• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

DeletedUser28102

I have not seen that strategy before , can you explain all the balcksmith's please ?

DeletedUser

I have not seen that strategy before , can you explain all the balcksmith's please ?
Apparently, in Oceanic Future, you can quest loop with Blacksmiths. I would guess the "x number of 24 hour productions" quest must not specify a building or era. Or @sloppyjoeslayer is really into old west reenactments. :p

DeletedUser28670

In Oceanic Future, the age Mr. Sloppy is in (BEWARE THAT IT ONLY WORKS IN OFE!), there is a quest called "Produce 6(?) 24 H productions."
Notice that it does not say what age or building it is from :p That is the loophole. As 300 blacksmiths are the smallest production buildings around, you use them to do a ton of RCs in OFE.

DeletedUser29218

Please post a screenshot of your city.
Beautiful. I was just curious about the other since he was fibbing about how many quests he was doing.
"Fibbing".
https://gyazo.com/3ed9ca99734aac5602b4d7d743007fdf

Since you haven't bothered to understand how a HMA city works, I'll break it down for you. The low numbers are because I have not blindly followed CR advice. Some FP productions are better than pure alchemist.

Produce 24h : 26
Gather coins: 13
UBQ : 38.5
Spend FP: 5
Feedback UBQ: 39.73
Total: 122.23 quests

Feedback UBQ means the UBQ that you do by reinvesting coins/supplies from "failed UBQs" over and over until you have burned throught your daily production. For these calculations, I used CR statistical data, not mine (because I assumed he had more samples, which might or might not be true).

Last edited:

DeletedUser28712

Hello ! Someone knows exactly how to activate Myciena's bonus quest line ? ( I am in LMA )

DeletedUser29352

Haha. Talk about voodoo economics. This one takes the cake. If you want a heavy questing city, do the exact opposite of everything HQS does

DeletedUser28712

We have won hundreds of 5 FP's of recurring quests, does anyone know how to spend them without breaking the 2 FP packs that are extremely useful when using the market? The new GB display does not allow we choose the packs we want to spend !..

DeletedUser12620

Maybe use the packs before you enter a GB and when you enter the GB you can spend from the bar?

We have won hundreds of 5 FP's of recurring quests, does anyone know how to spend them without breaking the 2 FP packs that are extremely useful when using the market? The new GB display does not allow we choose the packs we want to spend !..

DeletedUser28712

I can put only 2 packs, when the bar gets to 10 you can't open packs anymore, then i enter the BG interface, put 10 FPs, then came out, open 2 more packs... this is insane...

DeletedUser12620

Just to confirm, you only get one diamond reward per quest, per age...