• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would that be? Fictional and non-fictional

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31440

I'd like to go to whereever in Egyptland Ozymandias ruled, I probably should at least see his wonderous achievements in person, even if all that's left is a pedestal of a broken statue with the inscription, "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!".

F world please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31921

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would that be? Fictional and non-fictional

Star Wars Naboo! Queen Padmé Amidala =P enough said... haha

Yorkton

DeletedUser31757

Greifental.. My World away from the real world..

Greifental

DeletedUser31882

...anywhere in the world, where would that be? [This week: non-fictional]

Antarctica to hang out with the scientists studying the flora and fauna. And learn about climate change with my own eyes.

Foe World: Greifental

DeletedUser31393

I would go to the Maldives. It's a beautiful, natural world with stilt houses right in the water and relatively untouched by humans. You can dive and the fish come right up because they haven't learned to be afraid of humans. I could walk the sandbar that extends out into the ocean for a mile, stand all alone and leave my grief and baggage there, letting it float away on the tides and winds.

Yorkton

DeletedUser32495

Deep underground, but only if it's like it is in Journey to the Center of the Earth.

Yorkton

DeletedUser31882

...anywhere in the world, where would that be? [This week: Fictional]

Atlantis. I want to know what kind of wondrous technology they have and learn how to avoid sinking islands. The Myth I'm following is the 'Very advanced, but technology betrayed and sunk their island' theme.

Foe World: Greifental

DeletedUser31440

The island at the top of the world, I'd like to see the place where the whales go to die.

F world please.

Praetorius

Rapture.
welcome_to_rapture_by_karbonkirby-d48xg90.jpg

Parkog

DeletedUser29404

If I could go anywhere in the World, I would go to Antarctica. Antarctica is an enigma of natural beauty, and stark danger. Wintering over with the scientists and biologists, climatologists, is one of the worlds last great adventures. There are few and far between last great places left to explore on Earth. I feel that a journey to Antarctica would put me into a very select group of lucky people. Antarctica is completely different than the Artic, as its teeming with rare wildlife, and, amongst my favorite animals, Penguins. Plus, the idea of witnessing places firsthand, you can only see on tv documentaries or independant filmakers, is unique. Its also a challenge, both mentally, and physically. And having a skill set which could be deemed important, to the others, can only enhance my once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Korch

DeletedUser29137

I would take a trip to the Mayan Ruins in Maya Riviera (a little south of Cancun)

DeletedUser32009

Week 2 answer
International Space Station
Y

Status
Not open for further replies.