• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Antiques Dealer feedback

Jern2017

Yes, you're right! I believe the only event building that produces more than 5 Fps and is also available and upgradable via the Antique Dealer, is the ship, which is 21 tiles. Maybe they set some kind of cut off of Fps per tile?

I think that's the least likely reason.

Buildings that can be bought at the AD are from events from the last year and down. The latest event building which can be bought is the Dark Doorway from last year's Haloween event.

I believe the newer buildings like the Winter Spire, Colossus, World's Fair, Pagoda... Will make their way to the AD by the end of the year (at least some) and the latest (Altar Garden and Crow's Nest) next year.

DeletedUser37581

Don't they already offer special event buildings and upgrades like The Ship?
Well, yes, but it would be interesting to see what Alaric thought was lacking. Because if the only items lacking are items that are too new to be antiques, then what was Alaric really commenting about?

DeletedUser30312

Not going to happen. Too much abuse potential.

Last edited by a moderator:

UBERhelp1

Yes, you're right! I believe the only event building that produces more than 5 Fps and is also available and upgradable via the Antique Dealer, is the ship, which is 21 tiles. Maybe they set some kind of cut off of Fps per tile?
Most likely, as of tomorrow's update:
The last level of the Cider Mill (7 FP, 21 Tiles)

qaccy

@Lauramiller @Pythagoras 1290 The Dire Nobody really knows what the criteria is other than the folks at Inno putting stuff in the Dealer, but the newest items available are the Carousel (from the Archaeology Event in May) and the Classical Garden Set (from Forge Bowl in January). Perhaps they will have a longer timeline for the big grand prizes (assuming they ever add more to the list), but it would seem that some items at least may appear sooner.

Please explain how I go to bed with a pillar upgrade up for auction, then when I wake up there is another pillar upgrade again and then sure enough, right after that there was yet another pillar upgrade! How do you give the exact same thing three times in a row?

Also, how in the entire time the dealer has been open have I not got one single cherry set piece offered on one of my worlds while I have been offered them at least five times on ALL three of my other worlds?

Last edited:

Agent327

Please explain how I go to bed with a pillar upgrade up for auction, then when I wake up there is another pillar upgrade again and then sure enough, right after that there was yet another pillar upgrade! How do you give the exact same thing three times in a row?

When you snooze you lose.

Also, how in the entire time the dealer has been open have I not got one single cherry set piece offered on one of my worlds while I have been offered them at least five times on ALL three of my other worlds?

Could it be cause it is random?

When you snooze you lose.

Wow, you need some reading comprehension, lol. I didn't want the pillar upgrade, I wanted to know why I got the same crap three times in a row which shouldn't happen. But thanks for your meaningless comment.

Could it be cause it is random?

Yes, anyone with half a brain knows its random, thnxs for pointing out the obvious. Random or not, something isn't working correctly with their random garbage algorithm when it hasn't given one cherry set piece since it's inception. But we all know they make everything in this game random so the devs can hide behind it when they shaft us on things in this game.

It's a hint from the devs. They are giving you the shaft.

Most likely, they dont like when you criticize their game, even when parts of it scream they need to be fixed and improved. Treating their players like that is one reason I will NEVER EVER spend a single cent on their game. They can go shaft their selves.

Agent327

Yes, anyone with half a brain knows its random

Then why complain about it?

Random or not, something isn't working correctly with their random garbage algorithm when it hasn't given one cherry set piece since it's inception.

It has for me. Got anther one today. It went for 31.000. To much if you ask me.

But we all know they make everything in this game random so the devs can hide behind it when they shaft us on things in this game.

Maybe they only shaft you. Is that random?

DeletedUser14197

I haven't seen much I care about. I bought one item but may end up selling it back. Bid on another and got sniped the last ssecond, but wasn't sure I wanted it either. Was kind of excited about this feature but now set everything to one day and will probably quit selling when I get a nice amount of coins and gems since the stuff sitting in inventory never bothered me anyway.

DeletedUser37581

Somehow I've ended up in the 2-hour auction group. Originally, I was in the 4-hour. Anyone else had this change happen to them?
I was always in the 2-hour group, but from what I've heard from guildies, everyone is now in the 2-hour group.