Forum Removal

JBG already made a thread about Discord, but I wanted to see a poll to judge the community's reaction.
  6. PJS299

Slow Loading

Sometimes the game won't load very fast, and my city ends up looking like this: Not sure that I like this design :p Usually I just have to reload and it goes away, though this has been happening a lot more often lately.
  7. PJS299

Fragments

Saw this painting in a local store today, made me wonder what this person was thinking while making it =
  8. PJS299

Joining a guild

You know how when you join a new guild in the middle of a GBG or GE season, you can't play them? If you can't play GBG, will you still get the guild reward? (Fragments)
  9. PJS299

[Guide] Great Buildings Reference Guide

I'm remaking this guide here because the other one was getting quite cluttered
  10. PJS299

Filling the 2023 Fall Event Board With One Color

I realized that this was kind of fun, and I didn't want to keep cluttering the feedback thread, so this thread is devoted to me showing off how many of one color I can get connected on the board. It's pretty easy, and if you have a free world, or just feel like it, you can do it too! This...
  11. PJS299

Songs About FoE

I'm not sure if this belonged in the game room or not... My friends and I we're joking around, and we started taking well known songs and changing the lyrics to have to do with FoE. I just thought it was funny, and maybe some of y'all do too...? Here you can share songs that you made about...
  12. PJS299

Sticky Buff Bar

Remember how they made the buff bar sticky? So you have to click on it again for it to go away? Well I just clicked on it, didn't close it, and then went to another city and came back. The buff bar was still open. I don't know if this was the intended operation, but it seems weird. I don't think...
  13. PJS299

Marina, Couples, or Garden?

Which one is everybody going to pick/already picked for the Golden Level? I think I'm going to go with the Couples, but I see a lot of people with the Marina.
  14. PJS299

Event Passes

What's the difference between the Soccer Prizes and the Silver Event Pass? They have the same desc.
  15. PJS299

Fellowship Event Problems

Here are a bunch of pictures showing little things that would have made the event that much better if they had been fixed. I have more... I just need to find them.
  16. PJS299

Side Quest Challenge

I recently got this very hard Side Quest. It will reward me with diamonds, but is it worth it? I have 39,415 population
  17. PJS299

Update

When/where did they announce the new buff bar update? I know it was on beta, but I don't recall seeing it here.
  18. PJS299

Subtracting Medals

Is there anything in the game that uses medals other than placing expansions, buying attempts in GE, and buying attempts in the PvP tower? I'm sure I'm forgetting something... Anyway, I was battling one of my neighbors for my HC bonus, and I'm not sure if the battle caused it, but at the top of...
  19. PJS299

Inflation!

I remember buying my Arc goods for 1000 FP 2 years ago. Now I'm seeing the same person sell them for 3k FP. And I'm buying Centaurus goods for 4k FP! The inflation is crazy! Inflation is so bad it has hit online games! What's next? Dollar Tree raising prices above a dollar? Oh, wait! That...
  20. PJS299

Where'd He Go?

Did anybody else notice that almost all of @Sharmon the Impaler's posts just disappeared? What happened? I found this one that seems to of been edited by someone... And this is from the discussion about how to get SAT prints... @mellofax @LeCron